Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Hi i'm raze, tonight i'll be hunting you. Expect a knife in the back. Kthanksbye

Wouldn't wanna rain on your parade or anything Raze but.

Do you know his game tag cos you can't hunt when you don't know what your looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

yup he posted it in the tournament tread :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hey guys I'll be on again tonight provided NTL/UPC doen't go down again in Galway tonight. It cut off last night so appologies for not joining the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Raze,
    I think I'll join you in the hunting... went dog tag crazy for a few games last night and picked up about 15 new tags!
    Got your back... B-ya-Itch ;)

Raze,
    I think I'll join you in the hunting... went dog tag crazy for a few games last night and picked up about 15 new tags!

ha do it's a bit of fun. 17 boardsies have fallen to my blade'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Haven't been as addicted to a game like this since my 1942 days. Ah memories.

add away. I love me some recon. i'm not a headshot whore either. I'll have your back (spotter scope too).

I'm also levelling up my medic class too.

rsmyth87

Smyth wrote: »
    Haven't been as addicted to a game like this since my 1942 days. Ah memories.

add away. I love me some recon. i'm not a headshot whore either. I'll have your back (spotter scope too).

I'm also levelling up my medic class too.

rsmyth87
    No spotter scope in hardcore. You on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

17 boardsies have fallen to my blade'
    Only 1 has fallen to mine......

Cant go back online until I get a decent headset! I'll need to watch my back.

cycocycle wrote: »
    Only 1 has fallen to mine......

Cant go back online until I get a decent headset! I'll need to watch my back.
    Coward. Either way i'll get you.

Raze,

Oh is that what happened last night..
    Here was i trying to play the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

No spotter scope in hardcore. You on now?

Not on now man. Just after adding a load of ya, so hopefully there'll be a few adds by the time I get home. Just got my gol there recently so I'd def be up for some hardcore mode with a few of you's.

Oh is that what happened last night..
    Here was i trying to play the game

Perhaps there was a couple of dozen occassions where I could have shot the guy much more easily than charging at him while screaming "I'm gonna gut me some piggies!" :D

But, hey, I was experimenting with psychological warfare tactics for the good of the team... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tags, GalwayDave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

You guys had my heart broken tonight. My and ShaneOsomething were on the opposite team and I seriously had to watch my back.

Especially with Raze. Sneaky ###ker hiding beside the UAV :mad:

One good thing to say, is you's kicked ass tonight. Just couldnt stop you's. Dont see why we cant do a gamebattle soon enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

You guys had my heart broken tonight. My and ShaneOsomething were on the opposite team and I seriously had to watch my back.

One good thing to say, is you's kicked ass tonight. Just couldnt stop you's. Dont see why we cant do a gamebattle soon enough.

At one point we were sharing ya like a bitch figuring who could be next to get your tags while you were on the uav :-)

Some seriously goo games tonight managed to get 6 boardsie tags tonight too

Thanks for the tags, GalwayDave :D
    Yeah thanks:-) irish, it feels good knowin my hard work pays offoff

They were hunting Shaneo's tag you were just an alternative.
    Well Raze was anyway

Picked up some dogtags last night.
    Galway dave who also got mine.
    That nuzane bloke. Have no idea who he is but he was using the clan tag.
    That guy with the IRA tag streetsomething.
    Oh and also pick up Doctor Who's tag as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Some quality games last night alright :) Especially when it was Boardsie V Boardsie. I demand a rematch so I can get my Tags back TheMooseInNam !!!
    I got a few Tags myself last night though ..Cableguy and one other if I remember correctly in the same game.
    Round 2 ding ding ...

Some quality games last night alright :) Especially when it was Boardsie V Boardsie. I demand a rematch so I can get my Tags back TheMooseInNam !!!
    I got a few Tags myself last night though ..Cableguy and one other if I remember correctly in the same game.
    Round 2 ding ding ...
    Not mine:-) i've yours though :-) ended up getting shanes tags too :-)

• Advertisement

They were hunting Shaneo's tag you were just an alternative.
    Well Raze was anyway

Did Raze manage to get his tags? I know I got ShaneO's after stabbing him in the face while he was trying to stab me LOL

Am thinking I might do a Raze and make up a mini dogtag hitlist. MooseInNam being number one and I've got all the other top ranked boardsies :)

miju wrote: »
    Did Raze manage to get his tags? I know I got ShaneO's after stabbing him in the face while he was trying to stab me LOL

Am thinking I might do a Raze and make up a mini dogtag hitlist. MooseInNam being number one and I've got all the other top ranked boardsies :)
    yeah i stabbed him good!! lol i don't have a hitlist i just go for people that hide on uav's all game

miju wrote: »

Miju, even if you log on to a different game... watch your back because I'll find you and gut you... it's only a matter of time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Was good fun last night, bit weird in hardcore, just going to take some time. I was great at spotting in regular games, like "eye's of the hawk" type sh!t, you know. But what can you do.
    Got Dr Who's tags and someone elses, not sure if they were Boardsies. Also, how do you get the IRL tag in the games? Couldn't see anywhere to enter these.
    I'll be online again tonight for some more practice if anyone feels lucky.
    Well, do ya?:D

Miju, even if you log on to a different game... watch your back because I'll find you and gut you... it's only a matter of time :D
    You should do what I do :D
    PauloConn wrote: »
    Was good fun last night, bit weird in hardcore, just going to take some time. I was great at spotting in regular games, like "eye's of the hawk" type sh!t, you know. But what can you do.
    Got Dr Who's tags and someone elses, not sure if they were Boardsies. Also, how do you get the IRL tag in the games? Couldn't see anywhere to enter these.
    I'll be online again tonight for some more practice if anyone feels lucky.
    Well, do ya?:D
    Go to play with friends, then press start. Will be on later hunting you.

Go to play with friends, then press start. Will be on later hunting you.

Looks like i need to put on my Rex Kwon Do pants and start handing out roudhouse kicks then.....

PauloConn wrote: »
    Looks like i need to put on my Rex Kwon Do pants and start handing out roudhouse kicks then.....
    bahahahahaha it's getting hard to make space on my boards tags trophy necklace, but I'm sre I'll find a space for you

Why would you hunt you own Battlefield brothers. Surely it's the top ranked in the world we should all be setting our site on, isn't it. Like, can't we all just get along?

Bragging rights. think i'm at 19 boardsies now, you can be number 20. Lucky you

• Advertisement

yeah i stabbed him good!! lol i don't have a hitlist i just go for people that hide on uav's all game

ahem it's not my fault when I get on a UAV that I'm a bitch to shoot down (but not stab :) )

I think I showed last night I'm more than capable of mixing it up, even went the whole of Arica Harbour without getting in the UAV once and racked up a nice 10-1 K/D ratio :)

Actually gotten bored of the UAV now unless its Valprasio & Port Valdez I love those maps in the UAV , so much potential to cause carnage on those maps :)

oh it's onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement