Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

westwind we were doing that. Trust me this guy was unnatural. just realised new achievements don't give gs or count as achievements. I have 51outta 54 but it says i.ve 49

:D:D:D:D:D ...cough...:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

brk3 wrote: »
    Paste it into another tab, and change the '=3' at the end of the url to '=4'. Then you can select one of the 4 kit upgrades for bad company 2 and add it to your EA account :)

Thanks mate,
    I was only able to claim one, have you claimed all of them?

What the ****. The helicopters in this game are IMPOSSIBLE to take down. Impossible.

Stationary guns seems to me the only way, but I was lucky to take choppers down with the rocket a few times, just need to be covered enough, otherwise snipers will take you first.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Thanks mate,
    I was only able to claim one, have you claimed all of them?

Yeah, I think I forgot mention you have to create a new dr pepper account for each code.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

did anyone who did the dr pepper promo get the upgrades yet

• Advertisement

Yeah, I think I forgot mention you have to create a new dr pepper account for each code.

Make sense, pretty annoying but worth 140 points anyways.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    did anyone who did the dr pepper promo get the upgrades yet
    I logged in on my live interface on the web and didn't see it on marketplace, assume its going to be on the EA store only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Stationary guns seems to me the only way, but I was lucky to take choppers down with the rocket a few times, just need to be covered enough, otherwise snipers will take you first.

This guy knew what to do. He was even taking out the uav as it spawned for us.
    But actually if it was one of us doing that we would be praising him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

This guy knew what to do. He was even taking out the uav as it spawned for us.
    But actually if it was one of us doing that we would be praising him.

was he defending the mcom stations on that snowy map where you get the apache?
    its lethal. the guns are too good on it if thats the one your on about. the 2nd gunner gets loads of kills on it too and when the uav is in the air the uav station has an orange box around it (like tanks do also) so its a very easy kill,
    i was using it one night with some other board member cant remember who and we dominated the base. i was using the 2nd gun and i got about 30 kills. + passenger points for his kills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i'm finding it next to impossible to play with randomers. They're idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Ah it can be alright sometimes. There's never any communication though which really bugs me at times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I tried the Dr. Pepper promo but no luck - according to the EA forums, it doesn't work for EU gamers.

The PC patch appears to speed up the tracer gun which should help with taking down attack helis - anyone know when the 360 will be patched?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

so what are we actually called is it just the "irish bc2 clan" or what?

MayoForSam wrote: »
    I tried the Dr. Pepper promo but no luck - according to the EA forums, it doesn't work for EU gamers.

The PC patch appears to speed up the tracer gun which should help with taking down attack helis - anyone know when the 360 will be patched?

Yeah didn't actually work for me in the end either, sorry about that. Was worth a try though, don't feel it's worth paying for. The whole DLC buisness has got a bit out of hand IMO.

No date on the 360 patch yet, probably be a week or two

Yeah didn't actually work for me in the end either, sorry about that. Was worth a try though, don't feel it's worth paying for. The whole DLC buisness has got a bit out of hand IMO.

ya didnt work for me either

but i'm talking to ea support about it at the moment (using live chat on the website) so hoping i can get them

will let ye know how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

what is the patch for did we not get an up date last night

naughto wrote: »
    what is the patch for did we not get an up date last night

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/04/21/ch-ch-ch-changes.aspx

finally got mijius tags! Twice! Gave up mine once but i don't care'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

told ye raze cant keep his knife away :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Lol took ya bout an hour of hiding though. knew what ya were at too :)

Second time though when ya came outta hiding that missile hit ya. Still though least i got your tags too :)

• Advertisement

lol tags were flying all over the shop today' sent out a few friend requests

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

lol tags were flying all over the shop today'

Yeah they were managed to get Brk3 tag again,he was so close so many times probably cursing me again and got Spooky Don as well ( I know he ain't in the clan but he is a boards moderator that has to count for something) so i was happy.

Yeah they were managed to get Brk3 tag again,he was so close so many times probably cursing me again and got Spooky Don as well ( I know he ain't in the clan but he is a boards moderator that has to count for something) so i was happy.

:'(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Did they dumb down the bullet drop effect for Sniper rifles in the update??

Shots I used to make, where I aim above the head a few notches, and the bullet would drop over distance for a head shot, seemed to just fly straight last night.....:confused::confused::confused::confused:

nah yer just crap. Ya i think they did

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

lol tags were flying all over the shop today'
    Yeah, mostly mine! Finally got a set in the end. Cheers Raze.:D

That was brilliant fun last night... spent most of the time turning around in circles trying to avoid getting stabbed... not that it helped :(

Brk3 was the first to get my tags last night, never saw him coming! About five minutes later after taking out all the M-Com stations and running to the next location, I just happened to turn around to see if I had any support and there he was again... charging right at me about five yards away! Probably got the luckiest headshot ever on him (let that be a lesson to you ;) ).

After that, it was vendetta time!!! Unfortunately, Colin got the brunt of it, not Brk3. Kept mixing them up :D

cyco you're the only person to have my tags that i don't have. BaBa

Here's a link to Joystiq Xbox. Looks like we're getting MAP PACK 3 for free before the end of the month. Opens new map areas for Squad Rush and Squad Deathmatch... more locations to stab each other... lovely!

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/22/battlefield-bad-company-2-vip-map-pack-3-almost-ready-for-deplo/

• Advertisement

cyco you're the only one on boards who has mine who i don't have, which makes you number one on my hunt list. I'll get you. Alot. Just picked up the last new achievement. Two i have still don't register. Gay

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement