Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

miju wrote: »
    Hi Paddy, as each member of the clan reads your post they are already drooling at the prospect of knifing ya and claiming your dogtags :D Raze will probably make a small mess in his pants when he realizes theres new blood to be had :D

LOL See you on all on Battle Field :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Anyone else have this problem last night. I was trying to play some random games and in the first game I was the only one in the game. I won that easily enough without losing a life, luckyly I was attacking. Next time it put me in a squad of 2 vs 2 and so on and so on.

Got bored of that and joined Raze and Moose on Isla so I picked sniper cos we were attacking then found out there was only 12 of us left before we lost the game so there we were trying to stop them from defusing B and me with A GOL and no handgun forgot to change from the tracer. Any we won played a few more games and Cyco joined and had a few good games. Took a break and same again couldn't find a big team.
    This was late but still, joined Raze and was on the same side but not on in the sqaud then Cyco joined anyway next game we were put on Raze's squad and there was five in the squad. Then the opps started leaving and at one stage there we were against three. Got bored. Raze was talking to Cyco and said hey what would it be like if someone shot you (Cyco)in the head. As I said i was bored and Cyco had mic problems earlier which was annoying as hell. So I shot him in the head just as Raze said that. Left soon after that. I team killed him but the mic incident was really, really, annoying.

I have to say I was getting better with the tracer on the Choppers ( practice for when I play against M1JU,which is bound to happen at some stage and to stop me being destroyed by them as well)and such till someone jinxed me and said your good, I haven't got a chopper since:mad::mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

LOL See you on all on Battle Field :D

no you won't...................least until it's too late ;)
    I have to say I was getting better with the tracer on the Choppers ( practice for when I play against M1JU,which is bound to happen at some stage and to stop me being destroyed by them as well)and such till someone jinxed me and said your good, I haven't got a chopper since:mad::mad:

oh ffs why does this clan always have to ruin my fun when i'm on the opposite team :(

oh ffs why does this clan always have to ruin my fun when i'm on the opposite team :(

I know it's terrible next thing you know people will be hunting you down to knife you when your on the UAV.

Any how we could be on the same team and you still have to find a good gunner cos Garv aint and I try to stay well away from choppers as well.

I know it's terrible next thing you know people will be hunting you down to knife you when your on the UAV.
    oh now that I dont mind. I like playing that game of how long I can last on the UAV when I can see you all darting for me at the same time, always gives everyone a great laugh :)
    Any how we could be on the same team and you still have to find a good gunner cos Garv aint and I try to stay well away from choppers as well.

Yeah good gunner is even hard to find than a good pilot mainly because they are more devastating than a good pilot can be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

Hi Fellas, I'm always on for a game. I'm on most nights after 9. I'll add a few of you next time I'm on.

TAG: J7Rain

send me an invite, look forward to playing with ya J7Rain

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I team killed him but the mic incident was really, really, annoying.

I guess raze is no longer my number one tag target!:D

That was a crap few games last night. Against 4 on Nelson Bay I had a 1/5 k/d ratio!!!:eek: I do love nelson Bay though:rolleyes:. Seriously,new maps needed.

cycocycle wrote: »
    I guess raze is no longer my number one tag target!:D

That was a crap few games last night. Against 4 on Nelson Bay I had a 1/5 k/d ratio!!!:eek: I do love nelson Bay though:rolleyes:. Seriously,new maps needed.

Cyco
    Wasn't happening for you last night was it.
    Yeah I remember Raze saying in that game something about this would be easy and who ever is killed against these are gay. Think you were the only one killed in that game.
    Then you were killed with a defib in the next game then later I head shotted you.
    Am getting to like Nelson myself good level to boost the shotgun and stab those feckers on the UAV. That's if you win the race to get to the UAV first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Cyco
    Wasn't happening for you last night was it.
    Yeah I remember Raze saying in that game something about this would be easy and who ever is killed against these are gay. Think you were the only one killed in that game.
    Then you were killed with a defib in the next game then later I head shotted you.
    Am getting to like Nelson myself good level to boost the shotgun and stab those feckers on the UAV. That's if you win the race to get to the UAV first.

Pity i wasn't online so... i'm normally the one getiing killed ALL the time.... thinking of making my return, anyone online tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

It was a brand new experience yesterday for me :D, second time ever on hardcore (tried in the past on the first day I got the game, but it was too hard then). It is much harder here, no red spots to spot and aim with a sniper without even seeing an enemy. Oh well, it's more realistic. I wasn't too bad, was i :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Sorry about constantly logging on and off last night. Not sure if it was lag or what but my bullets weren't registering kills correctly. They were landing on target, of that I was certain, but it was either not registering hits at all or alternantively, it registered hits but without effect. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all the time but definitely enough to ruin my enjoyment :(

Also, my knife was completely blunt!!! Seriouly, I'd slash a guy, see blood spurt out, slash him again... more blood and then they'd turn around and shoot me in the face!!! :mad:

Ok, got that off my chest, feel better already! :D

Sorry about constantly logging on and off last night. Not sure if it was lag or what but my bullets weren't registering kills correctly. They were landing on target, of that I was certain, but it was either not registering hits at all or alternantively, it registered hits but without effect. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all the time but definitely enough to ruin my enjoyment :(

Kev was also mentioning the lag last night said it was pretty bad.

Also, my knife was completely blunt!!! Seriouly, I'd slash a guy, see blood spurt out, slash him again... more blood and then they'd turn around and shoot me in the face!!! :mad:

@ sake I stabbed him 4 times and he ain't dead) Happened to me a few times before as well as a few times last night. I missed out on a level 50 tag cos of it. Luckly when it really mattered it worked.

tamlinek wrote: »
    It was a brand new experience yesterday for me :D, second time ever on hardcore (tried in the past on the first day I got the game, but it was too hard then). It is much harder here, no red spots to spot and aim with a sniper without even seeing an enemy. Oh well, it's more realistic. I wasn't too bad, was i :rolleyes:

No you weren't, and we would have been talking to you more only you were on the other team and couldn't have you knowing our secret plans.

When you start Hardcore it's like arrrggg how do i survive this it is so different. But after a while you get the hang of it and there is no spotting so you can be sneaky in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Kev was also mentioning the lag last night said it was pretty bad.

@ sake I stabbed him 4 times and he ain't dead) Happened to me a few times before as well as a few times last night. I missed out on a level 50 tag cos of it. Luckly when it really mattered it worked.

the lag has diffently got worse since the update i was walking through buildings,half the playing field dissaperad at one stage ,or trees falling over and over in front of you when ya trying to snipe and there seems to be a lot more yanks as well for some reason prob the servers

No you weren't, and we would have been talking to you more only you were on the other team and couldn't have you knowing our secret plans.

Yeah, I noticed that something was wrong when you were cheering when there was no reason (for my team). I wasn't listening after that anyway, that would be unfair, i.e. like exploiting game bugs. Actually, when I think of it now, I should have left the party then... oh well, next time.
    When you start Hardcore it's like arrrggg how do i survive this it is so different. But after a while you get the hang of it and there is no spotting so you can be sneaky in the game.

Precisely. First two games I simply couldn't find my way of playing, too many habits brought from regular games. I had similar experience with MW, after some time I stopped playing regular MW at all. And then... well, I have no adhd unfortunately, and screaming kids are not my type of company. And I used to play a lot in ET back then when it was a modern game, and BC is extremely similar in gameplay - my type of game.

It simply looks like I have to concentrate less on sniping in hardcore games. I give myself time till Sunday to settle, and then we'll see if I can catch up with experienced HC players :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

It simply looks like I have to concentrate less on sniping in hardcore games. I give myself time till Sunday to settle, and then we'll see if I can catch up with experienced HC players :)

play hardcore for a week and stick it out and then try playin softcore.
    you'll turn it off before ye even capture a base.
    you'l shoot a guy 10 times and he'l still be alive and get sick of it

yeah the knife is gone pretty bad alright.
    especially when you spawn the knife or grenade buttons dont work for about 5 seconds.
    that saved mooses tags lastnight. me standing beside me roarin at my knife to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    that saved mooses tags lastnight. me standing beside me roarin at my knife to work.

Was that when you got Raze instead??? I heard Raze giving out that he spawned on me and you stabbed him immediately. I never even saw or heard you, just ran into the next room only to hear Raze giving out :D

play hardcore for a week and stick it out and then try playin softcore.
    you'll turn it off before ye even capture a base.
    you'l shoot a guy 10 times and he'l still be alive and get sick of it

And that's why my every attempt to try and play regular MW again failed - I need to trade this game in anyway, for Mario Galaxy I guess (chuckle)

Anybody plays Onslaught? I tried yesterday as well, feels a little bit like Zombies from CoD5

Was that when you got Raze instead??? I heard Raze giving out that he spawned on me and you stabbed him immediately. I never even saw or heard you, just ran into the next room only to hear Raze giving out :D

Na that was me who stabbed him. I saw someone in the distance and followed them and then someone spawned stabbed them found out it was Raze then you killed me.

• Advertisement

sorry it was yesterday
    i didnt bother goin on lastnight. was terrible on it during the day so i didnt bother.
    it was on that laguna presa map i think its called.
    you wer tag hunting anyway coz your score was like 100 near the end ;)
    and i spawned on sum randomer who u wer trynna knife and by the time my knife would work i slahed you and only got blood and then he shot you.
    took a good 5 seconds before my knife would work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭marcuspheonix

join the otherteam next night so instead of goin around friendly killing clan members so and see how long yours last.

huh? what u talking about? i havent killed team members. i havent even played a game with any of you guys

huh? what u talking about? i havent killed team members. i havent even played a game with any of you guys

yes you did
    your gt is whizzymoyno or sumthin like that.
    you wer on with myself cyco and screw2loose

LOL not a bad nights gaming , managed to get my K/D ratio closer to 2.0 and more importantly I popped Razes golden dogtag cherry was ****ing hilarious when Raze realised he had gold tags instead of silver :)

4753565770_ea2826f286.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

LOL not a bad nights gaming , managed to get my K/D ratio closer to 2.0 and more importantly I popped Razes golden dogtag cherry was ****ing hilarious when Raze realised he had gold tags instead of silver :)

4753565770_ea2826f286.jpg

omg i cant wait to get me a pair of those :D

ah once you pop you cant stop
    not a bad night work.
    cudnt resist throwing em up here.
    6 luvly gold tags

118791.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

****in gutted i was!! full sure gold was lvl 42 i was wondering why so many people were going mad with knives all day!!

dear miju,cableguy,garv and fail safe. **** ye!!!

players i'll happily play against: Miju,garv,cableguy, fail safe, the rest of ye can piss off!!

****in gutted i was!! full sure gold was lvl 42 i was wondering why so many people were going mad with knives all day!!

dear miju,cableguy,garv and fail safe. **** ye!!!

players i'll happily play against: Miju,garv,cableguy, fail safe, the rest of ye can piss off!!

Well it was your fault, lets be honest myself, Fail M1JU and Colin were playing. We were attacking Isla and on the second base we noticed Raze joined in and was on the other team. We were slightly annoyed that he sneaked in and we knew he'd be trying to hunt us down so we returned the favour. Was very funny when M1JU got the tag on Nelson bay. Raze didn't believe it was gold and was like ok you got my tag and when it dawned on him he was like F U M1JU and other words to that affect. It was classic.

Must say the lag with Kev was terrible again last night spawned on him a couple of times and the lighthouse vanished on one occasion and that's probably the reason he didn't get Raze's tag.

I wonder if I will transform into something like you, hunting each other for tags ;) I'm the kinda player that doesn't bother with stats, tags or emblems, just gameplay. It's a way to relax after a day of work for me (and trust me, killing people really relaxes me after work :D). Although I admit, it's nice to look sometimes at my stats, it mobilizes me.

Yesterday I was wrecked, sleepy all day. I left for this Onslaught game, but unfortunately my friend went away somewhere (we played with him, MattiusVII or something like that), waited for him some time then went sleeping.

Today I feel refreshed, weekend's coming, I have irn bru in the fridge, I can play. Happy Friday!

• Advertisement

I wonder if I will transform into something like you, hunting each other for tags ;)

Oh you will.
    Wait till we have our next knives and pistols match.
    Some of us don't hunt each other but it's an added advantage if one of the clan members are on the other team. There are some who go out of the way to stab you though but you will figure that out who they are yourself.
    And the Reason everybody was going after Raze is that he is the first Clan member to get to gold and lose his tag. And as well as that because your playing on hardocore now there is no spotting and it's more of a SURPRISE when someone sneaks up to you and stabs you.
    And then you boast about it on boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement