Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Actually guys has anyone heard rumors of a new Maps coming ?
    The onslaught mode doesn't really interest me that much but will probably pick it up if it's cheap.
    I hope they don't just leave the current maps like they did with 1943 :(

map pack 3 and 4 are coming, don't worry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Goody even less of a chance of playing Nelsons bay then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Great stuff :D I have to say I've got awful fussy in my auld age and get bored easy but i can't get enough of Bad Company 2. I might even give bad company 1 a go online again ..that was a savage game too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I don't see the hate for nelsons bay tbh!! laguna presa is a bitch though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Of course you don't Mister "oh is the uav up I think i'll go stab the guy and get another tag" .:D:D

• Advertisement

lol!! well it is helpful if that guy is miju!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

lol!! well it is helpful if that guy is miju!

I've only been tagged once on that level by you on the UAV. Have any of you not noticed how when I'm playing against fellow boardsies these days I'm hardly near the UAV , days of easily taking miju's tags are gone my friends LOL:)

They all have their moments to be honest. Nelsons bay has started to grow on me. It's not as bad once you pick your spots well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

40,000 points till gold tags! Very close to 5000 gold star on the first sub machine gun and about 8 kills of platinum with the gustav, think that's 10000 points. So just need 25000 after that! Could have gold tags this evening if I get a chance to play tonight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

just had few games there with moose tombomb and ash
    great cames and dominated them all. our squad was cleaning up.

had some class shoot offs when you left moose. had myself sat in the lighthouse looking out a little crack whilst i picked off all snipers who wer all goin for me and cudnt hit me.
    my new love is the SV98 SNAIPERSKAYA
    lethal gun.
    less bullet drop than the m95 and just as powerful without the cloud behind the bullet.
    never used it before till today until i decided to try and get gold stars on it.
    now its back to the study :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Just picked up my first Gold Tags there.. nice feeling. The guy was sitting at the back of our base picking off spawners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I have a plan so cunning, if you stuck a tail on it, you could call it a fox :D

Change gamertag and start playing MW2.:D

Garvs already tried that!

Garvs already tried that!

i didnt change my GT :p my membership was up so i had to do sumthing to keep playin on while i was waitin to get my new membership card so i set up a new account

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Had to get ya back with over 170kills!
    ehm 36 now, royal 20:-)

just had a look there i have yours 33 times. :D

royal 17 times

33?? didn't think you had me that much. Jesus im ****in cracking up back in the country, sunday can't come fast enough

33?? didn't think you had me that much. Jesus im ****in cracking up back in the country, sunday can't come fast enough

deres nothing wrong with abita dial up out in the sticks

no house line, crap mobile internet. Can't online game :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SnA Reflect

garv123 wrote: »
    14 SnA reflect 2(gold) that D**khead from the clan match.

Hey... what's with all the hate? What did I do to you? Just because we beat you on gb doesn't mean you have to be bitter.

Oh and just to let you know that the 2 tags you got from me were during the lag test and I was standing completely still. Great achievement huh? You should be proud of those lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

no house line, crap mobile internet. Can't online game :(
    who are ya with raze i use 02 mobile broadband and it works very well just use it through your laptop

Hey... what's with all the hate? What did I do to you? Just because we beat you on gb doesn't mean you have to be bitter.

Oh and just to let you know that the 2 tags you got from me were during the lag test and I was standing completely still. Great achievement huh? You should be proud of those lol.

ha standin still yeah rite
    ye helped ourselves to ours while we wer doin the 20th lag test
    thanks for the love hearts in ur messages too but im not really into that

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    who are ya with raze i use 02 mobile broadband and it works very well just use it through your laptop
    3, no laptop either just a comp. It's gay!

did you join up just to say that :o

dunworth1 wrote: »
    did you join up just to say that :o
    his first post

his first post

he must be stalking us

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

if you have an ethernet cable long enough to go fron your comp to your xbox ya be able ta get it to work

nope lost that thing years ago!

dunworth1 wrote: »
    he must be stalking us
    i always new he ment giving us that heart

ha standin still yeah rite
    ye helped ourselves to ours while we wer doin the 20th lag test
    thanks for the love hearts in ur messages too but im not really into that

lol it's quite funny that you tried so hard to get mine while I was standing still and then brag like it was an accomplishment. I must be special... yay! O and just to let you know, you're not supposed to kill the other team during the lag test. My entire team was like "who are these randoms and why are they killing us?" lol I told my guys not to kill, but you guys were trying pretty hard and everyone was getting pissed that you guys were knifing for no reason. lulz, anyways, how did that match turn out?

lol guess what gravy1234? I have 2 of your tags too... lol. I guess that means were tied or something... I should celebrate... nvm, that's just 2 tags out 2300 or something like that.

Dun:
    And no I'm not stalking anyone lol. I didn't even know who you guys were. I actually had to check our log just figure out it out. Anyways, I just found this site today so I thought I'd post something cuz I thought it was funny that someone was pissed at me for no reason. And I don't even believe I did anything to piss him off... unless I missed something...

lol it's quite funny that you tried so hard to get mine while I was standing still and then brag like it was an accomplishment. I must be special... yay! O and just to let you know, you're not supposed to kill the other team during the lag test. My entire team was like "who are these randoms and why are they killing us?" lol I told my guys not to kill, but you guys were trying pretty hard and everyone was getting pissed that you guys were knifing for no reason. lulz, anyways, how did that match turn out?

lol guess what gravy1234? I have 2 of your tags too... lol. I guess that means were tied or something... I should celebrate... nvm, that's just 2 tags out 2300 or something like that.

Dun:
    And no I'm not stalking anyone lol. I didn't even know who you guys were. I actually had to check our log just figure out it out. Anyways, I just found this site today so I thought I'd post something cuz I thought it was funny that someone was pissed at me for no reason. And I don't even believe I did anything to piss him off... unless I missed something...

ha the first person to go stabbing was 1 of your own players who was on abit of a rampage.
    not us.
    oh wow your great . all you need now is a social life and you'l b flying.

• Advertisement

ha the first person to go stabbing was 1 of your own players who was on abit of a rampage.
    not us.
    oh wow your great . all you need now is a social life and you'l b flying.

lol who was it? Was it Apx.... or was it M2224? Those douche bags don't listen lol. However I'm almost positive it was you guys because everyone was complaining about it cuz we told your leader not to. O well... water under the bridge.

Oh and don't worry about my social life, I gots a great one. I tend to play during the wee hours of the morning that's why I play a lot so... yeah...

Anyways nice little place you guys have here. And quite a few people too. These kind of boards usually tend to die out, but this looks like it's going strong. Oh and I almost forgot, why did you guys quit playing gbs?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement