Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

The nearly always land in the same spot aswell which helps.

Yeah if you perch yourself on the hill by the first base your always withing running distance or at the very worst rocket distance.

Just done a classic one there. Instead of shooting the guys in the chopper I waited for them to repair it and as they were taking off I threw C4 on it.

Gave them a good 10 seconds of flying time and then BOOOOM , you can be nearly sure they were like WTF just happened :p:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

new expansion pack announced today coming sometime nov/dec i reckon.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/06/14/prepare-to-head-to-the-jungle-in-battlefield-bad-company-2-vietnam.aspx
    On stage at the EA E3 press conference we announced a new expansion of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with a new take on a Battlefield franchise favourite, Vietnam. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam you get to enter the jungle warfare environment as either the U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA). The expansion pack contains 4 brand new maps built in Frostbite including the popular Conquest and Rush game modes as well as Vietnam specific weapons, vehicles, persistence, unlocks as well as new awards, achievements and trophies.

new maps new guns all sound good to me will keep the game alive.

what we really need now tough is new maps not the sames ones in different modes with i have to say is a gimmick free map my arse.

oh goooody sounds likes a snipers paradise LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Had a few good games Tuesday night with Lenny, Then with Dunworth, Royal and Cyco.
    Last Night Had a few good games with Royal and Raze. Then Raze and Cyco.

Still hate defending Isla F'in sniper everywhere and we must have defended that at least three times on Tuesday. But if you stay alive long enough to get a tracer on the heli and take it down it's usually a lot of points.

i know that really pisses me off on that map

another thing i swhen you get a dart on a heli and someone else blows it up before you do

sorry i wasnt on last night i planed to but i was conked at 6pm and slept the whole night.

will be on tonight maybe if we get enough (8 or more) we could have a good ole knifing match :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

anyone gonna be on tonight?
    looks like im in for a boring night in if i dont end up goin out?

i will but not till about 11:30pm

onslaught mode out on Tuesday 22nd

Edit: apparently Wednesday 23rd for us

http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/en-gb/onslaught

is everyone getting it?

not sure i will yet but if ye are i probably will

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Hey guys I bought it and holy **** it epic. feels a lot like BF2 for the pc those years ago! Id love to get in on this clan craic, Im doing pretty good, i got it last night and already have the best team and best best player pins a couple of times! Anyway ill add one or two of you and see where she goes!

ok ive added royalirish but the rest of you i could do with you adding me instead, only its hard to read through the posts to find your xbox names.

I'm blastedglute so hit me up!

• Advertisement

ok ive added royalirish but the rest of you i could do with you adding me instead, only its hard to read through the posts to find your xbox names.

I'm blastedglute so hit me up!

Garv 123
    raze them all
    theMooseInNam
    cycocyle
    dunworth1
    m1ju
    cableguy.ie

the list above are the gamer tags i can think of. add them and jump into a game and you'l see who else is on with the tag.
    alot of us wont add people anymore because theres to many time wasters on here posting who dont ever play
    we play hardcore to by the way.
    be sure to try it out for a while anyway if you dont like it because in a night of playing you wil love it way more

ah no man, sure ill be on this the whole time. Until now I've been a PC addict but traded out for the xbox, ill add those guys and see what happens! cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Well, I'm back from my holiday... can't believe the weather is so nice here... bloody typical!

Anyway, gonna spend the afternoon basking in the sun on the patio and should be up for a bash this evening... getting withdrawal symptoms... need to sink a knife into someone :D

Well, I'm back from my holiday... can't believe the weather is so nice here... bloody typical!

Anyway, gonna spend the afternoon basking in the sun on the patio and should be up for a bash this evening... getting withdrawal symptoms... need to sink a knife into someone :D

some new blood to spill above.

i think i put cableguys gamer tag wrong above too.
    i think its cableguy IE isit??

garv123 wrote: »
    some new blood to spill above.

i think i put cableguys gamer tag wrong above too.
    i think its cableguy IE isit??

So I noticed... what a lovely surprise, thanks for lining me up some fresh meat upon my return, GaRv ;)

I go away for one week and miss the launch of a new xbox console!!! What the hell else did I miss???

Oh, I'll definitely be purchasing the new game mode on Tuesday or Wednesday.

So I noticed... what a lovely surprise, thanks for lining me up some fresh meat upon my return, GaRv ;)

I go away for one week and miss the launch of a new xbox console!!! What the hell else did I miss???

Oh, I'll definitely be purchasing the new game mode on Tuesday or Wednesday.

haha did any depression set in missing out on all the stabbing and slaughtering?

we had games lastnyt and when i went on myself any cyco joined cableguy and miju who soon left. thy joined again later to find out it was the me team who was frustrating everyone.
    we wer playin against high ranked people. 50 46 42 and so on but they were no good when they we're out of tanks and we wer holding our ground against them.
    but all they did was camp in their base till a tank appeared and go off in the tank and then we'd rocket it and they'd reverse back into their base and repair it again.
    they didnt know what to do then on nelson bay when there was no tanks
    oh how the gold tags wer flying all over the place on that map. ;)

haha did any depression set in missing out on all the stabbing and slaughtering?

we had games lastnyt and when i went on myself any cyco joined cableguy and miju who soon left. thy joined again later to find out it was the me team who was frustrating everyone.
    we wer playin against high ranked people. 50 46 42 and so on but they were no good when they we're out of tanks and we wer holding our ground against them.
    but all they did was camp in their base till a tank appeared and go off in the tank and then we'd rocket it and they'd reverse back into their base and repair it again.
    they didnt know what to do then on nelson bay when there was no tanks
    oh how the gold tags wer flying all over the place on that map. ;)

yeah they were ridiculously bad tbh. they had very high scores in the 5 - 6000 mark each game but all they did was camp and was mega gay.

though as soon as we got behind them and started base raping them a few of them left.

miju wrote: »
    yeah they were ridiculously bad tbh. they had very high scores in the 5 - 6000 mark each game but all they did was camp and was mega gay.

though as soon as we got behind them and started base raping them a few of them left.

that was the fella that was jumping outa the tank repairing it each time that got that socre so hight. the rest didnt have to many great scores i dont think

this sucks massive buns! because i bought it second hand (for a fairly hefty 40euro) i dont have a vip code, therefore cant join most of the games you guys are having today cause it says i dont have the vip map pack or whatever. :'( ultra gay let down to second hand purchases!!

also its fairly depressing that PC owners get it as a free update... i dunno about this xbox live stuff its costing a lot so far just to keep up with "premium content" that other players get for free. They want $15 for the VIP, that means ill end up paying 5quid more than a new copy of the game would have cost...

also its fairly depressing that PC owners get it as a free update... i dunno about this xbox live stuff its costing a lot so far just to keep up with "premium content" that other players get for free. They want $15 for the VIP, that means ill end up paying 5quid more than a new copy of the game would have cost...

it's the developers way of "punishing" you for buying it 2nd hand. sucks I know.

enjoyed playing with ya earlier. or more specifically because your only at level 5 i enjoyed played your game FULL of just levels 1 - 7 . was running rampage as a medic :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

wont be on tonight i'm at pink in thomond park will be back on tomorrow

this sucks massive buns! because i bought it second hand (for a fairly hefty 40euro) i dont have a vip code, therefore cant join most of the games you guys are having today cause it says i dont have the vip map pack or whatever. :'( ultra gay let down to second hand purchases!!

The days of buying secondhand games are over. From now on, expect all new multiplayer games to have distinct advantages for buying new. This should also be reflected in the purchase price of secondhand games in the future.

My advice is to bite the bullet and purchase the VIP code, aswell as the new Onslaught mode this week.

See you online... (I'm honing my knife as I write this ;) )

[QUOTE=TheMooseInNam;66504970See you online... (I'm honing my knife as I write this ;) )[/QUOTE]

ooohh eerrrr :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭marcuspheonix

ah thats crap man. its nearly worth trading it in and purchasing with the vip code. and dont worry, im sure you will keep your tags!

ah thats crap man. its nearly worth trading it in and purchasing with the vip code. and dont worry, im sure you will keep your tags!

join the otherteam next night so instead of goin around friendly killing clan members so and see how long yours last.

join the otherteam next night so instead of goin around friendly killing clan members so and see how long yours last.

marcuspheonix, you've been a bold boy... a very bold boy!!!

Played some games last night with the regulars (and shoveltooth and tricks)but I have to say the lag was terrible,rubberbanding and tanks acting weird for example.
    But I managed to pick a fair few tags yesterday and one of them was colin who then left.

Just got a chance to play my first game since getting back from holidays last Saturday. Got my ass handed to me in a deathmatch on White Pass :( I'm putting it down to lack of practice ;)

Can anyone confirm if Onslaught Mode is out today? Lots of rumours that it's getting it's US release today and EU release tomorrow (or is that just on PSN).

Looking forward to having a few games with you all

Played some games last night with the regulars (and shoveltooth and tricks)but I have to say the lag was terrible,rubberbanding and tanks acting weird for example.
    But I managed to pick a fair few tags yesterday and one of them was colin who then left.

ah lag was terrible alright. you colds control the gunners in the choppers at all with it.
    the clan tag was tob of the tables in all our games last night. cept raze of course who was letting us down alot ;)

my k/d ration was goin good lastnight. all the games i played all evening i had a positive one. 0.97 now. catching up on that becoming positive now soon. 150 more kills than deaths and il have it.

oh colin wasnt happy with his tags flying round the place lastnight :p

• Advertisement

my k/d ration was goin good lastnight. all the games i played all evening i had a positive one. 0.97 now. catching up on that becoming positive now soon. 150 more kills than deaths and il have it.

I don't really care about the k/d ratio myself but mine would be much better if my own teammates would stop killing me. The best was the stationary rocket launcher i still have no idea what he was aiming for (this guy was just some random)
    And yes i know i killed you last night Garv but i apologized straight away and anyway I was told/asked to spawn on Cyco he was in the middle of a firefight but still have no idea why you tried to kill me when I was giving you ammo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement