Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Sorry M1JU what i meant was you can't get into the first attackers base on the level to kill the UAV operator.

Again I'd beg to differ :)Barrett sniper rifle, top of hill on right and side of the defenders base. Go to the extreme right of the rocks to the point you go off the map for two seconds before going back onto it and you have a clear shot at their full body from the side.Have also done it from the tower on the right hand side but took about 10 shots to get him that time as you can only see their legs but thats all you need in hardcore mode :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

terrible lag just on der for 5 mins nd went off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

garv123 wrote: »
    terrible lag just on der for 5 mins nd went off

Probably back to normal before you renew your subscription.:D

miju wrote: »
    Again I'd beg to differ :)Barrett sniper rifle, top of hill on right and side of the defenders base. Go to the extreme right of the rocks to the point you go off the map for two seconds before going back onto it and you have a clear shot at their full body from the side.Have also done it from the tower on the right hand side but took about 10 shots to get him that time as you can only see their legs but thats all you need in hardcore mode :).

Thanks didn't think it could be done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Last night I ended up going into my own Squad deathmatch when I couldnt get in with you lads and when I say my own, I mean I was on my own running around the map all by myself.

After about 5 minutes of me driving the tank around the map, 2 guys came in on the other squad and killed me in the tank. I came back as a sniper with C4 and the Thompson and killed the 2 guys 12 times in a row. At one stage when I ran out of ammo for the Thompson, I was just planting C4 and hiding in a bush until they walked past it and blew it. I done their heads in popping out from any corner killing them, they just couldnt get me. Good times :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Last night I ended up going into my own Squad deathmatch when I couldnt get in with you lads and when I say my own, I mean I was on my own running around the map all by myself.

After about 5 minutes of me driving the tank around the map, 2 guys came in on the other squad and killed me in the tank. I came back as a sniper with C4 and the Thompson and killed the 2 guys 12 times in a row. At one stage when I ran out of ammo for the Thompson, I was just planting C4 and hiding in a bush until they walked past it and blew it. I done their heads in popping out from any corner killing them, they just couldnt get me. Good times :)

I can just imagine the giving out that they were doing!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Finally got my last Demolition 2.0 Kill last night for 20 for the achievement, last achievement for the 1k.

What a ghastly mare it was to get that one, one of the hardest achievements, I ever tried to get. Glad its done now.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Finally got my last Demolition 2.0 Kill last night for 20 for the achievement, last achievement for the 1k.

What a ghastly mare it was to get that one, one of the hardest achievements, I ever tried to get. Glad its done now.

Congrats, on getting both the demolish kills and 1000g!!!

I'm not even trying for that acheivement. Think I have a sum total of 3 (maybe 2) demolish kills out of over 12k in total kills... at that rate I'd need to kill at least 240,000, possibly more to get that achievement!!! err... think I'll pass on it... :o

Just noticed that I double posted th link to the vehicle stats above instead of the weapons stats. I've edited it now. It's worth looking at.

• Advertisement

It was a total b1tch to get it.

Tactic was, go as Recon, with Mortar and Demolitions upgrade.

In Arica, Building A in the 1st base, and B in the second base are easy to collapse and good for kills.

Port Valdez is even better, Building A in the 1st base, and both in base 2 can be collapsed and a great for kills.

And better than both of those combined is Nelson bay, Building A and B are so easy to collapse at the start of the level. Building B in the second base is hard to bring down, but usually have a few in it cause its so big.

Just noticed that I double posted th link to the vehicle stats above instead of the weapons stats. I've edited it now. It's worth looking at.

managed to pick up two more boardsie's tags last night. but Cableguy finally managed to get mine too after a good few weekss.And moose I'm onto your dog tag collecting ways :D

. but Cableguy finally managed to get mine too after a good few weekss.A:D

Well as long as you mentioned it. I was happy with that as well. Wasn't happy when i was on the Uav on ISLA and was shot and just knew it was you.:mad: Actual that's a good sniping spot.:D

Had games with about 14 different members at different stages last night. Most of the regulars and Toast who killed me with the UAV.

I am liking the UAV on Laguna was doing well on it killing people spotting people until some muppet on my team shot me. Then the uav respawn and he crashed it.AAGGHHH.
    Highlights The bridge incident on Laguna as witnessed by moose myself and dunworth can't really describe it without going on a lot more maybe one of the others will explain but it was funny :D:D

managed to pick up two more boardsie's tags last night. but Cableguy finally managed to get mine too after a good few weekss.And moose I'm onto your dog tag collecting ways :D

I saw that and laughed my ass off. Didn't realise you were in the party or I would have congradulated you on being a sneaky git!

For everyone else who doesn't know what happened:

Last night while m1ju was on the other team, I decided to inflitrate the enemy lines for tags and general carnage behind enemy lines. Happened to find m1ju on on the UAV, thanks for the tags... took me a few weeks to even that one up ;)... then managed to snipe him and the rest of his team a number of times from an undisclosed location ;)

m1ju obviously decided he had enough of my carry on, so at the next base, while I was still behind his lines, he jumped back on the UAV console... but this time instead of taking it to the front lines, he used it to spy on himself and see when I came running up to knife him... unfortunately, it worked out great for him!!! :(

I only noticed the sound of the UAV at the last second, hadn't seen it in the sky. The last thing I remembered was thinking, I wonder has he set a trap for me as I closed the last 15m to his rear... the anwser came in the form of him spinning around off the console with an automatic weapon on full blast at me...

Now I want your tags more than ever!!!:D

Highlights The bridge incident on Laguna as witnessed by moose myself and dunworth can't really describe it without going on a lot more maybe one of the others will explain but it was funny :D:D

That bridge incident was hilarious!!!

Long story, short....

Three vehicles trying to cross the bridge at once, two tanks and me on the ATB in the middle of them (there was a riddliculous amount of ramming and squashing ever before we got to the bridge anyway)...

By the time we got to the bridge, we were in an orderly que and were storming across in a nice convoy... bridge complete, no mines and the way clear... out of nowhere the first tank explodes in front of me... blocking the exit off the bridge and I end up running into the back of him on the quad... only to be sandwiched by the tank behind me who didn't slow down either... to make matters worse, the tank wouldn't back up and insisted on trying to push me and the wreckage out of the way... which wasn't happening as the wrecked tank wouldn't budge, even though the tank behind me kept ramming me!!!

During all this, all I could hear was my squad mates screaming "get off the bridge... get off the bridge... get out of the way... oh god, he's got a rocket launcher!!!" and various other excited variants...

As soon as I heard "rocket", I jumped off the quad, turned to run away and saw the tank behind me had wedged itself sideways across the bridge!!! Laughing my ass off at it, I jumped over the railing and ran away while still listening to the two guys in the tank screaming at each other...

What became of the surviving tank on the bridge???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I saw that and laughed my ass off. Didn't realise you were in the party or I would have congradulated you on being a sneaky git!

For everyone else who doesn't know what happened:

Last night while m1ju was on the other team, I decided to inflitrate the enemy lines for tags and general carnage behind enemy lines. Happened to find m1ju on on the UAV, thanks for the tags... took me a few weeks to even that one up ;)... then managed to snipe him and the rest of his team a number of times from an undisclosed location ;)

m1ju obviously decided he had enough of my carry on, so at the next base, while I was still behind his lines, he jumped back on the UAV console... but this time instead of taking it to the front lines, he used it to spy on himself and see when I came running up to knife him... unfortunately, it worked out great for him!!! :(

I only noticed the sound of the UAV at the last second, hadn't seen it in the sky. The last thing I remembered was thinking, I wonder has he set a trap for me as I closed the last 15m to his rear... the anwser came in the form of him spinning around off the console with an automatic weapon on full blast at me...

Now I want your tags more than ever!!!:D
    I take pride in being the first boardsie to punish him for his cowardly ways'

I take pride in being the first boardsie to punish him for his cowardly ways'
    excuse me UAV is not cowardly, I dont camp by the thing it's just I end up staying on it a good while (if I'm not being knifed :) )

just outta curiousity hows everyone doing game wise? I've 1045 gs, i know it says 1015 but compare games shows the true score, i've all pins,need 10 insignias, have 703dogtags, 513 unique,unique, 24 clan that i recognise and 4 platinums.

excuse me UAV is not cowardly, I dont camp by the thing it's just I end up staying on it a good while (if I'm not being knifed :) )

when i see your name and uav i make a beeline for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Is there room for one more?

My Tag is IAmHOBOCHRIS.

• Advertisement

hobochris wrote: »
    Is there room for one more?

My Tag is IAmHOBOCHRIS.

Set yourself up with the IRl clan tag and add some of us to your friends list. Then join us for some games. There's always a few of us on, regardless of time.

when i see your name and uav i make a beeline for it!

I've noticed more and more boardsies doing that. But I always throw a look back every now and again with my UAV so dont work as much now.So far only moose and Raze have managed to knife me on the UAV

just outta curiousity hows everyone doing game wise? I've 1045 gs, i know it says 1015 but compare games shows the true score, i've all pins,need 10 insignias, have 703dogtags, 513 unique,unique, 24 clan that i recognise and 4 platinums.

Are the 15points you are missing the online Demolition 2.0 achievement?

I am gonna work on the DLC Spectat achievements now.

I have 3,745 Kills, 165 tags, only 6 or 7 belong to boardsies. Think the highest level I stabbed was a 41.
    31/50 insignias gathered
    33/40 unique pins, 1065 total

Are the 15points you are missing the online Demolition 2.0 achievement?

I am gonna work on the last few Spectat achievements now.

I have 3,745 Kills, 165 tags, only 6 or 7 belong to boardsies. Think the highest level I stabbed was a 41.
    31/50 insignias gathered
    33/40 unique pins, 1065 total
    Yup i've only 6 or 7 kills towards it. Just picked up a 560pt headshot! In the words of ron burgondy"don't act like your not impressed"

Yup i've only 6 or 7 kills towards it. Just picked up a 560pt headshot! In the words of ron burgondy"don't act like your not impressed"

Where? How?

Yeah, yeah... if a tree falls in the woods and nobody sees or hears it, does anybody believe it fell??? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Set yourself up with the IRl clan tag and add some of us to your friends list. Then join us for some games. There's always a few of us on, regardless of time.

not a true clan member till he hands over his tags

Where? How?
    Africa harbour. By being a complete dick and not helpin my team once moose left. Stood on the hill outside the first stations shot a sniper on the rocks behind the last station. Lol trust me my accuracy rating suffered

Yeah, yeah... if a tree falls in the woods and nobody sees or hears it, does anybody believe it fell??? ;)
    Well over a billion people believe in god, so i figure yes?

• Advertisement

Well over a billion people believe in god, so i figure yes?

SO, you got a max sniper shot minutes after I left the game??? hmmmm!!! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement