Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

SO, you got a max sniper shot minutes after I left the game??? hmmmm!!! ;)
    Yer minutes...not like 20 attempts later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Well over a billion people believe in god, so i figure yes?

God didn't claim to pull off that shot though!!! ;)

BFBC2 is getting a new Co-Op mode soon, which will allow four players to take on hordes of AI enemies on various maps... just read the article yourself... link below...

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/12/battlefield-bad-company-2-gains-co-op-onslaught-mode-soon/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

hobochris wrote: »
    Is there room for one more?

My Tag is IAmHOBOCHRIS.

Myself Raze and Garv would like to thank you for giving us your tags earlier.

Myself Raze and Garv would like to thank you for giving us your tags earlier.
    And lenny. Passed him around like currency.currency.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

No bother, Im sure as I get into the game more and get my rank up you'll return the favor :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I'm not liking this everyone hunt M1JU thing going on :) . At one stage from 3 different angles I was surrounded by Cableguy , Moose & Raze all closing in at speed with knifes drawn. Managed to take Moose & Cableguy but Raze gutted me like a fish LOL.Was playing normal mode late last night, forgot how easy it is to spot people LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Interesting sounding expansion pack on the way:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6262183.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B5

Obivously very similar to MW2 co-op mode, hopefully they do a good job on it.

miju wrote: »
    I'm not liking this everyone hunt M1JU thing going on :) . At one stage from 3 different angles I was surrounded by Cableguy , Moose & Raze all closing in at speed with knifes drawn. Managed to take Moose & Cableguy but Raze gutted me like a fish LOL.

Yeah can understand but what happen was I selected play with friends and your name was the first so i joined and was put on Raze team and he Said it was Moose,Yourself and Garv against us. Then you made mince meat of me with the UAV. Then Garv joined us saying I have all our tags and wanted to hunt your team which now consisted of you and Hobo.
    During this time moose got disconnected and came back on our team. And unlike Garv i wasn't going out of my way to hunt you. I actually got hobo tag in our base at the bridge and had to do a lot of running to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Sorry i bailed last night guys. Bloody internet connection went down. Spent about 45 minutes trying to sort it out but to no avail....hopefully it will be all back to normal for tonight.

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »
    I'm not liking this everyone hunt M1JU thing going on :) . At one stage from 3 different angles I was surrounded by Cableguy , Moose & Raze all closing in at speed with knifes drawn. Managed to take Moose & Cableguy but Raze gutted me like a fish LOL.Was playing normal mode late last night, forgot how easy it is to spot people LOL

That was the plan, you couldn't get all of us... you obviously didn't see the fourth guy either! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

That was the plan, you couldn't get all of us... you obviously didn't see the fourth guy either! ;)

LMFAO a fourth as well ? I think I was doing good to spot three of ya, nearly got you too Raze just couldnt turn in time LOL

Finally got myself a 560 point headshot on African Harbour against another sniper trying to do the same back at me! His first shot landed on the rock right in front of my face and his muzzle flash gave him away! Must have been an M95! I was tucked in behind the rocks to the right of the first base. Used the M24, with magnum and had to allow around 2.5 clicks on the scope for drop. He was on the hill at the back of the last base tucked behind a rock too, with only his head showing!

About five minutes previously, I managed to get a double kill on two guys between the two last bases but only got body shots, so didn't get 1120 :(

Oh the fun of it all...

Finally got myself a 560 point headshot on African Harbour against another sniper trying to do the same back at me! His first shot landed on the rock right in front of my face and his muzzle flash gave him away! Must have been an M95! I was tucked in behind the rocks to the right of the first base. Used the M24, with magnum and had to allow around 2.5 clicks on the scope for drop. He was on the hill at the back of the last base tucked behind a rock too, with only his head showing!

About five minutes previously, I managed to get a double kill on two guys between the two last bases but only got body shots, so didn't get 1120 :(

Oh the fun of it all...
    If a tree falls etc etc ;-)

I actually got hobo tag in our base at the bridge and had to do a lot of running to get it.

Was I trying to planting the bomb at the time? I remember three times I was stabbed.

1. Trying to set the bomb.
    2. crouching for a shot after running half the map.
    3. getting tag teamed on the Island(I was firing at one guy while another sunk the knife in my back)

all three times was playing yetti class.

hobochris wrote: »
    Was I trying to planting the bomb at the time? I remember three times I was stabbed.

1. Trying to set the bomb.
    2. crouching for a shot after running half the map.
    3. getting tag teamed on the Island(I was firing at one guy while another sunk the knife in my back)

Nope actually it was none of the above. It was on laguna on the bridge section you seemed to be heading around the back and onto the bomb in the house I had to run to stab you.Didn't know it was you till i got the tag.:D
    Actually last night four people from boards got your tag I forgot Lenny (though how can anyone forget Lenny)

Nope actually it was none of the above. It was on laguna on the bridge section you seemed to be heading around the back and onto the bomb in the house I had to run to stab you.Didn't know it was you till i got the tag.:D
    Actually last night four people from boards got your tag I forgot Lenny (though how can anyone forget Lenny)

Gonna have to start a revenge list so.:D

it's there a few pages back. Pretty sure me and garv have anyone who actually plays stabbed, tagged and slabbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ah yeah we must do
    the only person i dont have is batman bu ive only played with him once for a few mins.
    i have all the regular clan members we'll call them who play most the time.

oh nd cableguy i joined you for hobos tags. i had miju 3 times by this stage:p

i must post an updated tag list soon so any1 can let me no if i dont got them ;)

i must post an updated tag list soon so any1 can let me no if i dont got them ;)[/QUOTE]

Well garv if you go back some pages there is a list which is dated with almost everybody's names and there has not been a lot of new members sice then

• Advertisement

i must post an updated tag list soon so any1 can let me no if i dont got them ;)

Well garv if you go back some pages there is a list which is dated with almost everybody's names and there has not been a lot of new members sice then[/QUOTE]

ah that list is too long. half em arent even on. ive added em all. nd cancelled bout 20 i think cos they dont accept the friend invite. from now on im just adding anyone whos in a game with us with the clan tag

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

garv123 wrote: »
    Well garv if you go back some pages there is a list which is dated with almost everybody's names and there has not been a lot of new members sice then

ah that list is too long. half em arent even on. ive added em all. nd cancelled bout 20 i think cos they dont accept the friend invite. from now on im just adding anyone whos in a game with us with the clan tag[/QUOTE]

thats the way i do it, its the best way tbh

dunworth1 wrote: »
    thats the way i do it, its the best way tbh

yeh its alot handyer. alot of them accepted but they oined the clan but all they play is mw2 24/7

yeh its alot handyer. alot of them accepted but they oined the clan but all they play is mw2 24/7

yeah, I know. My friends list is full of people from Boards that never play BC2!!! :mad:

yeah, I know. My friends list is full of people from Boards that never play BC2!!! :mad:
    im getting to the stage now where im goin deleting most of them.

really the only people that play it usualy are
    me
    moose
    raze
    dunworth
    cableguy
    royal irish
    miju
    cycocyCle
    lenny
    kev
    brk
    westwind
    colin
    scope
    screw2loose
    batman

im prob forgettin someone else but i dont think ive played with anyone else more than once

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Im usually on earlier than most of you around 7/8-9. Moose or Irish are normally around those times with Miju logging later and Ive seen a few other IRL tags logged in. Btw thanks for the tags at the weekend Moose my first for Et tu Brute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I havent been online for a while. Been busy playing poker this week. Should be online more over the weekend.

im prob forgettin someone else but i dont think ive played with anyone else more than once

Two people I play a fair bit with who aren't on your list are
    Mayo for Sam and Lord Zemli.

And in the case of Friends request i don't send them anymore if someone sends me one and i recognize the name from boards I accept. On that subject i think i turned down epicfools requested but that was because I thought he was someone from gamesbattle and would be bugging me about matches.So, Sorry bout that.

I havent been online for a while. Been busy playing poker this week. Should be online more over the weekend.

Did you win...

• Advertisement

im getting to the stage now where im goin deleting most of them.

really the only people that play it usualy are
    me
    moose
    raze
    dunworth
    cableguy
    royal irish
    miju
    cycocyCle
    lenny
    kev
    brk
    westwind
    colin
    scope
    screw2loose
    batman

that's 16! could we arrange a private match for all of us next monday night??? that would be awesome fun!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement