Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i'd be up for it moose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Did you win...

Just played two nights this week. Tuesday night bought in for 200euro, cashed out for 1720euro. Last night bought in for 200euro, cashed out for 1200euro. Not bad for two nights work.

I only arrived home there at 6am. Just had a breakfast roll and about to hit the sack and wake up at about 5 or 6pm. Then its Dominos time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

that's 16! could we arrange a private match for all of us next monday night??? that would be awesome fun!!!

Yeah should be able to make this.

Posted by some good poker player or lucky dude
    Just played two nights this week. Tuesday night bought in for 200euro, cashed out for 1720euro. Last night bought in for 200euro, cashed out for 1200euro. Not bad for two nights work.

Can I get a loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I only arrived home there at 6am. Just had a breakfast roll and about to hit the sack and wake up at about 5 or 6pm. Then its Dominos time :D

Somebody is living the life!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

That's some streak your on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Just managed to get three 560 point headshots in the same game!!! Raze is my witness... yeeehaaa!!! :D

Just managed to get three 560 point headshots in the same game!!! Raze is my witness... yeeehaaa!!! :D

Where? How?

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Where? How?

The tower on the left back of base one on Africa looking all the way to the back of the last base on the map. They were up on the rocks at the back. Did it with a M24, x12 scope and armour perk. Had to allow exactly 3 notches on the scope to allow for bullet drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

am i leaving anyone out do you think.
    i no hobo is new to the clan now and was on the other night too and theres always new guys postin but i didnt see any of them on yet.
    im not adding them anyway
    they can add us if there going to be online
    spent ages adding the clan list and it was a waste of time.
    that's 16! could we arrange a private match for all of us next monday night??? that would be awesome fun!!!

our fill our own squad deathmatch :D 4 v 4 v 4 v 4
    as i said ive no xbl membership but im hoping to get it the weekend online hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yer. Ya sure did. *pockets envelope*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭X AcT X EviL

Would it be worth creating a new account so I can play this game online? While I did make another account a while back and got a months free live, it ran out and I wasn't really willing to renew. Should I? Because MW2 is making me want to murder people at the moment...

Would it be worth creating a new account so I can play this game online? While I did make another account a while back and got a months free live, it ran out and I wasn't really willing to renew. Should I? Because MW2 is making me want to murder people at the moment...

10 times better than mw2
    buy a years membership on livecodes for 30 euro
    60 in shops

That's gas because Raze, Colin, Cyco and I were just taking about that earlier. It's so much better than MW2! Much more grown up players.

We're on now if you fancy joining us. Just finished an epic sniper battle at around 1000m against Cycocyle. Thanks for two of my latest triple 560 point headshots in a round :D That's six today!

Oh yeah, thanks for stealing my thunder too by getting colin with a headshot and raze beside him... Nice score 610!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Oh yeah, thanks for stealing my thunder too by getting colin with a headshot and raze beside him... Nice score 610!!!
    Correction.....634!:cool: Possibly the single most awesome shot ever in the entire history of mankind.:D Nearly made up for losing my tags to Raze again.(Yes,Raze,several times) Got a consolation set from him in the end.

5 times in one day or so ha

cycocycle wrote: »
    Correction.....634!:cool: Possibly the single most awesome shot ever in the entire history of mankind.:D Nearly made up for losing my tags to Raze again.(Yes,Raze,several times) Got a consolation set from him in the end.

All you have to do is remind Raze that I have his tags more than he has mine... that'll annoy him enough to put him off his game :D

I'm at a wedding all day tomorrow so he won't get the opportunity to try and even things up with me until Sunday or Monday... make sure to remind him a lot between now and then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Batman got mine yesterday :(, and I didn't managed to get his in return :).
    I was wonder how you appeared to be on another side, hunting for the clan tags :), mate?

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Batman got mine yesterday :(, and I didn't managed to get his in return :).
    I was wonder how you appeared to be on another side, hunting for the clan tags :), mate?

there was a boards squad on either side amigo!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Well my 3 year warranty ended during the week and on cue the xbox died today.4 red rings. Let it cool down for a while and then it showed 3, was contemplating taking it apart to try a self repair but don't want to break it for good. So I wont be on for a while. Haven't decided who i'm going to get fix it yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

So I wont be on for a while. Haven't decided who i'm going to get fix it yet.

3 red rings just quadrants just means the AV connection is loose at the back IIRC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Got Et Tu Brute tonight thanks to a stab through the wall on Raze :D

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

are you guys still recruiting??

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Sorry lads, my repair doesn't seem to have worked. I have another idea what to do so when I get the chance during the week I will give that a go. Cant believe people pay 50 and up just to get theses fixed! Although not exactly guaranteed to fix it myself

Sorry lads, my repair doesn't seem to have worked. I have another idea what to do so when I get the chance during the week I will give that a go. Cant believe people pay 50 and up just to get theses fixed! Although not exactly guaranteed to fix it myself

i was told that wrapping it in a damp towel and putting it in the hotpress for a while fixes it.
    i duno is that the same problem though

JD1763 wrote: »
    Got Et Tu Brute tonight thanks to a stab through the wall on Raze :D
    After i bloody put the knife into your face literally a second before hand. Picked up two more platinums today and an insignia :-)

After i bloody put the knife into your face literally a second before hand. Picked up two more platinums today and an insignia :-)

You certainly do go on mad stabbing spree's.

Well I wont feel as bad the next time you get mine, since I now have yours too. Normally I don't give a crap about tags, and was about to shoot you, but since you spawn killed me a few times in previous games, I had to get your tags.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Raze: How many tags have you got?
    Me: Not sure maybe 80 or so, you?
    Raze: Over 800...
    Me: Still 3-1 to me though (was 2-1 at the time but just felt like updating that number) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Well I wont feel as bad the next time you get mine, since I now have yours too. Normally I don't give a crap about tags, and was about to shoot you, but since you spawn killed me a few times in previous games, I had to get your tags.;)

This Tag hunting thing is contagious. I started yesterday(in regular matches), now I'm addicted.

I'm only averaging about 2-3 tags per match but getting there slowly.

Nothing like sneaking up behind an enemy snipping spot, knife out..

I don't remember this? The only place i really spawn kill is port valdez and by now everyone knows my hide spot.
    JD1763 wrote: »
    Raze: How many tags have you got?
    Me: Not sure maybe 80 or so, you?
    Raze: Over 800...
    Me: Still 3-1 to me though (was 2-1 at the time but just felt like updating that number) :)
    865 now. Dam softcore makin it easy for ya

• Advertisement

I don't remember this? The only place i really spawn kill is port valdez and by now everyone knows my hide spot.

I know your spot now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement