Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju wrote: »
    you can get these for free. I got them ages ago used a US gaming forum that were posting Dr. Pepper codes :D

Don't remember you posting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

well ok them will go hunting for dr pepper forms

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

miju wrote: »
    you can get these for free. I got them ages ago used a US gaming forum that were posting Dr. Pepper codes :D

any chance of posting the link here

Arrggh thought i found the code but all it seems to be given me is a recon helmet in mass effect 2..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Don't remember you posting that.

I didnt post a code :(. The codes are all unique on each one of the Dr. Pepper bottles. Cant remember the link but I have it bookmarked at home so will post it later.

• Advertisement

looks like some much needed changes are coming for the power of some of the weapons. it on the pc first and soon to be on the xbox and ps3

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/04/21/ch-ch-ch-changes.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Oh Cycocyle if you have a mic you can talk to us.

My bad. Only figured out how to get it working after the game ended!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

dunworth1 wrote: »
    looks like some much needed changes are coming for the power of some of the weapons. it on the pc first and soon to be on the xbox and ps3

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/04/21/ch-ch-ch-changes.aspx

I'm happy enough with those changes. Glad to see that M60 getting reduced...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

cableguy won't be happy. Game don't save kit set up anymore, sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Goddamn! Would love a code for these skins. Considering grabbing one for 99c off ebay. Why fork out like 400 MS points when Americans can get them for next to nothing.

Can anyone confirm if they work outside America?
    Im guessing seen as miju got one they do..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I had 200points on my account so got one today. I got the assault class. Its the M16A2 in camo. After about 2 minutes of playing you hardly notice it.

I could of got the whole pack only for I bought a green suit and hat for my Avatar on St Patricks day :(

cableguy won't be happy.

Actually I don't mind. The power+range on the m60 was OTT.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

cycocycle wrote: »
    My bad. Only figured out how to get it working after the game ended!:rolleyes:

your welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

you were against me at some stage! By sneaky play do you mean actually hiding like a sniper?
    oh i was yeah.
    i joined with miju but he was on the opposite team to ye.

no i mean by sneakin up behind people and stabbin them in the back :D;)
    u shud play it like i do and never do anhyting like that:)

I had 200points on my account so got one today. I got the assault class. Its the M16A2 in camo. After about 2 minutes of playing you hardly notice it.

I could of got the whole pack only for I bought a green suit and hat for my Avatar on St Patricks day :(
    where yiu drunk when ya bought them i can harly rem paddys day way to much beer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I dont drink Kev so it wasnt that. I was just feeling patriotic on that day. It was my first St Patricks day in Ireland for about 5 or 6 years and I sat at home playing the Xbox :(

My best Paddy's day was driving up and down a beach in Thailand wearing the full Ireland kit and full snorkel gear :D (I did drink then) Thats a few years ago now.

Am going online now if anyone is about for some "friendly fire"

What the ****. The helicopters in this game are IMPOSSIBLE to take down. Impossible.

For those that werent in that last game just there, there was a guy on the opposite team who was an extremely good pilot in the apache or whatever. We all must have spent about 15 minutes straight doing nothing else but firing rockets at him to no avail.
    I even managed to tag it with a tracer dart but it didn't seem to help guide the rockets at all.

I call BS on the heli's, they should not be that difficult to take down. Pretty much ruined the game for me :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

brk3 wrote: »
    I call BS on the heli's, they should not be that difficult to take down. Pretty much ruined the game for me :(

It's mostly down to the pilots abilities. If you stop for more than 5 seconds chances are you'll get shot down.

Nothing sucks worse than wizzing about the place in a chopper and having a gunner who cant shoot for **** :mad: If I can hit them with my rockets while flying then ffs how hard is it when your just manning and gun and doing nothing but looking for targets?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

What the ****. The helicopters in this game are IMPOSSIBLE to take down. Impossible.

For those that werent in that last game just there, there was a guy on the opposite team who was an extremely good pilot in the apache or whatever. We all must have spent about 15 minutes straight doing nothing else but firing rockets at him to no avail.
    I even managed to tag it with a tracer dart but it didn't seem to help guide the rockets at all.

He was pretty slick alright. Couldnt get a lock on him. Got desperate and tried sniping him! Pretty annoying ok.

I thought we had some good games last night. We had a couple of games of squad rush and they went well.Then we played rush.It's been a while since i have seen that many from boards on the same team.
    At one stage i lost connection then rejoined five minutes later and was on the opposite team.
    I was upset for about 2 seconds then realised DOGTAGS:D:D. So later on in the game i managed to sneak up to a guy using the uav and stabbed him. And it was a boards member. After that game i was invited back into the boards team. I would like to apologize to Dunworth for shooting the guy just as he was about to stab him i didn't think you saw him.
    I'd also like to thank everyone who revived me.
    Also who ever was talking about pizza last night needs a kick in the head i was starvin after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

galwaydave here...tried a few games last night but my UPC/NTL connection was rubbish ..the lag was terrible. Need to sort that out before I join again... By the way if anyone is looking for a Heli Gunner I'm your man :D

I was upset for about 2 seconds then realised DOGTAGS:D:D. So later on in the game i managed to sneak up to a guy using the uav and stabbed him. And it was a boards member.

That was me you prick! :P

By the way guys I've found a way to get the new DLC for free..

Go here:
    http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/signin/

Fill out the form with junk, it doesn't matter what you put in as long as the phone number contains 10 digits, etc.

On the next page, enter one of the following codes:
    CBEEAAA41NWH
    CBEEAAAE4L9N
    CBEEAAAFQG9J
    CBEEAAAE98ZV

On the next page, it will just say you have a mass effect 2 prize. Right click the 'claim' link and copy the link.

Paste it into another tab, and change the '=3' at the end of the url to '=4'. Then you can select one of the 4 kit upgrades for bad company 2 and add it to your EA account :)

Cant confirm they will be downloaded until I get home later on but this worked for mass effect 2 by just going into the game store so Im guessing its the exact same for bad company.

cableguy, I want my f'in tags back!!!

cableguy, I want my f'in tags back!!!

Yes i know it was you but I didn't wanna embarrass you by naming you and letting everybody know that I stood behind you for a few minutes before I stabbed you.

Anyway Can't/Won't give them back.

Yes i know it was you but I didn't wanna embarrass you by naming you and letting everybody know that I stood behind you for a few minutes before I stabbed you.

Anyway Can't/Won't give them back.

It's not like I can tell there's someone standing behind me while Im in the UAV. Unless I fly back that direction I guess..

I thought we had some good games last night. We had a couple of games of squad rush and they went well.Then we played rush.It's been a while since i have seen that many from boards on the same team.
    At one stage i lost connection then rejoined five minutes later and was on the opposite team.
    I was upset for about 2 seconds then realised DOGTAGS:D:D. So later on in the game i managed to sneak up to a guy using the uav and stabbed him. And it was a boards member. After that game i was invited back into the boards team. I would like to apologize to Dunworth for shooting the guy just as he was about to stab him i didn't think you saw him.
    I'd also like to thank everyone who revived me.
    Also who ever was talking about pizza last night needs a kick in the head i was starvin after that.

go on tell us who it was .it wasnt me was it cos i rem geting u a few times when you where on the opposite and you got me as well i cant rem if it was with a knife or not.some good games last night last it makes a huge difference when where all on and telling each other where the enemy is.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

the trick to taking down moving copters is you have to lead them (shoot infront of them so your bullet/rocket gets to the same place at the same time thus causing Damage) :D

i accept you apology cableguy just because seconds later i came across another on which i stabbed.

and because later on i stole one of you kills you were trowing in a Grenade.
    :p

the trick to taking down moving copters is you have to lead them (shoot infront of them so your bullet/rocket gets to the same place at the same time thus causing Damage) :D

Dammit that's what i was doing wrong i was shooting behind it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

westwind we were doing that. Trust me this guy was unnatural. just realised new achievements don't give gs or count as achievements. I have 51outta 54 but it says i.ve 49

• Advertisement

westwind we were doing that. Trust me this guy was unnatural. just realised new achievements don't give gs or count as achievements. I have 51outta 54 but it says i.ve 49

i think i read on the battlefield blog that there are problems with people getting the achievements

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement