Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Guys, sorry for leaving you yesterday, I had important matter to attend.

It was a hard run, I wonder have we won any games?

Another thing I noticed, when I picked up the medic equipment from fallen teammate (not always works) and revived him, I didn't get any points for that, and also couldn't get my own gears back, have you guys come across something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

New memeber of the clan. Not my tag.

GT theUbiq
    normal not hardcore
    rush prefered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Cossie.

Hey guys ,just spotted this thread. Sick of capping flags/arming mcomms and seeing the rest of my team half a map away while i'm getting cut to pieces.
    My gt is :mooksbro
    Will play anything but prefer regular and on most evenings.

Denisoftus- spotted this tip yesterday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3mVXTvhWdY
    Its for the pc but if you use RT + B it should work for xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Coosie just add me on xbox and a couple of other guys. There is a list a couple of pages back.

I hope you use a mic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Cossie.

No worries,will do it this evening.Got a mike so catch ya later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Just had the worst session on Arica, other team kept suiciding UAV into the mcomms. no way to counter it, once the UAV was anywhere near the mcomm up it went. even shooting it wiped the station out. very frustrating playing against that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

JD1763 wrote: »
    Just had the worst session on Arica, other team kept suiciding UAV into the mcomms. no way to counter it, once the UAV was anywhere near the mcomm up it went. even shooting it wiped the station out. very frustrating playing against that

they cover the uav in about 10 c4 and fly it in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

garv123 wrote: »

mental note, next time we're losing in a clan match. we should use this tactic

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Pretty hilarious tactic. But really, why not just sneak into their base and kill the guy operating the UAV? (as well as destroy the station and the guys helping him)

Anyone notice a lot more team killing in the last few days.
    I was Playing with Royal Irish and managed to get to the UAV ( I actual haven't been on this that much) and was doing alright managed to demolish a building and kill a few guys then was going to the next area and my own guy shot me. Royal killed him then but later that night i was team killed as well this was not a member of the clan.
    Also Lenny what the f man team killing everybody last night we could't invite you the party cos there was already eight in it. Lucky we were only playing against a few and they were crap.

• Advertisement

brk3 wrote: »
    Pretty hilarious tactic. But really, why not just sneak into their base and kill the guy operating the UAV? (as well as destroy the station and the guys helping him)

Some of the bases you can't enter like the first attacking on arcadia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

brk3 wrote: »

If you parked a tank or helo about 5m in across the front of the UAV pilot, it'd stop him from being sniped and the gunner could stop anyone sneaking up on him. The reason for the 5m is to avoid him getting blown up wihen the tank gets taken out. All everyone else would have to do is hold a line to stop the defenders advancing or taking out the UAV.

Also, I read if you throw loads of mines on an MCOM and then C4 it, it blows up pretty easily. Worth trying.

The servers are down at the moment. Must be getting the server patch now. Should make for some interesting changes.

I'm loving the mounted MGs lately. Can't wait to be able to take down the choppers easily with it. At the moment it takes a serious amount of damage to put one down. I'm guessing around 20 seconds of constant hits... that's around 200 .50 cal rounds, right? I can't imagine anything withstanding that kind of treatment, considering a single .50 cal round can rupture a diesel engine block, imagine what 200 would do!

Servers are back... I'll keep you updated to any changes I notice

can you now just blow a hole in the side?

this tactic wont work much for us though because we play hardcore an you would have o wait for the uav to respawn everytime you blow it up

this tactic wont work much for us though because we play hardcore an you would have o wait for the uav to respawn everytime you blow it up

Could always have a cup of tea or a smoke between UAVs???;)

Oh dear, the first match I tried to join it froze on loading. The second crashed after 5 seconds :( I'll keep trying

EDIT: servers are back down again. Perhaps I was a little to early announcing they were back up and running

Seemingly since the update on the pc the knives are less effective sometimes taking 3 stabs to kill. If that happens on the xbox i know some people will be peed off.

Seemingly since the update on the pc the knives are less effective sometimes taking 3 stabs to kill. If that happens on the xbox i know some people will be peed off.
    me:mad:

m95 is still a one shot kill on hardcore without magnum.

Haven't noticed any difference with the SUV yet.

You now get three motion mines.

Tracer dart is much quicker but had a level 47 pilot in the apache and couldn't hit him. He devastated our team... very impressive. Worked a treat against tanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Didn't see any C4 on it tbh and i got pretty close trying to stop it as they pretty much constantly pushed us back. Getting to the uav station was also impossible as the whole team just sat back defending until the uav took the mcomms out. Like i said a terrible game, ended up quitting in the end.

• Advertisement

nope, walked up behind a wookie and buried it in his skull. result as expected...

edit: and also worked just fine on an assault

edit2: has anyone else suffered from crashing out of the game completely, right back to the dashboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

edit2: has anyone else suffered from crashing out of the game completely, right back to the dashboard?

has happen to me once or twice.

the disconnecting seems to have gotten alot worse over the last few days wonder if if has anything to do with the update that's coming today.

i hope that this update will fix the disconnecting problems.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    has happen to me once or twice.

the disconnecting seems to have gotten alot worse over the last few days wonder if if has anything to do with the update that's coming today.

i hope that this update will fix the disconnecting problems.

Finding it very laggy but think that's because I'm on US servers. Hopefully it should be better later on

Any idea about stationary Gun versus Helicopter does it make a difference

Any idea about stationary Gun versus Helicopter does it make a difference

I was on one there and shreaded about ten guys but no helos on the level :(

Huey side gun can now damage tanks... was it always like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

did you get the update moose.

what are the tracer darts like now?
    is is actually possible to hit a helicopter now.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    did you get the update moose.

what are the tracer darts like now?
    is is actually possible to hit a helicopter now.

it's a server update so automatic on the server side, no downloading. you'll be able to hit a helo, as long as it's not been flown like a maniac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Anyone notice a lot more team killing in the last few days.
    Nah you go on the UAV and you can pretty much expect to get team killed by some impatient twat who eventually gets on it and then loses it after about 20 seconds.I just change class to medic and do my oul kill em and revive 5 times punishment.

I beg to differ I've pretty much flown that UAV into every MCCOM station at this stage:D

the recoil on the aks-74u has made it useless, at range anyway... only five kills till platinum though :D

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »
    I beg to differ I've pretty much flown that UAV into every MCCOM station at this stage:D

Sorry M1JU what i meant was you can't get into the first attackers base on the level to kill the UAV operator.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement