Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

It was my first time actually enjoying a match last night so hopefully I can play a few games with ye, so ill add a few of you

add me: gregGH91

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

miju wrote: »
    Good craic with the pistols & knifes only match last night.Particularly liked my 3 Destruction 2.0 kills after bending the rules with a C4 grenade combo LOL

i see ye waitin till i left before the knives came out:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

nah we just needed enough players:) closing in on the 1000 mark for me knife :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Yes it was fun all round but next time can we do it a bit earlier in the evening.

sure if there is enough on tonight at around 10.30-11.

we should have another one but only if there is 8 or more of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I'd be up for a knife and pistol game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Just as well i wasn't on for that match, i've a feeling i would have given away crate loads of tags :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

So we had another few enjoyable knife,gun,grenade matches last night.
    Didn't pick up as many tags as some people. But it was a good laugh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

So we had another few enjoyable knife,gun,grenade matches last night.
    Didn't pick up as many tags as some people. But it was a good laugh.

Dunno about that you were fairly stabby stabby with me and I was only playing 1 game LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Dunno about that you were fairly stabby stabby with me and I was only playing 1 game LOL

Got lucky a few times when we were all trying to fight for the ladder.:D:D but you killed me as well.:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Galwaydave is back on live and looking for some backs to stab :) Who's up for a session tonight ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Grenades are in and I think C4 may be creeping it's way into the pistols and knives matches. I'd say a knives only match would be...well, interesting. Kinda like the "slappers only" mode back in the good old GoldenEye 64 days.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Would love to join the Irish Xbox BC2 gang..............however just got it today for my boys and cannot play multiplayer. They tried to join multiplayer on xbox live, asked for email account, used the one they used for xbox live used, told "yuo do not have permission to play"

Could this be an age restriction as the young fella is 14 and its his email account they used?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

thanks for the invite last night lads had good laugh knife and pistoling ye all...

if ya see me on again and need help filling up a game count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Don't expect much will be going on tonight. I think everyone (including me) will be playing Red Dead

Dacian wrote: »
    Would love to join the Irish Xbox BC2 gang..............however just got it today for my boys and cannot play multiplayer. They tried to join multiplayer on xbox live, asked for email account, used the one they used for xbox live used, told "yuo do not have permission to play"

Could this be an age restriction as the young fella is 14 and its his email account they used?

you could try using a diff email account where it says its over 18.
    do other games work online on it or is this your first time going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Just had one of the best matches of Rush ever:

27209595.jpg

39265542.jpg

Beat that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jojohnson

nice score, keep it up mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Great score Brk3.

I should be online after the champions league final.

brk3 wrote: »
    Beat that :D

LOL easily beaten. thats not even close to my 84-0 K/D ration in a game with plenty of boards witnesses too and help from Cableguy.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

How many of that 84 was on the UAV :D

I dont know how you manage to get such high scores with that thing, am useless at it. Mind you I did get just over 20 kills with it on nelson bay once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

LOL easily beaten. thats not even close to my 84-0 K/D ration in a game with plenty of boards witnesses too and help from Cableguy.ie

I was witness to that... awesome play...

However, not to take away from BRK3... getting 64 kills without using a UAV or APACHE is quite an accomplishment! Well done. Now I have something to aim at... :D

How many of that 84 was on the UAV :D

I dont know how you manage to get such high scores with that thing, am useless at it. Mind you I did get just over 20 kills with it on nelson bay once.

Game started I was on UAV and I didnt get shot down until we blew the last station as much as everyone was trying to (which just game me more and more targets to shoot LOL), was serious squad teamwork going on though :D

UAV just takes practice and the trick to not getting shot down is learning to target, shoot and move vertically and horizontally all at the same time and your ALOT harder to hit, positioning / angle of people firing at you in the UAV is also quite important.

Seriously tough thats a savage score without use of the UAV BRK3, well played sir

So, is everyone playing Red Dead tonight or will we have enough for a pistols and knife fight???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i can play but wont be on till about 11pm.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i can play but wont be on till about 11pm.

excellent, just need 14 more :D

excellent, just need 14 more :D

suppoz i can play since im the only one without red dead:L

garv123 wrote: »
    suppoz i can play since im the only one without red dead:L

I haven'y picked it up yet either... holding off to see if it's a renter or buyer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

its a buyer i bought it yesteday savage game only played a bit online as the single player game is huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Absolutely excellent game. Im just wandering around looking at everything taking my time. 9 hours in and I'm only 34% completed! Long way to go yet. Thats without multiplayer!
    I think this thread is in danger of wandering off topic i.e. BFBC2. Maybe a general games thread for IRL clan members would be in order.

• Advertisement

cycocycle wrote: »
    Absolutely excellent game. Im just wandering around looking at everything taking my time. 9 hours in and I'm only 34% completed! Long way to go yet. Thats without multiplayer!
    I think this thread is in danger of wandering off topic i.e. BFBC2. Maybe a general games thread for IRL clan members would be in order.

Ok, I'll start one up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement