Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Happy about this in the update

Scoring is now awarded after a player’s death

I don't know how many times I set the timer off and I'd die just as it was blown up and wouldn't get the points. Or shot by someone just before a tank drove over my mines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Happy about this in the update

Scoring is now awarded after a player’s death

I don't know how many times I set the timer off and I'd die just as it was blown up and wouldn't get the points. Or shot by someone just before a tank drove over my mines.

+1

Have lost out a few kills where I've shot them dead but their bullet arrived first.

miju wrote: »
    whoooot tommy gun stats are working now

You still cant use them in the knives pistols grenade games M1JU.

You still cant use them in the knives pistols grenade games M1JU.

It would be nice if they specifically made a knives and pistols mode in one of the updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

hobochris wrote: »
    It would be nice if they specifically made a knives and pistols mode in one of the updates.

what's your GT, hobo? don't think I have your tags yet :D

• Advertisement

what's your GT, hobo? don't think I have your tags yet :D

Feck off..lol :D

Not helping you get my tags(not that you'd need much help)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Screw, I've only ever heard great thing about those headsets. All the Turtle beach stuff is top quality.

Sorry I had to leave the game suddenly, last night. I woke my girlfriend up from laughing too loudly. She stormed into my gamesroom like a banshee, screaming at me to shut up :eek: It was 1.30am at that stage and I was laughing my head off a lot at stabbing cycocyle, repeatedly :D

Need to figure out how to sound proof that room better, any ideas?

i have this problem as well my gamesroom is right next the the bedroom and she s a nurse that does 13 hrs days she does be well pissed off when i wake here .it was one of the reasons i got the x11s to take the noise of the tv ithas helped but where theres 8 in the party ya for get your self with all the banter going on.i try to play now when shes in bed and try not to make to much noise hence the reason why its after 12 be fore iam on most nights

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

yep great games last night :)
    cycocycle wrote: »
    Mostly by Dunworth on me.:D Good laugh though:D

ya seeing as you now have my tags 45 times.

but i'm not far behind you i have yours 40 times.

just having a look at our dogtags we are each others nemesis.

Must say I enjoyed the sqaud deathmatches we did yesterday. It's been a while since i play death match but got the hang of it again but it is snipers paradise.
    Still think there should not be a tank in them levels totally ruins it.

Must say I enjoyed the sqaud deathmatches we did yesterday. It's been a while since i play death match but got the hang of it again but it is snipers paradise.
    Still think there should not be a tank in them levels totally ruins it.

ya once someones in the tank he rapes everybody. fecking hate that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Screw, I've only ever heard great thing about those headsets. All the Turtle beach stuff is top quality.

Sorry I had to leave the game suddenly, last night. I woke my girlfriend up from laughing too loudly. She stormed into my gamesroom like a banshee, screaming at me to shut up :eek: It was 1.30am at that stage and I was laughing my head off a lot at stabbing cycocyle, repeatedly :D

Need to figure out how to sound proof that room better, any ideas?
    naughto wrote: »
    i have this problem as well my gamesroom is right next the the bedroom and she s a nurse that does 13 hrs days she does be well pissed off when i wake here .it was one of the reasons i got the x11s to take the noise of the tv ithas helped but where theres 8 in the party ya for get your self with all the banter going on.i try to play now when shes in bed and try not to make to much noise hence the reason why its after 12 be fore iam on most nights

am get rid of em both ?;):p:p

cyco was lucky he didnt get a real knife in the throat lastnight with all his laffin.
    poor me in bed trynna sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Sorry, guys I wasn't aware you are playing pistols and knifes and used smoke granades for a few minutes, and thanks muji to let me know.

It is kinda fun I should say with this "P&N" staff.

Any plans for later?

nevermind :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

managed to go 50 and 14 just snipin in africa harbour today, best snipin return yet

managed to go 50 and 14 just snipin in africa harbour today, best snipin return yet

whilst me and royal were keepin your ass from been shot off :p
    and been your 2 spotters keepin your tags safe

and taking miju out on the uav with the knife when he was kickin your ass in the match after it

oh yeah miju them tags were for raze. i didnt wana do it, he forced me :o
    and the 2nd time they were my motion sensors u wer hearing that made you afraid to go on the uav with.
    i was watching you laffing looking for me like crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I was getting abit of lag in the last two games there now, so just taking a break for a while hopefully it will be gone later.

I'll be online later, but drop a line here if there is a pistols and knives match starting. I need to make up for not getting any tags in the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

will be on at about 9:30 - 10:00

am dying for a pistols & knives game

i lost my connection awhile ago problem with my server.
    be heading back on now in a few min.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Wow just checked my stats and I've only been knifed 88 times. I coulda sworn it was probably about the 200 mark. Oh well, I'm sure a few of ya here will be trying to up that figure soon :) Also, have to really sort out my compulsion for teamkills. I've got 444 team kills LMFAO

Looking at those nemesis dogtags lists are funny. I see dunworth has gutted Raze 40 times LOL

On another note, I now have all weapons , including gadets on at least bronze star but the award for all weapons bronze star hasnt unlucked FFS :(

Lost connection a few times to many, bloody servers.

• Advertisement

Wow just checked my stats and I've only been knifed 88 times.

10 of those 88 belong to me :D

I've lost mine 83 times, like you, thought it was at least a few hundred times :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Screewtoloose, outstanding score in P&N game today, Graz!,
    I still wonder are frags allowed?

raze you now have my tags 51 times.

i have yours 47 times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i've a strong suspicion that screw has a mark on his tv to help aiming. Good games today, miju i've you 21 times and moose 20

i've a strong suspicion that screw has a mark on his tv to help aiming. Good games today, miju i've you 21 times and moose 20

I had a terrible second match last night. Was way too tired to focus on the screen. Garv certainly capitalised on my poor performance! He must have got my tags at least 10 times.

Regardless, it was great fun and thoroughly enjoyable :D

Raze, I've yours 22 times, that's +2 to me :D Why is it that I don't mind who else has my tags or how many times. It must have something to do with the fact that you're trashing me in total knife kills... I don't have a competitive nature... honestly...

Poor Mperrozzi (xII TRiicKz xII), gave up his tags four times in the first few minutes of the first match... guess he wasn't TRiicKzy enough... BOOM BOOM :D:D:D

Just noticed something weird, my knife stats have stuck at 671 but I have 820 tags. Anyone else showing weird stats like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Sorry I missed you guys for the past two nights...I was only on for a bit on Tuesday night (as I knew i'd be on all night if i joined) and last night I had to download the patch..Should be on for a few games this evening though.

I had a terrible second match last night. Was way too tired to focus on the screen. Garv certainly capitalised on my poor performance! He must have got my tags at least 10 times.

Regardless, it was great fun and thoroughly enjoyable :D

:D:D:D

i went all the first and second game only givin my tags away to raze up until the 3rd when i lost em a not so bad 3 times, and then all i wanted to do is go to bed i was sooo tired but wanted to see my final score and on the last 2 where the choppers are i lost em bout 7 times.

me and raze were shooting screw in the back last night and he turned around and killed us with a shot each? wtf:confused:
    i had about 4 hitmarkers for me alone on him + raze shooting him too and he didnt die.

i have you 13 times now is all.
    pistol matches are fun for a while but it gets pretty boring after a while

Wow just checked my stats and I've only been knifed 88 times. I coulda sworn it was probably about the 200 mark. Oh well, I'm sure a few of ya here will be trying to up that figure soon :) Also, have to really sort out my compulsion for teamkills. I've got 444 team kills LMFAO

Looking at those nemesis dogtags lists are funny. I see dunworth has gutted Raze 40 times LOL

On another note, I now have all weapons , including gadets on at least bronze star but the award for all weapons bronze star hasnt unlucked FFS :(

i was admiring your stats:rolleyes: and you only got 19 kills with with the 870 mcs shotgun

• Advertisement

I think we were all getting tired by the time of the last game except screw to loose who was pulling off amazing shots all night some from miles away with the M9 .. If I could do half those shots you pulled off. We had some epic battles on the top of the consturction site where the helicopter spawns once it got so hectic that Garv just was shooting anyone and before he realized he had shot myself and killed Raze and we were on his team but he did revive him. Pity he didn't revive me when he ran me over in the tank.

I missed the slagging off of each other that we normally get when we were in a party but I think the squad talk was fun and of course the other team can't hear you which helps. I remember telling Raze that they were down below him and he gave out to me cos he thought we were still in party chat mode

Any way in the normal rush game I noticed a big difference to my score now that you get kills in death. Good old anti tank mines:D.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement