Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

miju wrote: »
    welcome :) whats your gamertag? your welcome to join the clan I'm sure but you've to pass the initiation first*

*it usually involves Raze taking your tags LOL

Cool it's Epicfool99

I'm still getting used to playing it online, but it some crack once you get a big game going, Except no one talks to each other:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Cool it's Epicfool99
    Except no one talks to each other:mad:

no problem here we are all chatter boxes

unless we are concentrating (moose)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Cool it's Epicfool99

I'm still getting used to playing it online, but it some crack once you get a big game going, Except no one talks to each other:mad:

Not a problem almost all of the clan members talk to each other.
    There is a list of the members a few pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

dunworth1 wrote: »
    no problem here we are all chatter boxes

unless we are concentrating (moose)

Yeah, I'm guilty of that... when the pressure is on and we're behind, that's when I start taking it seriously... then chat time is over and essential info only :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ah we usualy have a good bit of banter on the mics wen were playing. wen deres more than four we usualy start a party so all the team can talk.
    it is much better to play when your on the mic aswel

• Advertisement

i jsut got myself two gold tags off aahhttoo level 42:D

just went knife crazy on rush there and got 34 knife kills and got that guy 4 more times now :D 6 gold tags

garv123 wrote: »
    i jsut got myself two gold tags off aahhttoo level 42:D

Nice! Let's see 'em posted up!!!

quite happy with them112544.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

They look abit bronze to me Garv

• Advertisement

They look abit bronze to me Garv

nopeee veryyyyy gold :D

garv123 wrote: »
    nopeee veryyyyy gold :D

Am I correct in saying you got his tags six times??? He must have been going mad!!! :D

Am I correct in saying you got his tags six times??? He must have been going mad!!! :D
    yes you are :D the first time was my best knife yet:D
    He jumped from the chopper and was landing on me shooting at me nd I managed to get him b4 he landed.
    His tags are easier to get than Dunworths ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭May Feign

i picked this up today. was lost for the first hour but soon got the hang of it (kinda)

its obvious teamwork is the key,ive been using the medic class. i love the 'spot' system. but as im not in a squad, i just go into random team death matches and there isnt a peep out of anyone. in a game where communication is key,this should be the case

my username is Niall27 and i play evening and night-time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

tbh mate not many if any of the regular players play softcore, if you wanna take the leap to hardcore do, much better trust me

May Feign wrote: »
    i picked this up today. was lost for the first hour but soon got the hang of it (kinda)

its obvious teamwork is the key,ive been using the medic class. i love the 'spot' system. but as im not in a squad, i just go into random team death matches and there isnt a peep out of anyone. in a game where communication is key,this should be the case

my username is Niall27 and i play evening and night-time

Hi Niall27 and welcome.

As Raze pointed out, most of us play hardcore and find the regular mode frustrating now due to having to get between 4-10 hits to put someone down. Essentially, hardcore mode increases bullet damage, you start with half the amount of health, no on-screen map, no spotting and no on-screen ammo count. As I've said before on another post, in hardcore, it's the first to lock on to a target and pull the trigger that walks away.

So, come on over to the darkside and join us for a few games...

PS. watch your back or Raze_Them_All will be wearing a collection of your dogtags like an ear necklace :D He's just spent too long in the jungle and has completely lost it :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I've been on youTube and have been practising getting to some ridiculously high and obscure sniper spots that you give you an overview of nearly the entire maps

expect to be shot in the face from a great height REALLLLY soon :)

this ones my favorite though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

352 Marksmen Headshot last night.

Thats my best ever. I don't except to beat that again...twas a beautiful shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

CKWPORT wrote: »
    352 Marksmen Headshot last night.

Thats my best ever. I don't except to beat that again...twas a beautiful shot.

What map and were you attacking or defending

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Attacking in that Islands level.

I was on the 1st ridge in front of the attackers base, looking at the 2nd set of crates.

Got a guy just above Bravo on a rock ledge. I am always trying this on that level, but never managed a headshot before from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Miju Since that video was posted on youtube there will probably be about 5 or 6 wookies on that ledge every match now.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

That ledge would be ripe for an avenging mortar strike - could just imagine all the snipers desperately bailing off the side of the cliff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

My xbox live membership is up :( so i'll have to wait till the weekend to get back online... then I'll come take your dogtags again.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

take our dogtags by throwing yerselves on our knives???

Picked up my first gold this morning :D

tbh mate not many if any of the regular players play softcore, if you wanna take the leap to hardcore do, much better trust me

raze is not your mate. he's just waitin 2 gain your trust and then he'l nkife you in the back
    he's done it to us all :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭May Feign

anyone online. i posted niall27 as my username ,which it is, but im using my bro in laws xbox and his tag is 'bulittfelt'. wouldnt mind a game if anyones on. im only L3 though , oh the shame

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

if u add a few of the game tags above as friends and jump in to a game with them

May Feign wrote: »
    anyone online. i posted niall27 as my username ,which it is, but im using my bro in laws xbox and his tag is 'bulittfelt'. wouldnt mind a game if anyones on. im only L3 though , oh the shame

add me Garv123 and go into my friends and the usual lot atat are on add them.. they are myself cableguy, royal irish, moose, raze, dunworth,cycocyle and miju and few more i cant think of now :D

and then from adding them youl see who else plays with them
    i added everyone off the clan and half of em havent even accepted yet. after a few games you'l know whos on usualy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

guys so we are getting the balance update on tuesday

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/63680

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    guys so we are getting the balance update on tuesday

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/63680

For those too lazy to hit the link:

Slightly increased the damage of the UZI at long range.
    The AKs74u now has more felt recoil when aiming.
    The G3, VSS, and all SemiAutomatic rifles now settle slightly faster between shots when aiming.
    The PKM, Type 88LMG, G3, An94, and 40mm shotgun have returned to their former glory.
    Increased the damage of the MG3 to bring it in line with the rest of the LMGs.
    Fixed a bug where the Saiga12 with slugs would do too much damage at long range.
    Fixed a bug where the SVU would do too little damage at long range.
    Fixed a bug where M95 rounds would not kill armored targets with headshots.

I'm VERY happy about the VSS and SUV upgrades!!! :D:D:D Good times ahead...

I think this could be the full list of tweaks but not sure:

• Increased the base range of all Automatic and Semiautomatic weapons for more consistent close range combat.
    • Slightly increased the damage of Semiautomatic rifles over long range for more consistent damage output.
    • Increased the zoomed burst accuracy of LMGs and decreased LMG accuracy when moving to reduce LMG run and gun.
    • Decreased the base damage of the M60 and XM8 LMGs to bring them in line with the other LMG damage values.
    • Decreased the damage of the PKM over long range to balance it with other LMGs.
    • Increased the base damage of the Type88 LMG to balance it with other LMGs.
    • Slightly reduced the base damage of the M16 and G3 to balance the increased range.
    • Slightly increased the damage of the AEK971, F2000, AN94, and AUG over long range to balance them with other Assault Rifles.
    • Reduced the lethal blast range of the 40mm grenade and M2CG to highlight their role as a secondary weapon against infantry.
    • Slightly Reduced the max range of the 40mm shotgun to balance it with other shotguns.
    • Slightly increased the base damage of shotgun rounds and reduced their range to clarify ideal shotgun combat distance.
    • Reduced the base damage of the PP2000 to balance the increased range.
    • Increased the damage of the 9A91 over long range to balance its lower magazine size.
    • Increased the damage and range of the M9, M93 pistols to make them more desirable as a secondary weapon.
    • Increased the range of the MP443 pistol to make it more desirable as a secondary weapon.
    • Increased the damage of the MP412 over long range to balance its low rate of fire.
    • Slightly reduced the rate of fire of the M1911 pistol to balance it with other pistols.
    • Increased the repair and overheat speeds of the Power Tool. Now overheats sooner but repairs the same amount before overheating.
    • Increased the maximum number of Motion Sensors that can be carried from 2 to 3 and increased the speed which new sensors are acquired from ammo boxes.
    • Significantly increased the speed of the Tracer Dart projectile to make it more effective against airborne targets.
    • Increased the reload time of the Mortar Strike and reduced the damage it does to heavily armored vehicles.
    • Decreased the range of Bolt Action Sniper and Pump Shotgun Slug rounds when using Magnum Ammo for better Kit Balance, especially in Hardcore.
    • Slightly increased the Health of soldiers in Hardcore for better Kit Balance.
    • Increased the benefit from the Medkit Heal+ specialization to make it more desirable as a Specialization.
    • Decreased the benefit from Vehicle Reload Speed to balance it against other Vehicle Specializations.
    • Slightly decreased the benefit from accuracy specializations to balance the changes to range and accuracy tweaks.
    • Fixed a bug where the BMD3 would take extra damage to the front armor.
    • Reduced the explosive damage from Attack Helicopter cannons.
    • Increased the damage of AA guns against all targets. The AA gun should be much more effective against infantry on Port Valdez.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement