Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Anyone up for a good long session of BFBC2 tonight?

yep but i wont be on till around 11pm.

have to watch the final part of going postal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

That was a fantastic pistols and knives night! :D

Raze, you've definitely retained the King of the Knives title!!! Sliced me up good... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ya it was good fun.

raze your the "Lord of knifes"

how many times do you have my tags now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

That was a fantastic pistols and knives night! :D

Raze, you've definitely retained the King of the Knives title!!! Sliced me up good... :(
    Had to get ya back with over 170kills!
    dunworth1 wrote: »
    ya it was good fun.

raze your the "Lord of knifes

how many times do you have my tags now?
    ehm 36 now, royal 20:-)

wel you did shoot me enough moose! Eh 36 now, royal 20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Raze was practically giving his tags away tonight :D

I must of got about 20 tags before we started the pistols and knives match, about 8 of them been Raze's.

Raze was practically giving his tags away tonight :D

I must of got about 20 tags before we started the pistols and knives match, about 8 of them been Raze's.
    6 times ya git! I'm sick though so i've an excuse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Good games last night
    Nice to see so many clan members playing at the same time.

Didn't get many knife kills in the knife fight but picked up some from Royal and Miju on the games before hand. Dunworth and Garv got a good few of my tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Devastated i missed the pistol and knives match, internet died on me again last night. Sick of it at this stage. i will be giving eircom a ring later on and have a polite word with them :D

The games i did get to play were quite good, although they were all on nelson bay. Was good having team members on each side, makes it a lot more competitive.

I shall hopefully be back on tonight some point after 11 for some more fun...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Yeah thanks for the invites last night guys, unfortunately just got red dead redemption yesterday and that game is amazingly good. Combined with recently patched Gears of War 2 I may be off for a little while.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Good games last night
    Nice to see so many clan members playing at the same time.

Didn't get many knife kills in the knife fight but picked up some from Royal and Miju on the games before hand. Dunworth and Garv got a good few of my tags.

Tell me about it, after a week and a half of not playing the game I kept forgetting to look behind me and was mostly cableguy & dunworth being stabby , stabby with me :(

Can I just say for the next time we do the knify knify match if there are 10 players (which there was at the start last night) could we start 2 partys with one team against the other because 2 of the people last night couldn't join the party and it was bad enough I couldn't spawn on anybody at least i could hear you guys. Although most of the time it didn't help. Then when people leave we can put it back to one party and the usual slagging boasting banter can begin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Can I just say for the next time we do the knify knify match if there are 10 players (which there was at the start last night) could we start 2 partys with one team against the other because 2 of the people last night couldn't join the party and it was bad enough I couldn't spawn on anybody at least i could hear you guys. Although most of the time it didn't help. Then when people leave we can put it back to one party and the usual slagging boasting banter can begin.

ya i cudnt get into a party lastnight and there was 12 of us on at 1 stage on nelson bay. and there was no squad for me either so each time id to parachute back in.
    had a good laff with the pistols and knife game. i think we all proved the headsets dont keep the tags from been robbed as moose and cyco found out last night.

cyco finially got my tags though:( all raze's fault.
    i was behind cyco and stuck rhe knife in his back but as i did raze spawned on cyco and it hit him but done 0% damage and cyco turned and got me.

still the worst display of stabbing had to go to myself and moose on nelson bay.
    both ran at eachother and missed. then we both continued to miss 4 more times spinning around like mad men.

you missed a seriously impressive diplay from moose, over 12000 points in one game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »

still the worst display of stabbing had to go to myself and moose on nelson bay.
    both ran at eachother and missed. then we both continued to miss 4 more times spinning around like mad men.

Yeah, that was hillarious... stabbing wildly for my life... only to loose it!

My favourite bit was on laguna at the bridge stage on the stabby match. I had no one to spawn off of and decided to drive the atv over got to the bridge jumped off just at the start of the bridge moose shot me and he was so busy doing this the momentuem of the bike ran him over. Unlike someone who was actually driving the atv at people.

My favourite bit was on laguna at the bridge stage on the stabby match. I had no one to spawn off of and decided to drive the atv over got to the bridge jumped off just at the start of the bridge moose shot me and he was so busy doing this the momentuem of the bike ran him over. Unlike someone who was actually driving the atv at people.
    yeah i witnessed this from the high up part by the tree's perfectly.
    counts as a suicide for being hit my a run away atv:eek:

My favourite bit was when 3 of the other team bumrushed you! Was so funny to watch

i must start experimenting with different guns.
    my most kills are still with the knife.
    im goin to aim for at least 1 gold star with all the guns is my new goal

Cant be done Garv problem with the thomson which resets itself so even if you kill 20 in a game with it it wouldn't be on your stats. You should have heard M1ju when Raze told him that last night.

• Advertisement

Cant be done Garv problem with the thomson which resets itself so even if you kill 20 in a game with it it wouldn't be on your stats. You should have heard M1ju when Raze told him that last night.

oh yeah i know about that. on statsverse it says "you havent used this weapon yet" im goin to try and do my best with the rest of them anyway.
    the sniper rifles will b the hardest because 3 of em are useless.

Quote from last night "Dont shoot I've no bullets"

I cant believe I said that to Cableguy last night.

My knife is catchin up on my uzi,ump45 and both m95's at this stage

Yeah neither can I. It was an open invitation which was gladly excepted.

Have to start doing a Galway Dave shortly need to bring them stats up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Was not a happy bunny would made a sailor blush LOL , still least I have all stars on with the shotguns now as annoying as it was :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Is it just me or does it take a long time to build up stats in this game? I spent 2 full matches where I finished top 3 on my team and I still don't have med-packs or de-fibrilators.

Very annoying.

Kharn wrote: »
    Is it just me or does it take a long time to build up stats in this game? I spent 2 full matches where I finished top 3 on my team and I still don't have med-packs or de-fibrilators.

Very annoying.

Kind of
    Can't remember exactly but i think you need to be medic level 3 to get the defibs. Are you playing normal mode or hardcore. It's kind of like mw2 in the way that if you kill a certain amount with the specific gun you get bonus points and such

• Advertisement

My knife is catchin up on my uzi,ump45 and both m95's at this stage

both m95's? is there 2?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement