Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Sign me up:

quarryman360

anyone playing tonight or tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

quarryman wrote: »
    Sign me up:

quarryman360

anyone playing tonight or tomorrow?

Yeah should be on after work, 6ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Undead wrote: »
    Yeah should be on after work, 6ish.

ok, well i won't be around until after 8pm.

also, fyi, I'm ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Would people be up for organising a private squad rush match at some point?

Really need Et Tu Brute & Demolition 2.0 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

It would be great to set up a private game some night from the list of players below, but the most I have seen online in Battlefield was 10 last night which resulted in some pretty good rush games. LordZemli kicked ass last night with some massive scores. Galwaydave was on the other team last night and is handy at the auld tank.

We have 24 players signed up and I have added them all so we would be able to do the max amount of players in any game mode, 12 v 12. Using party chat for each team of 12 to comunicate in game so it wouldnt just be talking to your squad of 4.

I think the best way to do this is everyone post a night that they will more than likely be online and we might be able to start something from there.

Boards BFBC2
    Magill05
    Rob Velocity
    naughtokev
    Derrew Dawg
    MayoForSam
    LordZemli
    oTHE SCARECROWo
    DesolateSeven
    xboxIrelandjoe
    Royal 1rish
    galwaydave
    thr1llhou53
    The Batman IRL
    will i am not
    shane O mac20
    Achnot
    Heshoact
    Mini Montana
    BMW M PEPE
    Bullit24k
    Screw2loos
    v1rg1l
    kilnacash
    TheSmellyMonk
    quarryman360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Ive been rocking the recon class since i got the game but now that theres kind of a team atmos among everyone here i dont mind changing if people think we'd do better with more medics etc.

Anyway Royal i leave it in your capable hands as de facto cap-i-tan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

If you're still looking for people, GamerTag is Ledgend I am.

Just looking to play with people who don't have a IQ the same as their shoe size.

If it's worth anything, skill Level's 200.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Fair to say, I was just lucky this time to get 11200 as I received 2 5K achievements, which doesn't happen very often :)

Not sure if I'm ready for squad rush, would like to unlock some more weapons and gadgets, pretty annoyed by killing with high def optical rifle from the range I couldn't spot with basic sniper rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Great stuff on this, if anyone about for game tonight or if room left for "the big one" add me in. GT is Spaco05. Usually online in the evenings from 8 or 9.
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

PLease add me, just getting used to the multiplayer but I'll make for good cannon-fodder ;)

gamertag - Arciphel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Hi lads, got an invite last night but forgot to reply. Was pissed out of my tiny little mind and few of us were at rockband. Will definately be playing from tomorrow on. Having a last bash at mw2 tonight, totally sick of it at the moment.
    So if ya see me on at any time just send me an invite and I'd love to join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'll be around all night.

AdMMM is my GT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Hey there,

sign up me, does anyone play around 3am or so? only time i can login after coming home from work. im free all day sundays, mondays n tuesdays though :D

I presume we just throw the tag on straight away yeah?

GT: NuZane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭theUbiq

Any room left for a level 20 medic?

GT is theUbiq.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I'm planning on spending most of the evening online :D Send me an invite.

GT: TheMooseInNam

Also have two mates who'll be up for it too

GT: capasso1
    GT: irejohn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

GT: GaRv 123
    up for playing in a clan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

bought the game today loving the single player.

its a nice breath of fresh air from all the boosting going on in MW2

add me Nevaeh 2Die4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

added a few of ye last night. Recon, only level 5 since i only got it yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

you can add me if you want

i only got the game today. so am pretty new

GT: Dunworth1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

add me to M1JU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

add me,just got the game and will be on it a good bit during my month off in april

gt:Fin321

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Hope there is still room in the clan when eircom get off thier ass and get me online!!!

Ranked up to lvl 9 recon, am now playing other classes only have 3maps where I snipe now as they benefit sniping.

Currently going through engineer, medic shall be next. Add me away, GT is Raze them all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Was in a game last night, just went Quick Match and Rush....

Recon are ruining the game. Well Recon played badly that is.

I only play recon if attacking on specific levels, where the crates can be mortared.

But last night, in the snow level from the demo, I mortared one crate and destroyed it, then shot a good few enemies while the other team mates took the bravo crate. Not too bad so far, then we had to move to the next base, most of the attacking team sat back as Recon on the hill where the attackers spawned, and the rest of us got slaughtered. I managed to blow up the Bravo crate on my lonesome as nobody else was attacking.

Once I level up my assault class I will be playing hardcore and team killing will be employed to get these Recon softies into the fight. /Rant

It's not reacon that do that, In the construction site mission if you play reacon and run to the usual snipe spot you ger milled down very quickly by assault/engineer/medic classes

The best snipe spot I've found is on the map where you eventually fall back to the bridge, where you have to blow up the mcoms in the blown out bus and train car......so easy to snipe and spot for team mates, rakes up some epic points

Recon played properly can be great for destroying objectives in some maps, I think you are talking about Arica Harbour, and that is good for sniping as an attacker, I was always play recon there, and bring down the buildings on the objectives.

I was giving out about the people playing as recon, ignoring the objectives and playing as lone wolves, and the team loses as a result.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Recon played properly can be great for destroying objectives in some maps, I think you are talking about Arica Harbour, and that is good for sniping as an attacker, I was always play recon there, and bring down the buildings on the objectives.

I was giving out about the people playing as recon, ignoring the objectives and playing as lone wolves, and the team loses as a result.
    Starts off where you either quickly get into a vehicle or you've a long ass walk to the objective? Oh i agree when I'm going as reacon I'm a spotter/anti tank person, Then a sniper, I can only play when I go into a mates house as i can't get proper broadband here:( friday -sunday has me with just under 300 headshots though.

I love anti tank mines on the kinda forrest level/construction site and the one I'm talking about just above. Everyone drives into them no matter how many times you put them down in the same place ha

I love anti tank mines on the kinda forrest level/construction site and the one I'm talking about just above. Everyone drives into them no matter how many times you put them down in the same place ha

So True....as a defender in any levels with vehicles, I will play as Engineer, its crazy the amount of points you can get by blowing up tanks with the AT mines.

Last night I noticed one tank driver navigated around the mines, or blew them up by shooting them, sly fecker, first time I saw that, they normally drive right into them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

having mastered and unlocked everything in the Assualt class, I've moved onto Recon class and I'm having fun :-D

Not with this little small snipers shots, I LOVE getting a head shot from miles accross the map, you get about 600 extra points just for marksman alone LOL. Recon is without doubt the most tactically useful class IF people use it properly but alot of the time they dont :-(

• Advertisement

CKWPORT wrote: »
    So True....as a defender in any levels with vehicles, I will play as Engineer, its crazy the amount of points you can get by blowing up tanks with the AT mines.

Last night I noticed one tank driver navigated around the mines, or blew them up by shooting them, sly fecker, first time I saw that, they normally drive right into them.
    Wow that is smart the git, next time you try, throw one in the divit that the previously exploded one leaves then fire out visible ones either side of it, you'd be surprised how often this tricks people!!
    miju wrote: »
    having mastered and unlocked everything in the Assualt class, I've moved onto Recon class and I'm having fun :-D

Not with this little small snipers shots, I LOVE getting a head shot from miles accross the map, you get about 600 extra points just for marksman alone LOL. Recon is without doubt the most tactically useful class IF people use it properly but alot of the time they dont :-(
    600 for a marksman shot, that must of been some shot!! Think I've 30-40 marksman shots.

It's happened only once for me but nothing makings you feel like more of a stud than getting a double kill headshot with a bolt action from up close with a 12x scope. Like a stud I tell ya!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement