Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

So do I - quite a sneaky one too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

GT is my username but no spaces. Usally on in evenings. Got tags from 4 of the top 20 on the leaderboard today, including one guy 3 times :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

GT is my username but no spaces. Usally on in evenings. Got tags from 4 of the top 20 on the leaderboard today, including one guy 3 times :p
    you ould be better off adding one of the regulars now. i think alot of us are the same now, sick of adding people who are never on. so your best bet would be add some of us and join our games and you'l see who has the clan tag up then to add them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Looking forward to a game tonight... haven't played since breakfast time on Saturday morning!

Reckon Raze will be hunting me for most of the night, trying to even up the tags count...

Sent him a few MMS's over the weekend (showing his tags) just to remind him that I've his tags once more than he has mine. Petty, I know... but I know it bothers him :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

head is wrecked, have every achievement except two of them didn register the score, anyone know how to fix it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

head is wrecked, have every achievement except two of them didn register the score, anyone know how to fix it?

No, but it means I beat you to getting the full 54/1060points in about 100hours less play time.

Score!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Demolition 2.0 is doing my head in, only achievement left to get and I've only managed 2 kills so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

JD1763 wrote: »
    Demolition 2.0 is doing my head in, only achievement left to get and I've only managed 2 kills so far

I posted a few pages back how I got Demolition 2.0, what levels and buildings are good for getting people. I had 10 left to get, and got them in a few hours of playing just those levels.

If I ended up as a Defender, I would quit and rejoin one of the Attackers games, You have to be on the attacking side the whole time to try collapse buildings on the defenders when they are trying to disarm a crate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

any chance of joinin in loike..

pretty average to good on this. spent last couple of nights with crappy squads that run around like mad or just camp.

favourite is the Rush game with loadsa tanks, forgot the name.

GT is username

Oscar Mike!!

any chance of joinin in loike..

pretty average to good on this. spent last couple of nights with crappy squads that run around like mad or just camp.

favourite is the Rush game with loadsa tanks, forgot the name.

GT is username

Oscar Mike!!

Of course you can join in with us. Just add IRL to your clan tag and we'll know who you are. Try adding a few of the regulars here and join our games

• Advertisement

Looking forward to a game tonight... haven't played since breakfast time on Saturday morning!

Reckon Raze will be hunting me for most of the night, trying to even up the tags count...

Sent him a few MMS's over the weekend (showing his tags) just to remind him that I've his tags once more than he has mine. Petty, I know... but I know it bothers him :D:D:D
    Took a whole ten seconds to even that up today :-)

Of course you can join in with us. Just add IRL to your clan tag and we'll know who you are. Try adding a few of the regulars here and join our games

GaRv 123
    Royal 1rish
    M1JU
    Cableguy IE
    TheMooseInNam
    Raze them all
    Screw2loose
    cycocyle
    Dunworth1
    lenny irl
    Westwind7679
    naughtokev MayoForSam
    LordZemli
    DesolateSeven
    brk3
    galwaydave
    The Batman IRL
    will i am not
    Colinbfmv
    colmise
    Eccentric Toast
    o 7ViiTeScOpE x

theres a list of people who i have played with on basis more than once. the most regulars are at the top
    add this list on xbox.com its way faster :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 vZeus

mine's : v Zeus x

Took a whole ten seconds to even that up today :-)

yep, that was embarassing :o

yep, that was embarassing :o

lol i literally spawned in turned a corner seen a shot legged it over and picked up two tags!

lol i literally spawned in turned a corner seen a shot legged it over and picked up two tags!
    reminds me when i spawned behind you within stabbing distnance:D crazy spawn points sometimes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

well lads got this game and am loving it!

just wandering if i can join in?

GT xll TRiicKz xll

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    well lads got this game and am loving it!

just wandering if i can join in?

GT xll TRiicKz xll

no prob, we're on now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Had some good games yesterday and last night with the usual people and Brk3,Epicfool, Colmise, and Will.i.am. Only bad thing was Royal mowing me down with a tank. :mad::mad: but nothing new there. Loving the tracer now. Also like the C4 in the bases blowing the buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

What are the chances of getting 16 IRL tags together for some squad deathmatch games? Maybe over the weekend. Lots of tag harvesting then!

• Advertisement

cycocycle wrote: »
    What are the chances of getting 16 IRL tags together for some squad deathmatch games? Maybe over the weekend. Lots of tag harvesting then!

Doubt if i can make it the weekend a few bits and pieces to do and there is a new game out friday which i am gonna pick up and play over the weekend .Yeehaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I was forgetting about RDR coming out. I'll probably be clocking up a few hours on that alright. I still have Alan Wake to finish as well! I'll still be on to shotgun snipe a few people as well though. Mainly Raze! Shotguns Rule!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

joined in for a bit late last night after sending a coupla friend req's.

Enjoyed it, never played hardcore mode before, not sure if i liked it or not.

And apologies for the friendly fire teamkills.. didnt realise chuckin a grenade into an MCOM station would kill my own guys. Enjoyed taking those choppers out with tracers tho.

joined in for a bit late last night after sending a coupla friend req's.

Enjoyed it, never played hardcore mode before, not sure if i liked it or not.

And apologies for the friendly fire teamkills.. didnt realise chuckin a grenade into an MCOM station would kill my own guys. Enjoyed taking those choppers out with tracers tho.

Sorry we should have invited you to the party earlier I didn't recognize the name.
    Ya but nice kill with the grenade i think you killed a few of us trying to defuse it but these things happen. I did curse you at the time.You will get used to hardcore after a couple of games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

Doubt if i can make it the weekend a few bits and pieces to do and there is a new game out friday which i am gonna pick up and play over the weekend .Yeehaw.

the online games for red dead is saposoe to be very good as well.the stand off at the start looks good but no dout it ill come down to how good your connection is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_z-_4fF4Y

it looks class,
    hard to better battlefield though.
    it wil be interesting to see how it compares.

had a good private knives and pistols game today:-)

had a good private knives and pistols game today:-)

Yes it was fun all round but next time can we do it a bit earlier in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Hey,

Thanks for the party invite last night, battery was going on headset so I didn't join. Good games.. and managed to pick up Royal's tags right at the end

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Good craic with the pistols & knifes only match last night.Particularly liked my 3 Destruction 2.0 kills after bending the rules with a C4 grenade combo LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement