Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

brk3 wrote: »
    Feel your pain garv123, work certainly doesn't compare to being on the front lines :P

Had a few games of squad rush there with kev, tombbomb and cableguy - went pretty good I reckon! Last game was a cracker.

You coming back?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Yeah, just about half an hour want to watch the new episode of American Dad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

sorry for leaving you guys earlier my broadband went down :(

just got it back now heading straight on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

will be on again in 10 ta 15 mins

Nooooooo..... my backup 360 just red ringed too... that's two in two weeks! Gods, why do you mock me like this!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

wow that sucks man....

wow that sucks man....

Actually, it's worse...

1x Elite off with MS getting repaired for RROD
    1x Premium getting repaired out of warranty, dropped it off today but has been broken for three months
    1x Fairly new arcade model just red ringed tonight!

That's actually three consoles since Christmas :(

But... I have a one of the first models produced upstairs that I just dusted off and plugged in... back in action :D Wonder how long this one will last???

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Enjoyed playing with ye all there tonight lads. Great fun hopefully we can keep up the practice and start dominating some gamebattles :)

That last game made me rage though, two retards just camping and dropping mortars. Got them down to their very last ticket before the objective gave in!! Rage quit :mad:

brk3 wrote: »

That last game made me rage though, two retards just camping and dropping mortars. Got them down to their very last ticket before the objective gave in!! Rage quit :mad:

ya that really pissed me off
    me and west wind played another few games with them they did the very same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Actually, it's worse...

1x Elite off with MS getting repaired for RROD
    1x Premium getting repaired out of warranty, dropped it off today but has been broken for three months
    1x Fairly new arcade model just red ringed tonight!

That's actually three consoles since Christmas :(

But... I have a one of the first models produced upstairs that I just dusted off and plugged in... back in action :D Wonder how long this one will last???

and heres me not even owning my own xbox is you gots 4:eek:

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    and heres me not even owning my own xbox is you gots 4:eek:

Nah, I own two and half another one with a mate, plus he keeps a spare here for games nights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Some good games last night.
    At least now we have a better idea of how to approach this.
    I lost the net around 1130 and couldn't get back on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cueball001

Can one of you add me on this? FearSneachta5 sick of playiong this game with MW2 whores. I'll be on this evning at one point or another.

got booted so many times tonight bah

got booted so many times tonight bah
    coz no1 likes u and ur sneaky gmeplay raze.:D:D
    i was watchin you tut tut

sorry i wasnt on tonight guys but i'm down with the flu

coz no1 likes u and ur sneaky gmeplay raze.:D:D
    i was watchin you tut tut

lol what sneaky game play? Shouldn you of been shootin me?

nah i wasnt on
    cycocyle was playing it with ye

When i wasn't getting kicked off the ea server last night. I had a few games of squad rush just to get the feel.
    Also played some rush with Raze, Miju, Colin and Cycocyle.
    I have to take credit for Miju Score in the last game he played he wouldn't have got that if i was not repairing his UAV.
    Oh Cycocyle if you have a mic you can talk to us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I have to take credit for Miju Score in the last game he played he wouldn't have got that if i was not repairing his UAV.
    Oh Cycocyle if you have a mic you can talk to us.

In fairness the 62-1 K/D ratio I got in the UAV was all down to you. I'm gonna claim little to no credit for it cos everytime it needed a repair (and it was alot as their whole team got pissed after about my 8th Nemesis pin of the match and guns where just point upwards) cableguy.ie was hanging back / going off to the sides of the map to repair it leaving me to rape the other team.

Everytime I took off again though it was like leaving my wing man behind who shoulda been taking part in the carnage going on in their bases.

Was actually great squad play with us last night though with communication & team work. When Cableguy.ie wasnt repairing then Raze was spotting for me (in between taunting me for not accepting his invites) and I covered the squad as they moved together from above.

It was nearly professional LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

I wish I was there, good job guys!

miju wrote: »

Everytime I took off again though it was like leaving my wing man behind who shoulda been taking part in the carnage going on in their bases.

It was nearly professional LOL

The only thing that annoyed me about this was after i'd repair you i would enter the fight kill a few and die and i'd have to respawn at Raze who was sniping from miles away. So I'd walk up again. Then there was one time when Raze died and i had to spawn on you and you were at the previous base on the UAV and there were no tanks or humvees. By the time i got back to the action we were on the last two bases. Kept saying to myself it's for the team. :D:D
    Not liking any of the engineers guns at all what guns do other people use with this class. I have unlocked all the guns.

The only thing that annoyed me about this was after i'd repair you i would enter the fight kill a few and die and i'd have to respawn at Raze who was sniping from miles away. So I'd walk up again. Then there was one time when Raze died and i had to spawn on you and you were at the previous base on the UAV and there were no tanks or humvees. By the time i got back to the action we were on the last two bases. Kept saying to myself it's for the team. :D:D
    Not liking any of the engineers guns at all what guns do other people use with this class. I have unlocked all the guns.

ha ha yeah i was testing how far i could accurately snipe from and call mortar strikes in from, learned some new snipe spots sorry about that cableguy. When i go as engineer i use the uzi and 4x scope. Broke the 1k kill mark with my m95 last night:-)

nah i wasnt on

you were against me at some stage! By sneaky play do you mean actually hiding like a sniper?

nah i wasnt on

you were against me at some stage! By sneaky play do you mean actually hiding like a sniper?

New class packs unlocked. 160 points per one, 3 new awards and 1 achievement. 480 for the whole lot

New class packs unlocked. 160 points per one, 3 new awards and 1 achievement. 480 for the whole lot

are the packs any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

why do the north americans get it on a drinks promo and we have to forke out for it.after geting the maps for codmw i think illpass on this

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    why do the north americans get it on a drinks promo and we have to forke out for it.after geting the maps for codmw i think illpass on this

you can get these for free. I got them ages ago used a US gaming forum that were posting Dr. Pepper codes :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement