Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Great night last night! Myself and M1JU using the whole "cooperative" thing to bring 'em hell! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Am loving the smoke grenades aswell. There great for cover moving towards the comm stations. Sorry if I was doing anyones heads in with the smoke, but its a really good tactic.

Na the smoke doesn't bother me it's the driving over my body and shooting me in the head. And the mortar strike. :D:D

The smoke was class...it worked brilliantly when taking crates...

Royal Irish had a good few team kills on Cableguy last night alrite, it was funny, hearing Sorry, Really Sorry every few minutes.

There was a Swedish lad in our squad on one stage "notsodirty", he was a one man army.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

garv123 wrote: »
    how long do you have it?
    id be happy if the one ere broke every 2 and a half years maybe because atleast then the warrenty resets itself. for another 3 years each time
    this is the 4th one i think now. its lasting but i think its because theres not as much gaming hours up on it

Are you sure the warranty resets? I've got an 05 model, it crapped out on me before in 2008 and I got it repaired. It rrod'd again this week but when I went online to check if I could get it fixed the MS site just said warranty expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Batman said
    Royal Irish had a good few team kills on Cableguy last night alrite, it was funny, hearing Sorry, Really Sorry every few minutes.

Was tempted to see if there was a red marker over my head.

Must say M1JU new sniper place is cool on the new map (ok i will learn what they are called at some stage) as long as he doesn't use the m95 he should be unseen. Bit hard trying to give him ammo though.

To all The Irish Boards Flying Column Clan Members.

Please be aware that the first offical training session will take place on monday 19 march. Training starts at eight pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Please be aware that the first offical training session will take place on monday 19 march. Training starts at eight pm.

I'll be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I have a problem with this, I'm missing a flux capacitor....
    I'll be there
    Do you've a spare flux capacitor?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Cableguy in my defence I was reversing to let you in and ran over you. The shooting was I turned around and your name didnt show up so I just pulled the trigger.

I have no excuse for the mortar strike.

I have a problem with this, I'm missing a flux capacitor....

Do you've a spare flux capacitor?

A what???

Back to the future...time travel device..since were apparently having our first training session on the 19th of last month.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

A what???

This!

Flux2.jpg

Please be aware that the first offical training session will take place on monday 19 march. Training starts at eight pm

And This is why i was not made captain. Thanks Raze
    To all The Irish Boards Flying Column Clan Members

Please be aware that the first offical training session will take place on monday 19 April. Training starts at eight pm

And This is why i was not made captain. Thanks Raze
    To all The Irish Boards Flying Column Clan Members

Please be aware that the first offical training session will take place on monday 19 April. Training starts at eight pm

eh!!! You're the leader!!!

CKWPORT wrote: »
    This!

Flux2.jpg

... no... haven't seen one of them in about 20 years! What a classic movie!

Just so everybody knows i will be mostly on the normal mode for the next few days(not Hardcore) a buddy of mine just got the game and wants me to help him out a bit at the start.

So don't go blaming me if you join me. I am letting everybody know.

Just so everybody knows i will be mostly on the normal mode for the next few days(not Hardcore) a buddy of mine just got the game and wants me to help him out a bit at the start.

So don't go blaming me if you join me. I am letting everybody know.

Mental note taken... cableguy has a mate who's got fresh dogtags ;)

Mental note taken... cableguy has a mate who's got fresh dogtags

Yes but he isn't a member of boards. So that should keep Raze and Garv away from him

it should.....realistically......but I found out 500 knife kills is a platinum star......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'll be online just after 6pm. Cableguy tell your friend to have his dogtags ready for me. I'll use smoke grenades so he wont even see me sneaking up behind him :D

Am going to move in with my mates chaps, huzzah for more gaming!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Training, eh? For the Monty Boards Flying Circus crew, eh? I don't know if I am in the team but I can be there for training on Monday, someone has to take the dogtags I guess... :D

Liber8or wrote: »
    Training, eh? For the Monty Boards Flying Circus crew, eh? I don't know if I am in the team but I can be there for training on Monday, someone has to take the dogtags I guess... :D

Damn, that would have been a good name for the team! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

so whos on the team then?

im not going tag hunting anymore so his tags are safe...
    for now ;)

i must get my k/d ratio up abit now after all of it. was playing it last night and it was just one of them nights where i should of turned it off 2 hours sooner, wasnt getting any kills when i was playing with ye and on that lighthouse map down defendin the first lot of stations camping snipers wer just picking off people as they spawn. wicked pisses me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

here is a list of the members of
    The Irish Boards Flying Column (IBFC)

brk3
    Cableguy IE (co-leader)
    denis finnegan
    dunworth1 (captain)
    GaRv 123
    M1JU
    naughtokev
    Raze them all
    Spaco05
    TheMooseInNam (leader)
    Tombomb7
    westwind7679

sorry there are no more places left

Link to gamebattles.com page

ps hope to see everyone at training on monday at 8pm

garv123 wrote: »
    so whos on the team then?

im not going tag hunting anymore so his tags are safe...
    for now ;)

i must get my k/d ratio up abit now after all of it. was playing it last night and it was just one of them nights where i should of turned it off 2 hours sooner, wasnt getting any kills when i was playing with ye and on that lighthouse map down defendin the first lot of stations camping snipers wer just picking off people as they spawn. wicked pisses me off.

The team consists of the following gamertags:

cableguy.ie
    TheMooseInNam
    dunworth1
    westwind7679
    Raze them all
    M1JU
    GaRv 123
    brk3
    naughtokev
    Spaco05
    Tombomb7
    denis finnegan

That's the maximum of twelve per team. Only four will be picked for a squad for each challange. It'll be down to cableguy.ie, dunworth1 and I to decide on who makes the squad or not. We'll be as fair as we can and try to give everyone an equal opportunity to play.

However, certain factors will also effect this like; who can actually play on the occassions we get challanged. When another team challanges us, it'll be for a certain time, on a certain day. Those that can make it, must let us know immediately and we'll pick the squad from those that can play. Generally, it's 24hrs notice or more but occassionally it could be a spur of the momnent decision if there's enough of us online and we feel like issuing a challange.

Tbh I'd prefer if I didn't get a game but the team won. tbh ye should pick the squad that works the best as a team.

dunworth1 wrote: »

ps hope to see everyone at training on monday at 8pm

Eh, dunworth... shouldn't you be a bit more forcefull than that? You need to sound more like this:

"I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?"

or

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, ****ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ****. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on ****, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?"

You get the idea, dunworth?!? :D

Eh, dunworth... shouldn't you be a bit more forcefull than that? You need to sound more like this:

"I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?"

or

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, ****ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ****. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on ****, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?"

You get the idea, dunworth?!? :D
    is that full metal Jacket??

Dunworth: Raze how tall are you?
    Me: 6'0 sir
    Dunworth:6'0? My god I did not know they stacked **** that high!

Man what a film

is that full metal Jacket??

Dunworth: Raze how tall are you?
    Me: 6'0 sir
    Dunworth:6'0? My god I did not know they stacked **** that high!

Man what a film

Yep, Full Metal Jacket! Gotta be in my top ten war movies, along with Apocalyspe Now and the Russian movie, 9th Company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Yep, Full Metal Jacket! Gotta be in my top ten war movies, along with Apocalyspe Now and the Russian movie, 9th Company.

so our captains the baby of the group :D
    bet ul b feelin happy dunworth bossyin all the oldies around ;);)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement