Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju wrote: »
    Actually gotten bored of the UAV now unless its Valprasio & Port Valdez I love those maps in the UAV , so much potential to cause carnage on those maps :)

Don't lie you just wanna collect more dog tags....:D:D:D:D

Ok.
    I posted (what i think) is all the clan tags yesterday. Would people check this and send me a private message and let me know if you are not on the list and as well as that you will be getting a request for the boards bcbf2 to be friends with would people accept it please.
    This will be done over the next few days because Miscrosoft will only let you do a limited number of friends a day.
    I would like to thank Mayo for Sam for looking after these invites.
    This way if you do not have everybody as a friend you can go thru gamer tag bcbf2 to see if there are any members to play with. Or if your name is Raze to hunt down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Don't lie you just wanna collect more dog tags....:D:D:D:D

Nah dogstags dont interest me that much. I'm after all my battle pins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

PauloConn wrote: »
    Looks like i need to put on my Rex Kwon Do pants and start handing out roudhouse kicks then.....

"Rex Kwon Do"!!! He's awesome... you seen his wife??? HOOOTTTT!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Ok.
    I posted (what i think) is all the clan tags yesterday. Would people check this and send me a private message and let me know if you are not on the list and as well as that you will be getting a request for the boards bcbf2 to be friends with would people accept it please.
    This will be done over the next few days because Miscrosoft will only let you do a limited number of friends a day.
    I would like to thank Mayo for Sam for looking after these invites.
    This way if you do not have everybody as a friend you can go thru gamer tag bcbf2 to see if there are any members to play with. Or if your name is Raze to hunt down.
    Less than 100 more stabs to platinum :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Added about 10 more names to the Boards BFBC2 tag today but the daily limit is a bit of a nuisance - I wonder does the limit also include FR's received or just FR's sent? I don't suppose there's a way around the limit?

It will take me the rest of the week to add all of the names on the list - popular game and deservedly so. Should be on later for a few rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

damn looks like ive been missing out on some fun.

cant wait till leavings over :D

people who are in the clan be sure to use the clan name IRL so we know whos in the clan on our teams... our aginst us ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

"Rex Kwon Do"!!! He's awesome... you seen his wife??? HOOOTTTT!!! :D

Totally..... you think where i got where i am today dressing like Peter Pan here? Forget about it.

Anyway, got friends invites from boards bcbf2. What happens next? Do i win a prize?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Mayoforsam, have you tried using xbox.com to add friends. I added about 70 of you guys yesterday without a bother.

only got on for a while though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Smyth wrote: »
    Mayoforsam, have you tried using xbox.com to add friends. I added about 70 of you guys yesterday without a bother.

only got on for a while though.
    ah lifesaver i just done that there. pasted all the latest clan names on the list
    fair handy.
    was dreading writing out all them names with the xbox controller

• Advertisement

Just going back over a few things

Dunworth what happened when you were on to ea about the Battlefield codes for the new gear

Brk3 you mentioned that you saw a video about the easy way to shoot a chopper did you ever post this here

And Raze See below.
    gamertag buckfastmonkey1 signing up, HOORAAAA.

So at one stage last night we had 11 memebers of boards on one team and we also had galway dave on the other side.

So at one stage last night we had 11 memebers of boards on one team and we also had galway dave on the other side.

Very generously giving up his tags to all and sundry :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Good games last night alright. That one at the end when it was 5 v 1 haha, that fame went on for over an hour with only 2 crates destroyed!!

Lenny wrote: »
    Good games last night alright. That one at the end when it was 5 v 1 haha, that fame went on for over an hour with only 2 crates destroyed!!

It probably would have been shorter if all our team were not team killing each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Yeah, I accidentally shanked a few lads when they jumped out in front of me from nowhere last night - luckily I was able to resurrect most of them with my trusty paddles :D.

Had a nice bit of fun right at the end when I was the only one left on my team by placing C4 around the crate then getting a few kills as soon as the charge was set. Worked 3 times in a row. Doomed to failure of course.

I would have one complaint last night when we were defending, a load of lads headed up the map on Nelson Bay leaving our crates undefended, meant that the enemy got in behind easily and planted charges with minimal resistance :rolleyes:. Its OK to go wookie-hunting on some maps but the basic principle should be 'hold the line'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Very generously giving up his tags to all and sundry :)

Haha and was taking yours in return thank you very much ;)

MayoForSam wrote: »

I would have one complaint last night when we were defending, a load of lads headed up the map on Nelson Bay leaving our crates undefended, meant that the enemy got in behind easily and planted charges with minimal resistance :rolleyes:. Its OK to go wookie-hunting on some maps but the basic principle should be 'hold the line'.

Yeah thats the points principle/lone wolf at work. People think if they are up closer to the enemy they can kill more and get more points which is true but this is a team game and sometimes you have to work for the team and forget about the points.

Yeah thats the points principle/lone wolf at work. People think if they are up closer to the enemy they can kill more and get more points which is true but this is a team game and sometimes you have to work for the team and forget about the points.

Exactly, good example me standing guard scratching my over MooseInNam while he hijacked the enemies UAV for a good 5 minutes and repairing it until he went and crashed it :)
    Haha and was taking yours in return thank you very much ;)

Your only the 2nd boardsie to get my tags so enjoy them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Exactly, good example me standing guard scratching my over MooseInNam while he hijacked the enemies UAV for a good 5 minutes and repairing it until he went and crashed it :)

Your only the 2nd boardsie to get my tags so enjoy them :p

What was I thinking... you should have been flying it and me watching over you!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Just going back over a few things

Brk3 you mentioned that you saw a video about the easy way to shoot a chopper did you ever post this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCzpBffbok

That's the video there, the guy is a legend. Had an idea about leading but his tips about sizing up the reticle are amazing.

He has other battlefield vids up there too.

• Advertisement

What was I thinking... you should have been flying it and me watching over you!

Ah I gotta share the UAV sometimes I suppose and once the other team were being hassled and stopped then result :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Great games last night lads. Unfortunatly my connect is very hit and miss at peak times so i didnt get to play for as long.

Was fun playing against you guys though, Picked off Raze them all a few times with some nice long range headshots.:D Although he did get my tags the night before......(Knew he was hunting me down!!) Hopefully i will be able to get on for more games soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

sorry cableguy for the mortor strick on the last map i did not see you gon in to arm the bomb i think that was the 3rd time that night that i killed you

naughto wrote: »
    sorry cableguy for the mortor strick on the last map i did not see you gon in to arm the bomb i think that was the 3rd time that night that i killed you

Yes and a few times the night before when you got bored..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

every one was killing every one that night cos it was 5 on one that game lasted about an hour which turned out to be a good game in the end

brk3 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCzpBffbok

That's the video there, the guy is a legend. Had an idea about leading but his tips about sizing up the reticle are amazing.

He has other battlefield vids up there too.

Wow, he's got some mad skills. Can't wait to see if i actually took any of that science lesson in.
    Also watched the one on flying the helicopter. Thatw was just way over my head. I'll stick to gunning there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Hi all, started playing Battlefield 2 BC2 online 2 nights ago (hooked already) whats the story with an irish clan..

PauloConn wrote: »
    Wow, he's got some mad skills. Can't wait to see if i actually took any of that science lesson in.

I watched his one on shooting down choppers with RPGS. I had never hit a chopper with a rocket ( and me at Level 31 for shame) :(

Since watching that video and doing what he said I've shot at 9 choppers and hit / shot em down with those shots :)

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Hi all, started playing Battlefield 2 BC2 online 2 nights ago (hooked already) whats the story with an irish clan..

welcome :) whats your gamertag? your welcome to join the clan I'm sure but you've to pass the initiation first*

*it usually involves Raze taking your tags LOL

• Advertisement

I watched his one on shooting down choppers with RPGS. I had never hit a chopper with a rocket (for shame) :(

Since watching that video and doing what he said I've shot at 9 choppers and hit / shot em down with those shots :)

Must take a look at that one too, have the laptop open while playing tonight.
    Someday, i'll have mad skillz, just like him. Looking forward to popping my first chopper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement