Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

don't laugh too much, but only now I noticed there are different colors of tags (chuckle) although I collected some already, never paid attention.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

tamlinek wrote: »
    don't laugh too much, but only now I noticed there are different colors of tags (chuckle) although I collected some already, never paid attention.

and the only that matters are those gold tags :) Like the way I've hung Razes from my gun and garv123 has made a mini Gold sculpture he scalped Raze that much :)

checking through my stats and have still 85 kills to go before my knifes platinum and think about another 90 before my girst gun goes platinum which is my trusty Gol Sniper :)

Tank & Aircraft have been looooooooooooooooong platinum , particularly aircraft it's nearly 5 times platinum which is nuts when ya think about it.

Wanna grab the last of my pins as well which is wheels or hazard and car gun kills (i NEVER bother using them EVER). Anyone any tips on which the best map is for racking up road kills I assume Arica harbour????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

miju wrote: »
    Wanna grab the last of my pins as well which is wheels or hazard and car gun kills (i NEVER bother using them EVER). Anyone any tips on which the best map is for racking up road kills I assume Arica harbour????

i dont know about anybody else but i find it nearly impossible to to road kill someone on purpose. i just seem to drive over them and they shoot me from behind :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju wrote: »
    Anyone any tips on which the best map is for racking up road kills I assume Arica harbour????

That or Laguna have picked up some on that map myself when attacking.
    Also might be easier on conquest. I have been getting a fair few road kills recently since the update myself, before the update couldn't get one, also getting good at jumping over the ATVs but that is only if they don't put C4 on them like a certain gold tag person.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i still only have 148hours playin time up
    ive abitta catching up tp do with ye over the summer :D
    most of ye are double that now i think
    raze took 350 hours to reach gold.
    wow ive alotta playing time left ahead of me to reach gold

miju ur platnium 6 times on that because at 1 stage 1/6th of your playing time was on the uav,

ah stabbing people is abitta fun. especially when there camping snipers.
    wait around then and some of them go back to the same place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I've less than 20,000 points to reach level 41... So I should have gold tags after another hour or two gameplay.

I'll defend them as long as I can!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Well it was your fault, lets be honest myself, Fail M1JU and Colin were playing. We were attacking Isla and on the second base we noticed Raze joined in and was on the other team. We were slightly annoyed that he sneaked in and we knew he'd be trying to hunt us down so we returned the favour. Was very funny when M1JU got the tag on Nelson bay. Raze didn't believe it was gold and was like ok you got my tag and when it dawned on him he was like F U M1JU and other words to that affect. It was classic.

Must say the lag with Kev was terrible again last night spawned on him a couple of times and the lighthouse vanished on one occasion and that's probably the reason he didn't get Raze's tag.

since the update iv had a lot of lag but its prob down to the ****y o2 connection.the more people in the party ive noticed the worse it gets i have tried to get out of it but ill have to pay 02 over 350 snots to break the contract and thats not going to happen any time soon.

one of the reasons i dident get his tags cos i did very little hunting if i seen him id go after him came close once raze had 3% after the knife attack wich is balls cos befoe the up date the knife was a lot more powerfull.

will be on 2night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Raze.jpg

It took me about 3 hours to steal this dog tag from the corpse of RAZE, after missing him with about 5 close knifes and getting knifed by him about 50 times I plunged my daggar into his back while he was seeking refuge under a wooden house in Laguna Alta.

JUSTICE WAS SERVED

raze2.jpg

FAILSAFE%2000.png

JUSTICE WAS SERVED

raze2.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Brilliant!!! :D

great pic failsafe one of the best ive seen in a long time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 miracleman89

padraigborris

Well, that's it, I've just passed level 41... Gold Tags acquired.... happy hunting... I ain't gonna make it easy for any of you :D

Well, that's it, I've just passed level 41... Gold Tags acquired.... happy hunting... I ain't gonna make it easy for any of you :D

Neither did Raze

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I am coming for those tags... :)
    Just sharpening my combat knife

moose 1 team raze on the other
    who will be first to lose theie gold tags to eachother?
    damn moose why cudnt u b gold when i got you lastnight

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭JD81

Your country needs YOU!

Anyone want to join an Irish clan on Battlefield BC2 Xbox360 with the clan tag (IRL).

These online war games are alot more fun when your doing proper team work and communicating on where the Tango's are hiding.

Anyone interested my gamertag is Royal 1rish or just reply with your gamertag here.

Cheers

Hey there,

gamertag. crimsonwolve

118 pages later the clan is still going strong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

This game would be nowhere near as good as it is, without our Irish clan. Some great games and craic.

Some good games tonight. The highlight of the night for me was getting someones gold tags twice. Still waiting to see moose online with his goldies.

going ta jump on now in a few mins

were you expecting it to be this good royal?

theres alotta time wasters who went posting and never bothered to play.
    the clan list is massive like and you still only have that group of 10 that plays.
    alot of them were battlefield for a week when it came out and then jumped back to mw2

few new genuine members now like shoveltooth and failsafe and 1 or 2 more who are on a good bit with us all. the numbers just keep growing.
    its boring alot of the time when your with no1 from the clan and playing with idiots.

oh and shoveltooth get a mic :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv123 wrote: »
    Gettin one this week hopefully :)

Gettin one this week hopefully :)

should fork out for an x11 turtlebeach headset.
    im saving me pennys for a new tv 1st and then the headset.
    sum difference when im using cycos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

moose you cowardly geebag get online when im online!!

Having some serious broadband issues at the moment! It went comletely on Saturday afternoon and only came back on Sunday morning. Now it's performing like an old ISDN line with speeds of around 100kbps if I'm lucky!!!

Will be reddening tech support this morning so should be rock'n'rolling from about 9pm till late, tonight.

What's our tag count at the moment Raze? I know I have you 22 times, have you got me more?

I reckon the two of us should join up and spend the evening defending our tags ;)

Had a good game with Kev there last night/this morning.

Me, Kev and some random dude versus six of em. It was the Port Valdez map and we were attacking. We got lucky a few time and have to admit used the C4 method twice but the other team must have been so P1ssed that the 3 of us won against them. Good Fun. Had some laughs in all the games, Especially Royal making sure Raze was dead. Seems to be harder to find game with a decent amount of people in it, it stuck Me,Kev and Shoovelt00th in a game against one guy earlier last night.

I reckon the two of us should join up and spend the evening defending our tags ;)

I reckon that's a good idea Moose. And I would be more than willing to be on the opposite side just to make sure your defending is up to scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Been busy with work recently and was away for the weekend hopefully get some time in this evening as I'm away again Tues till Thurs. Also still have to do the hardcore achievements on onslaught - Raze where are ya when a fellow cheevo wh*** needs you?!?

garv123 wrote: »
    were you expecting it to be this good royal?

theres alotta time wasters who went posting and never bothered to play.
    the clan list is massive like and you still only have that group of 10 that plays.
    alot of them were battlefield for a week when it came out and then jumped back to mw2

few new genuine members now like shoveltooth and failsafe and 1 or 2 more who are on a good bit with us all. the numbers just keep growing.
    its boring alot of the time when your with no1 from the clan and playing with idiots.

Well, I guess I need to add a clan tag in game (can I can I ;)), I'm definitely staying. When I started BC2 I knew straight from the beginning, that I will prefer it (as an old ET player it's rather understandable) to MW2. After a while I became angry when playing with some idiots turning Rush into Team Deatchmatch, angry because of lack of cooperation and communication. And then I went looking for a bunch of players sticking together in game. And I found your thread on boards, I must say gaming fun factor increased since then drastically :)

Ah, and I got my second golden tag ever from Raze on Sunday I think. Or Saturday, doesn't really matter :)

tamlinek wrote: »
    Ah, and I got my second golden tag ever from Raze on Sunday I think. Or Saturday, doesn't really matter :)

It's funny how you went to keeping track of how many gold tags you got from this

Quote Tamlinek
    I'm the kinda player that doesn't bother with stats, tags or emblems, just gameplay.

Anyway we don't mind.

• Advertisement

It's funny how you went to keeping track of how many gold tags you got from this

Quote Tamlinek
    I'm the kinda player that doesn't bother with stats, tags or emblems, just gameplay.

Anyway we don't mind.

Yeah, only yesterday I was laughing at what you did with me.

Still, I don't think I'll be a tag hunter like some here, it's just that now I pay attention to that. And Raze actually brought it on himself, he reminded me of this after stabbing me. Later, I followed him around our base after spawning. I wouldn't otherwise care :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement