Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

dear miju, **** you. Sincerely raze

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

dear miju, **** you. Sincerely raze

LMAO :D:D:D:D , oh and for the record, wasnt always me on the UAV roadkilling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I went on the drone once towards the end but didnt kill anyone, but it wasnt for the lack of trying. I got shot down fairly lively!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

it was good craic last nigh even thought i sucked monkey balls just coulnt get in to it like i usually do.that map tha we where on is not my best either and i was nursing a very bad hangover from the sunday.

thats my excuss and iam sticking to it:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I had 56 kills and 31 deaths so I was happy with that. But I didnt get any tags .....sigh

I think you got my tags last night Kev. Moose added a few more to his collection aswell. He must have got mine about 20 or 30 times by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Once we got going last night, it was brilliant fun...

I certainly satisfied my blood lust anyway :D

Poor Colin, I started feeling guilty about stabbing him towards the end... twice, I was just running through some bushes and randomy stabbed out and got him without even knowing he was there!!!

Had my tags taken a fair share too though...

Ended up with ninty something kills and a third of them were tags :D

i was 108 to 99 last night ha ha! Hopin for another game tonight

i was 108 to 99 last night ha ha! Hopin for another game tonight

if the War Department goes to sleep early, I'll be up for another match

can we get enough online now for a pistols and knives game?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i will be on tonight around 11pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

internet connection is syte agen today.
    doesnt seem to be able 2 handle abitta rain.
    i wont b on later tonigt anyway. bed early for me :o:(
    myt head on ina bit if i can pull myself away from the books;)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

anyone up for a game tonight?

Feel free to add me

GT: xI TRiicKz Ix

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

i will be on after 11 for a Pistol & knife fight. want to give me X11's a go.

Good pistols & knives match tonight. manged to stabby , stabby a few of the new guys from boards too.

had to welcome them like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

miju wrote: »
    Good pistols & knives match tonight. manged to stabby , stabby a few of the new guys from boards too.

had to welcome them like :)
    i got em all till my connecton went
    will that mean they wont count on it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Some good games tonight lads.

Could not find anyone on Nelson Bay :eek: lol.

great game in the end lads me and cyco against kev cable guy and dunworth, alot of stabbin done

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

alot of stabbin done

Mostly by Dunworth on me.:D Good laugh though,when we stayed inside the building it got hectic with grenades flying.

Would it be any better with seperate parties for each team? Would make it more frantic. Although I suppose the slagging (abuse!) is part of the buzz.:D

Savage game last night lads. really enjoyed using my new headset(TB X11's), found it difficult at first because i kept hearing team mates and turning to see who it was, but aftre a while i was only turning because Raze was stalking me!

Overall though i think they are great, you can really notice the position of people in relation to you. I know Moose will say they arent suround sound but i think they arent to shabby. Would definitely recommend them if anyone is considering a headset

Got some very nice kills. Got 3 of you guys in a row at one point. that was probably the highlight. Really need to stay up until the end of the game and see my score, would love to know how many ppl i killed over the past two nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

After last night and the night before some people do not seem to know the rules for the Knives,Pistols and Grenades matches that we play.
    So here are the rules.

Main Rules
    1. You can use Knives
    2. You can use Pistols/ Hand guns ( except the burst pistol)
    3. You can use Grenades

The above are the only weapons that can be used. No sniping,Rocket launchers or anything other than the 3 above

Also
    You can use vehicles for transport purpose only not to Road kill or use smoke.
    You cannot use C4.
    You can use motion detectors.
    You cannot use the UAV.
    When the other team is setting off the mcon station you cannot stab or shoot them but you can do this just after they have set it off.
    There are no Time Outs just wait till your dead.

• Advertisement

Screw, I've only ever heard great thing about those headsets. All the Turtle beach stuff is top quality.

Sorry I had to leave the game suddenly, last night. I woke my girlfriend up from laughing too loudly. She stormed into my gamesroom like a banshee, screaming at me to shut up :eek: It was 1.30am at that stage and I was laughing my head off a lot at stabbing cycocyle, repeatedly :D

Need to figure out how to sound proof that room better, any ideas?

i think the easy option moose would be to get the girlfriend to wear ear plugs to bed!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Sorry I had to leave the game suddenly, last night. I woke my girlfriend up from laughing too loudly. She stormed into my gamesroom like a banshee, screaming at me to shut up :eek: It was 1.30am at that stage and I was laughing my head off a lot at stabbing cycocyle, repeatedly :D

Easier way
    Put a set of headphones over your girlfriends ears she won't hear a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I was laughing my head off a lot at stabbing cycocyle, repeatedly :D

You could stop stabbing me :D.

Huge downloadable patch out today. 283 MB worth!

Here's the info of what it includes:

The following changes are in the 1.04 update of Battlefield Bad Company 2.
    o Vehicles can now be damaged by friendly fire when playing Hardcore.
    o The MG36 now properly has its red dot sight in Hardcore.
    o Damaged vehicles no longer blink on the minimap for soldiers without a powertool.
    o SPECACT kits can be used on all SDM and SR levels.
    o 40mm Shotgun is now properly rewarded platinum at 500 kills not 1000.
    o G3 and Mk14 can now use the AR Marksman specialization.
    o Fixed a graphical issue when equipping the GOL with a 4x or Red Dot sight.
    o Scoring is now awarded after a player’s death.
    o Increased Tickets in Conquest mode and significantly increased Ticket Bleed when holding a majority or more of flags.
    o The Conquest Horn now only plays for a short time when running low on Tickets.
    o Updated the weapon stats in the Menu to reflect previous weapon balance changes (no additional weapon balance changes were made).
    o Increased the power of the UH-60 miniguns at long range.
    o Armored Vehicles are now more effective at running over soldiers.
    o Fixed an issue on Isla Inocentes where destroying a fence would also destroy the building containing an MCom.
    o Fixed various hangs and exploits.

An optional content update for the Xbox 360 will also be available on the 9th June. Though it is optional the update contains numerous gameplay tweaks. As such we highly recommend all players apply the update as soon as it is available. The update will be required to access future VIP Map Pack content. Players will be automatically prompted to download this update when they access the Multiplayer menu. You will need to restart Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for the update to take effect.

A VIP pass is not needed to utilise the update, however a VIP pass is required for access to the upcoming VIP Map Packs. VIP Codes are available through the in game store and inside all new copies of Battlefield Bad Company 2.

cycocycle wrote: »
    You could stop stabbing me :D.

hmmmm.... NO :D

just downloading that patch now. its a whopping 282mb.

hopefully fixes weapons bugs. Also apparrently if anyone here doesnt download the patch they wont be able to play with anyone who has downloaded it

moose if yer waking yer girlfriend up in yer gamesroom i think the only smart move is not play next to the kitchen'

Is that the full patch list or just a brief summary?

No mention of the thompson being fixed to allow the all bronze weapons sig or if they made any changes to shotguns, i.e got rid of the shotgun sniping:confused:

i do hope that these are included, no clue how many kills i have got with the thompson! quite annoying since i used it for ages without knowing this was occuring.

• Advertisement

whoooot tommy gun stats are working now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement