Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    just got myself 6 gold tags off 3 people with 5 swings of my knife.
    2 kills with 1 stab 2 gold tags.
    camping side by side on the island map as 2 enginers firing rockets into our spawn

Holy crap! That's some achievement!!! Getting one gold tag is impressive enough.

Did they come after you for retribution?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Holy crap! That's some achievement!!! Getting one gold tag is impressive enough.

Did they come after you for retribution?

they wer pretty class though and kicked alot of ass all game.
    made up for it by shooting me and rocketing me bout 10 times each.
    i got their tags 4 times and 2 times so its ok well worth it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I was playing earlier with Cableguy and I respawned without any weapons. Nothing showing up in my hands on screen and nothing happening when I was pulling the trigger. Very strange. Never seen anything like that happening before. I got killed of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭MURDO

Haa.

That would be well funny... Pitty you couldn't have seen yourself...

imagine you were in civillian clothes lol....

You can add me if ya like, vise versa. Tag is : HaggisRoll.

Talk soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

I was playing earlier with Cableguy and I respawned without any weapons. Nothing showing up in my hands on screen and nothing happening when I was pulling the trigger. Very strange. Never seen anything like that happening before. I got killed of course.

Thats what you get for deleting me from your friends list :(

• Advertisement

you were kicking so much áss they reckoned you didnt even need weapons anymore to win ?

you were kicking so much áss they reckoned you didnt even need weapons anymore to win ?

Should we just call him Chuck Norris from now on??? ;)

Should we just call him Chuck Norris from now on??? ;)
    he should change his gamertag to [IRL]Chuck Norris.
    Bullets will be bouncing off him and our knives will just break when we stab him.

I actually ran at two guys and scared them off.

I actually ran at two guys and scared them off.

did u knife em in the back when they were jumping off a building too:mad:?

• Advertisement

I was in that room with the ladder and you walked right past me and went up the ladder. I just had to go up after you with my knife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

map pack 3, june 9th

map pack 3, june 9th

i saw cyco playing conquest the other night and i havent played half the maps on it before:eek:

i saw cyco playing conquest the other night and i havent played half the maps on it before:eek:
    I loathe conquest. Leguna alta is being released for death match

I loathe conquest. Leguna alta is being released for death match

squad deathmatch is much better games on softcore.
    wel not the shooting bit but you get full matches.
    nobody plays it on hardcore and ur lucky to get more than 9 people on it.
    which makes the maps real boring and you could wander round for ages without seen anybody

maybe in your games!

maybe in your games!
    anytime i join a match with moose or anyone theres fcuk all in them.

knives + pistols?

knives + pistols?

I'll be on around 10pm or so. Would love a game of pistols and knives!

I'll be on around 10pm or so. Would love a game of pistols and knives!

me 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

well lads i said i was gunna play with you guys a while back but never got around to it lol.

Im goin on now though.

GT : xI TRiicKz Ix

We're starting a pistols and knife fight now, come join us now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

The pistol fight when it started was good and I would like to thank everybody involved in playing. Lenny your mates are banned from playing these type of games cos they can't tell the F-In difference between a Rocket launcher and a pistol.
    Also thanks to Zem who tried to join when we where short but Rogue0303 got us out of a hole.

Some good/funny kills/deaths in the game.
    Can I just say UAV.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

The game last night was good craic. Although it took far too long for it to start. Highlight for me was stabbing moose through the fence at the right hand side of the first base! :rolleyes:

Some serious close calls with moose and raze stalking me throughout the game. everytime i turned around i was shooting a wooki bearing down on me knife drawn!

Think you guys had the slight upperhand in that you were communicating more and traveling in packs, several times i would spot and kill one guy but be quickly dispatched by another.

Oh and Raze took me out big time diving out of a tree and stabbing me, embarrasing wasnt the word!:(

The minimum of 8 players thing is actualy extremely annoying, but its probably in place to reduce the amount of boosting that would go on if it was only 2 players required!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Although it took far too long for it to start.
    The minimum of 8 players thing is actualy extremely annoying

Have to agree with you about the minimum rule messed us up last night.
    We had eight at the start but Garv and Cyco lost the connection we got Lenny to join and he got his mates then we started again cos his mates were bending the rules but couldn't get an eight player then when we did I started a squad rush match instead or rush.

our connection was terrible last night all night
    barely got on for a few minutes before it would go again.
    twas the broadband in general tat was goin down because the other houses were giving out aswel.
    ah wel i somehow dont think il b on it tonight anyway so i get to keep my tags safe for a while :o:rolleyes:

The game last night was good craic. Although it took far too long for it to start. Highlight for me was stabbing moose through the fence at the right hand side of the first base! :rolleyes:

Some serious close calls with moose and raze stalking me throughout the game. everytime i turned around i was shooting a wooki bearing down on me knife drawn!

Think you guys had the slight upperhand in that you were communicating more and traveling in packs, several times i would spot and kill one guy but be quickly dispatched by another.

Oh and Raze took me out big time diving out of a tree and stabbing me, embarrasing wasnt the word!:(

The minimum of 8 players thing is actualy extremely annoying, but its probably in place to reduce the amount of boosting that would go on if it was only 2 players required!:D
    That was an awesome stab if i do say so myself, i notice you stopped coming to that part of the map just after! My controllers mic port thing is ****ed thats why i was quiet for so long. Pretty sure colins still sore after moose rapin him with a knife!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Got the game today. Miss the bad company 1 controls though :(
    Gamertag: shovelt00th

shovelt00th.png

it's best if you add us. Though we only play hardcore an you'll be stuck like a pig boy

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Some good/funny kills/deaths in the game.
    Can I just say UAV.

some classic kills with that one alright LOL
    it's best if you add us. Though we only play hardcore an you'll be stuck like a pig boy

or cut up with the blades of the UAV, isn't that right Raze :P:P:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement