Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Here don't be knocking my gun you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Here don't be knocking my gun you!!
    or else what?
    you'll shoot me with it isit :D

Wouldn't be the first time!

Wouldn't be the first time!

i dont recall playing against you unless i was been chased with the ould knife:D

Gotta love knifing feckers over 200 individual tags :D

• Advertisement

Gotta love knifing feckers over 200 individual tags :D
    gotta say it was a good night or two now at that, but now im gettin back into abit of rush. always good fun :D
    u on it tonight raze?

Yeah am playing rush myself, pretty much have all the tags I want though will probably go for mijiu's if he's ever on sdm when i hop online.

Nah man i don't have live in my place only get online when im in colinbfmv's place wont be on till thursday or friday (which if you take my playtime into account means I play a fucx ton)

Yeah am playing rush myself, pretty much have all the tags I want though will probably go for mijiu's if he's ever on sdm when i hop online.

Nah man i don't have live in my place only get online when im in colinbfmv's place wont be on till thursday or friday (which if you take my playtime into account means I play a fucx ton)

ah i know the feeling. im not the 1 in the house who owns the xbox so i dont get to go on much.
    suppozed to be doing abitta study too but that aint working either.

and i must stillll go buy the vip maps :(

ah i've me own xbox and live an that, just live in the sticks can't get proper broadband here

ah i've me own xbox and live an that, just live in the sticks can't get proper broadband here
    ah i know the feeling. living in a hole here between to mountains and cant even get phone signal. broadband is only after coming tha last year and it aint great at that. always down. does me for battlefield tho:D
    abit of lag is all sometimes

• Advertisement

ya know whats worse?? I can see a house that can get decent broadband from mine.

ya know whats worse?? I can see a house that can get decent broadband from mine.
    ah noww... connect the dish to a tree and run a long cable up to your gaff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

How far away is that house in metres? Do you know who lives there? I has a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox! :D

How far away is that house in metres? Do you know who lives there? I has a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox! :D
    a long way away, my driveway is about 30m...the nearest house is further still, this house is even further. Not that cunning a plan, unless it's just to move in there unknown...taking recon class to the next level :cool:

Only one spot left open on the team now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Great games with ye tonight, we won every match.

Xbox froze in the last game with Royal and Cableguy, twas going so well. Decided to call it a night after that.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Great games with ye tonight, we won every match.

Xbox froze in the last game with Royal and Cableguy, twas going so well. Decided to call it a night after that.

this has never happened me before until bfbc2
    anyone else notice it freezing sometimes ?

nope hasn froze on me, though i have been disconnected from servers a bit

Edit: actually for any snipers out there has anyone noticed sometimes yer shots don't register even while you get the graphics of a hit? Was sniping an mcom site once or twice now took a shot, got an explosion of blood from the head and yet no kill? Was thinking I was going mad till colin was looking at my screen and agreed with me!

garv123 wrote: »
    this has never happened me before until bfbc2
    anyone else notice it freezing sometimes ?

Yeah, one of my elites started freezing about a month ago playing BC2. Last week it suffered an E71 error and went back to MS for repair :(

That makes a total of seven consoles I've returned to MS due to RROD or E71 :mad:

I'm still on me first console!!! Take that everyone else that has **** luck with consoles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

nope hasn froze on me, though i have been disconnected from servers a bit

Edit: actually for any snipers out there has anyone noticed sometimes yer shots don't register even while you get the graphics of a hit? Was sniping an mcom site once or twice now took a shot, got an explosion of blood from the head and yet no kill? Was thinking I was going mad till colin was looking at my screen and agreed with me!

i have got this aswell as i snipe a lot its like the the bullet hits its target and you see them fall but no kill comes up on the tv screen.the map where your in the forest with the snow is the worst one for doing this i find as you are shhoting into the trees when you see a orange beaker over a player but can see the actual player.it must be a bug of some sort

edit any one else playing bbc at this hr might jump on for abit

naughto wrote: »
    i have got this aswell as i snipe a lot its like the the bullet hits its target and you see them fall but no kill comes up on the tv screen.the map where your in the forest with the snow is the worst one for doing this i find as you are shhoting into the trees when you see a orange beaker over a player but can see the actual player.it must be a bug of some sort
    no i mean they don't die. I wouldn care not getting credit for the kill tbh

I'm still on me first console!!! Take that everyone else that has **** luck with consoles!
    how long do you have it?
    id be happy if the one ere broke every 2 and a half years maybe because atleast then the warrenty resets itself. for another 3 years each time
    this is the 4th one i think now. its lasting but i think its because theres not as much gaming hours up on it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

iam on my 2nd one 1st one lasted nearly 3yrs before it ****ed up.it took a lot of abuse mainly at the weekends after being out on the piss there be a gang of us playing so iam surprised it lasted as long as it did

eh got it when i was 19 so just over 2 and a half years!

Thanks for the games tonight, guys.

I've completely fallen in love with the C4!!! Whether it's using them like mines and waiting for a tank to drive over them or just setting a trap on an armed MCOM or just running up behind a tank... they're just great fun!!! I tend to commit a lot of suicide with them though, so I guess I need more practice :o

Yeah the kill range with c4 is a bit of a risk trying to get away from tanks alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

The C4 is great. I was using it last night on arica harbour on the second stage. I planted C4 outside the garage with the comm station, soon as a guy was walking in I would blow it from across the street then go plant some more. Got 4 kills in a row.

Am loving the smoke grenades aswell. There great for cover moving towards the comm stations. Sorry if I was doing anyones heads in with the smoke, but its a really good tactic.

Some night when there is a good few of us online, we should all use smoke when attacking. The defenders wont even see us coming :eek:

2 more days and i can play again wohooo, i hate trying to aim with grenade launcher from assault class...though i did get a miraculus tripple kill the other day in nelson bay when they were all spawning to the left of one of the stations

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Am loving the smoke grenades aswell. There great for cover moving towards the comm stations. Sorry if I was doing anyones heads in with the smoke, but its a really good tactic.

Na the smoke doesn't bother me it's the driving over my body and shooting me in the head. And the mortar strike. :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement