Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Miju have you linked battlefield 1943 to your solider on the offical bad company website cos thats all I had to do and I only got into battlefield 1943 at the end and my ranking was no where near 52.

doh cheers cableguy just done that there and have unlocked it now. been racking up kills with it something fierce already.

Love the M1 and was fave gun in 1943 , great balance between sniper rifle and automatic if you have a fast enough trigger finger :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju wrote: »
    doh cheers cableguy just done that there and have unlocked it now.

Your welcome

been racking up kills with it something fierce already.

Me too should have all bronze tonight (if i get a chance to play,otherwise it will be sunday) only a few kills left.

Love the M1 and was fave gun in 1943 , great balance between sniper rifle and automatic if you have a fast enough trigger finger :)

Yep my favorite gun on 1943 as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I think you get the M1 if you've registered BF2 and BF1943 on the official site..I got it and I hardly ever play 1943.

One weapon I haven't seen in the game is the Japanese Machine gun from the first mission ? Is that an unlockable ?

Yeah thats a gun I would have liked to see in the online play, its pretty cool. I thought it was great in WaW.

ah this is balls, I've at least bronze in every weapon, side arm , c4, grendade, secondary gadgets, rockets you name it and STILL the all weapons bronze stars badge hasn't unlocked :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

smoke grenade

• Advertisement

how do you get bronze with smoke grenades?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

No I havent unlocked the M1 garande because I'm not a veteran. Even though I'm level 52 which is max rank in Battlefield 1943 FFS :mad::mad::mad::mad:

as i said a few paes bak miju.
    u only ave 19 kills with 1 of the shotguns. maybe thats why u dont have it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Yeah, you'll need to get that shotgun up to 25 kills. The smoke grenade doesn't count towards that achievement

team killed hobo chris on purpose today, was slightly frustrated and then ya camped right in front of me after spawning on me, sorry

team killed hobo chris on purpose today, was slightly frustrated and then ya camped right in front of me after spawning on me, sorry

hahah good man raze :p
    anger management classes for you

• Advertisement

lol i solved it quite easy, was in an epic 3 or 4 map sniper battle with a guy. Funny enough chris didn sit in front of me again!

lol i solved it quite easy, was in an epic 3 or 4 map sniper battle with a guy. Funny enough chris didn sit in front of me again!

I hate it when I find a good sniper or ambush spot and someone spawns on me and decides it's also a great spot and pulls out an unsuppressed weapon and alerts everyone to my position!

Have to say you guys don't really do it but randomers are always doing it to me.

I always politely tell them to relocate out of my zone, I then knife them which alerts them to my intentions if they don't have a mic, promptly followed by a single round to their skull if they still haven't moved. I normally have to exit the squad though, as they'll often look for retribution.

I hate it when I find a good sniper or ambush spot and someone spawns on me and decides it's also a great spot and pulls out an unsuppressed weapon and alerts everyone to my position!

Have to say you guys don't really do it but randomers are always doing it to me.

I always politely tell them to relocate out of my zone, I then knife them which alerts them to my intentions if they don't have a mic, promptly followed by a single round to their skull if they still haven't moved. I normally have to exit the squad though, as they'll often look for retribution.

haaha yah me and royal and tombbomb wer playin one day and we wer all camping together in one spot always up high like in that tree in theeee ammm perasa map? the one me and raze wer in yesterday anyway or high up on that lighthouse map and no1 could find us until ash spawned on us as a medic and let off a few rounds which was spotted righ away.

they still didnt manage to take us out tho we could always spawn on eachoder.
    i dont mind people been beside me as long as its recon and not the m95.
    or as long as they dont call a mortar strike in on the tree we're in

I'm the exact same, got an epic spot or two today and an assault class spawned on me and started shooting! I just popped him and left the squad

I'm the exact same, got an epic spot or two today and an assault class spawned on me and started shooting! I just popped him and left the squad

miju cant do his usual thing now when they kill them on the uav.
    he'l only be losing out on scores killing and reviving em 5 times

I done a couple of team kills today out of pure Frustration. One example was on Isle Innocentes some sniper got the chopper, took off and then just bailed out on the hill right infront of our attacking base. What a waste of a chopper. I killed him and then left the squad and joined another squad. The next squad another sniper was driving the chopper and I was a gunner and he crashed it on the island to snip from. He had to be killed. I just turned it off after that, am just fed up of playing with randomers these days.

I done a couple of team kills today out of pure Frustration. One example was on Isle Innocentes some sniper got the chopper, took off and then just bailed out on the hill right infront of our attacking base. What a waste of a chopper. I killed him and then left the squad and joined another squad. The next squad another sniper was driving the chopper and I was a gunner and he crashed it on the island to snip from. He had to be killed. I just turned it off after that, am just fed up of playing with randomers these days.

i do that to get into that good sniper spot some times :)
    theres alot of good spots that you have to sacrafice the sniper spot for unless a squad member drops you off

I wouldnt team kill a board member of course, so I wouldnt care about using the chopper for something that will more than likely win the game for us. But in this game there was me and another guy the only ones trying to set the charges.

One of the worst things I seen in that game was 4 snipers within a stones throw away from each other, with 2 of them from the other team. Our guys never went near them.

I wouldnt team kill a board member of course, so I wouldnt care about using the chopper for something that will more than likely win the game for us. But in this game there was me and another guy the only ones trying to set the charges.

One of the worst things I seen in that game was 4 snipers within a stones throw away from each other, with 2 of them from the other team. Our guys never went near them.

ive seen that alot. ive seen two snipers on seperate teams both side by side in the same spot obviously helping eachother in a party telling eachother where their team was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I wouldnt team kill a board member of course, .

Really so they were all accidents

• Advertisement

It amazes me how blind some snipers are, it's like they never take the scope down. I'm rackin up handgun kills nowadays

It amazes me how blind some snipers are, it's like they never take the scope down. I'm rackin up handgun kills nowadays

i rarely set off a motion mine belong to a sniper
    its not an option as a perk so u might aswel make the most of em like. they are a give away to alert some1 that theres a sniper near though

garv123 wrote: »
    as i said a few paes bak miju.
    u only ave 19 kills with 1 of the shotguns. maybe thats why u dont have it ?

nope have a look at my stats http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/M1JU I DEFINITELY have all bronze weapons including the M1 have like 44 kills with it at this stage though it's not updated on the page yet.

Guess my stats are fookered :mad::mad::mad:
    miju cant do his usual thing now when they kill them on the uav.
    he'l only be losing out on scores killing and reviving em 5 times

it's not just when the shoot me on the UAV , it's just general tools really. I still do it though, fuck the score, I usually still end up on a plus score still.

And besides satisfaction of killing tools is well worth it :):)

nope have a look at my stats http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/M1JU I DEFINITELY have all bronze weapons including the M1 have like 44 kills with it at this stage though it's not updated on the page yet.

Guess my stats are fookered :mad::mad::mad:

/QUOTE]
    as you see below from your link.
    but on the side it says you have 25/25.
    try gettin 6 more kills with it and c :rolleyes:

870 Combat00h 55m 34s19196018018.75 %

i rarely set off a motion mine belong to a sniper
    its not an option as a perk so u might aswel make the most of em like. they are a give away to alert some1 that theres a sniper near though

i **** mine off randomly before my snipe spots

M1ju,
    Just noticed that you haven't reached 25 kills on two of your pistols yet either:

M93R burst = 16
    MP-443 grach = 18

Also showing the 70 shotgun at 18 too

I'm also wondering whether you need to get the SPECAT stuff up to 25 kills too since you have them.

M1ju,
    Just noticed that you haven't reached 25 kills on two of your pistols yet either:

M93R burst = 16
    MP-443 grach = 18

Also showing the 70 shotgun at 18 too

I'm also wondering whether you need to get the SPECAT stuff up to 25 kills too since you have them.

yup the 870 is at 19. but if you see on the side i says he has the star for it.
    pistols are bronze at 10 moose and then 25 silver and 50 gold

yup the 870 is at 19. but if you see on the side i says he has the star for it.
    pistols are bronze at 10 moose and then 25 silver and 50 gold

Me bad :o I stand corrected

was kinda drinkin while playin tonight thats why no headphones

• Advertisement

was kinda drinkin while playin tonight thats why no headphones

id no volume :( i was gonna head up to the sittin room so i could play with cycos x11s but i was to lazy to move.
    it was abit of a bálls playing with no volume coz i didnt know when to abandon the tank
    or hear raze stabin me 3 times. i got him back twice though:D
    i found that game alot more fun than pistol and knife matches.
    my xbox just cut off then for no reason so i didnt bother going back on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement