Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

:(
    My xbox just got the 3 red rings of death with the battlefield disc stuck inside. I'll be out of action for a couple of weeks now. You all have to soldier on and hunt raze's elusive tags without me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

garv123 wrote: »
    because none of us listen to eachother. :rolleyes:

it a really hard to find games and on american servers the lag was terrile and they were at 3 in the morning..
    but hey if you wanna go find a european clan to play against go ahead, im sure noone here would have any other with that. I'd play anyway. but ask caleguy games arent easy to find

welllll funnily enough, I got an invite to join a UK clan the other day. When I declined saying i was in the boards clan they asked for a match on hardcore as they were only setup last week.

clan interested?

i remember on arica harbour we were attacking and no1 was to be recon only medics an engineers and we couldnt get near their ase so after 5 mins we were all recon

[cough] except me who stayed as a medic and was the only one to arm their crates.................before they were disarmed :( [/cough]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju wrote: »
    welllll funnily enough, I got an invite to join a UK clan the other day. When I declined saying i was in the boards clan they asked for a match on hardcore as they were only setup last week.

clan interested?

Why not. Im in. Just give me a few days notice.
    You must have impressed them to get the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

My xbox just got the 3 red rings of death with the battlefield disc stuck inside. I'll be out of action for a couple of weeks now. You all have to soldier on and hunt raze's elusive tags without me

I'm sorry :( Worst thing that can happen to xbox owner. Are you still on warranty?

clan interested?

Of course I'm in. We'll see how good we really are. Or bad :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

If youre stuck for numbers on Friday or Sunday night I should be on.

Why not. Im in. Just give me a few days notice.
    You must have impressed them to get the offer.

had something like a 48/4 K/d ratio in about 3 matches in a row, all without a vehicle or UAV :D In fairness though they were all just sniping so was a piece of piss running rampage through them.
    tamlinek wrote: »
    Of course I'm in. We'll see how good we really are. Or bad :D

We know we're good against randoms and usually ride roughshod over them. It's the organised clans though that usually hand our asses to us

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

if ye are playing after Thursday and need people you can count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

might aswel give it a go.
    i dont think anyone wouldnt b up for it

Somehow fixed it, almost certainly on its last legs now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

i will play if ye need a sniper but there not that good for these type of games so i dont mind either way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yay for shiney gold clan tags

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Yay for shiney gold clan tags

The first one doesn't count... looking at colin's screen to see where I was, shame on you ;) I'll give you the second one though. It was a fair stabbing while I was trying to defend the crate's house :D

22 all, I believe...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eskoflip

Hey guys, I play BFBC2 a good bit, my friends are still stuck on MW2 so would love to join in with yez. It's just too damn hard to converse with foreigners when on the same squad. Add me - EskoFlip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I should be online after the football. Hopefully Moose's gold tags will be waiting for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

The first one doesn't count... looking at colin's screen to see where I was, shame on you ;) I'll give you the second one though. It was a fair stabbing while I was trying to defend the crate's house :D

22 all, I believe...

Lol fair enough i wad at the start but in the end i was after capasso and you were sure to be close. 22 is correct

For knife/pistol matches, is the use of ammo boxes or medic packs allowed? The medic packs especially would give someone an unfair advantage. Also is shooting explosive crates to kill someone okay?

For knife/pistol matches, is the use of ammo boxes or medic packs allowed? The medic packs especially would give someone an unfair advantage. Also is shooting explosive crates to kill someone okay?

ah it doesnt count to the overall score coz its private so use em away. and ya you can shoot explosive barrels with your handgun

we dont really count the score.
    only for the fun of it really
    but it sucks with the wat the knife is at the moment
    but thanks for your tags anyway ;)
    only lost mine twice tonight
    got raze twice after the knives and pistols match ;)
    and myself and cyco kicked their asses on isla innocentes
    im told raze was freaking out;)
    his name was always on the killfeed
    lookin something like this alot
    cycocyle m24sniper raze them all
    garv 123 pp2000 raze them all
    garv123 combat knife raze them all

Goog gamimg yesterday, I was little bit confused in the beginning, sorry to those whom I shot with M16. Simply I joined a game, chose a weapon and started carnage :P Didn't know we're playing guns&knives only. After that, it was smooth and nice.

And I got I think 8 tags. 5 of them from Failsafe :)

When is the next one?

tamlinek wrote: »
    Goog gamimg yesterday, I was little bit confused in the beginning, sorry to those whom I shot with M16. Simply I joined a game, chose a weapon and started carnage :P Didn't know we're playing guns&knives only. After that, it was smooth and nice.

And I got I think 8 tags. 5 of them from Failsafe :)

When is the next one?

prob not for awhile or at least untill they fix the bloody knife bug its hard enough geting some ons tags with out then seeing ya but when ya have to stab them 6 or 7 times to get a kill well thats just bollox to be honest.

• Advertisement

Just read on the Battlefield/EA forums that Map Pack 4 came out today!

If anyone's lucky enough to be at home, can you confirm this?

Atacama Desert is finally available in Rush mode but not sure what else was made available. Pretty sure there aren't any new maps, just rehashed the same old ones again.

Glad they're free maps with the VIP though. Would be seriously annoyed if they tried to charge for them!

naughto wrote: »
    prob not for awhile or at least untill they fix the bloody knife bug its hard enough geting some ons tags with out then seeing ya but when ya have to stab them 6 or 7 times to get a kill well thats just bollox to be honest.

Yeah, I know, very frustrating! Raze was blessed with my mis-firing knife attacks the other night!!! On two different occassions I stabbed him and he turned around and shot me. Only problem was he didn't seem to be suffering, at least not that I noticed. Gutted me twice!

its true going playing it now
    port valdez is on conquest too

was just reading that as well

looks pretty good

http://www.incgamers.com/News/23830/battlefield-bad-company-map-pack-4

Atacama Desert is finally available in Rush mode but not sure what else was made available. Pretty sure there aren't any new maps, just rehashed the same old ones again.

IIRC think it was Atacam Desert in Rush mode and Port Valdez in Conquest mode. Getting tired of the same maps

IIRC think it was Atacam Desert in Rush mode and Port Valdez in Conquest mode. Getting tired of the same maps

atacam desert is pretty much like conquest.
    its all about vechiles.
    played it twice there on my own nd twasnt great.
    conquest aint that bad.
    enjoyed a few games i had with royal and shoveltooth yesterday and its a good change of maps.
    might play it again for abit today if anyone else wants to jump in with me

might play it again for abit today if anyone else wants to jump in with me

might actually join you, need to get the medal for capturing flags anyways

might actually join you, need to get the medal for capturing flags anyways
    obtain 1 attack and 1 defend order is the last pin i need.
    how do i do that?

obtain 1 attack and 1 defend order is the last pin i need.
    how do i do that?

when we're on the same team, we can work on that. Or anybody from your team should issue an order to deffend or attack - and you do it :) At least this is how I understand it

edit: look here:

http://boards.ign.com/battlefield_bad_company/b10679/192731433/p1/?2

so we play conquest tonight :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I like conquest as much as Rush. The only reason I dont bother is because no one I know plays. The maps are huge and there are lots of people to shoot/stab. Getting seriously sick of the same rush maps now any way. Played 4 rounds back to back on Isla Innocentes last night!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement