Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

cycocycle wrote: »
    I like conquest as much as Rush. The only reason I dont bother is because no one I know plays. The maps are huge and there are lots of people to shoot/stab. Getting seriously sick of the same rush maps now any way. Played 4 rounds back to back on Isla Innocentes last night!

but that was ok because raze was gettin his ass kicked

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

cycocycle wrote: »
    I like conquest as much as Rush. The only reason I dont bother is because no one I know plays. The maps are huge and there are lots of people to shoot/stab. Getting seriously sick of the same rush maps now any way. Played 4 rounds back to back on Isla Innocentes last night!

I played conquest maybe twice, rush seems more interesting to me. But hey, Modern Combat was conquest all the time and I never complained, so probably I could play now as well.

And we still have onslaught, which may be funny. I still haven't play with anybody I know, so if anyone's up for it, let's go.

port valdez is as bad as the desert on conquest
    worse maybe
    its the whole rush areas and all people do is wait in the base for the apaches to spawn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

garv123 wrote: »
    obtain 1 attack and 1 defend order is the last pin i need.
    how do i do that?

basically tell the squad to defend a flag you have already captured and then issue the same command to attack a flag your team dont currently hold.

miju wrote: »
    basically tell the squad to defend a flag you have already captured and then issue the same command to attack a flag your team dont currently hold.
    ive done that
    must you be given the order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I should be on around 6.30-7ish. Would be up for some Conquest then!

That was very enjoyable this evening. Managed to defend my tags for all you boardies!!!

Took you a while to figure out I was constantly changing kits though, Raze :D

That was very enjoyable this evening. Managed to defend my tags for all you boardies!!!

Took you a while to figure out I was constantly changing kits though, Raze :D

pity i decided to go to the pub to watch the soccer
    i was following you for ages there when you shot me
    stalking you as i was trynna get ready to go :L
    il get another chance and il get you :D

pity i decided to go to the pub to watch the soccer
    i was following you for ages there when you shot me
    stalking you as i was trynna get ready to go :L
    il get another chance and il get you :D

I was sending a mortar strike in against Raze's tank when I copped your head coming around the corner where the rocks were. I knew you were hunting me down then so I decided not to shoot you and see if I could position myself behind you so I could stab you instead. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to get around that big rock and in behind you before you ran up the slope... had to settle on a headshot :(

You can have another try tonight ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I was watching the match so missed you last night Moose,should be on tonight though.

Just for the people who were wondering what the numbers are beside the peoples name they are the veteran status (or was i the only one wondering)

• Advertisement

I was watching the match so missed you last night Moose,should be on tonight though.

Just for the people who were wondering what the numbers are beside the peoples name they are the veteran status (or was i the only one wondering)

And for those wondering what veteran status is, it's how many Battlefield games you've played (online with the same gamertag!)...

I've only given my gold tags up three times. Twice to the cheating Raze (looking at Colin's screen!) and once to a randomer last night!

i was always asking what it was.
    1st person who could answer me
    had sum bril games lastnight even though there was f*ck all in the games but raze was on the other team and then shoveltooth turned on us and went with raze
    twas myself kev cableguy and royal on 1 team.
    razes tags were flying out and he was the one hunting us.
    i dont think we laughed so much. he wasnt in our party and we kicked shoveltooth just incse but raze was flanking all the way around nelson bay to get up behund us but we were playing as a team and had all sides covered.
    it was commical at 1 stage when we spotted raze in the distance running at us.
    i was dere heres comes raze. still coming still coming still coming bang!!
    he was so desperate for our tags he just stayyed running for about 10 seconds with us in the knots laughing waitin for him to get real close before we shot him:D

i dont know was that the funniest part of the night or me managing to knife raze off the uav on port valdez in the first base where he thought he was safe. credit has to go to cableguy of course for telling me wha to do.
    suicide mission was wel worth it.
    picked up his gold tags 11 times now and shoveltooth a good few times too

. credit has to go to cableguy of course for telling me wha to do.
    suicide mission was wel worth it.
    picked up his gold tags 11 times now and shoveltooth a good few times too

Thanks Garv. Well Raze tried it on me a few days earlier but the knife didn't work for him and i tried it on some random and it worked
    I honestly think the funniest bit was earlier in the night when you said to royal, "There's a second UAV up, wait no it's not its a tank". I know I had a brain freeze with the UAV earlier but i'd been drinking watching the match what was your excuse. And then there was the sandwich comment.

As well as that I was not going out of my way to hunt Raze, I was leaving that to you guys unless he was close to me. But I did get Shoveltooth cos he was on the UAV.

Thanks Garv. Well Raze tried it on me a few days earlier but the knife didn't work for him and i tried it on some random and it worked
    I honestly think the funniest bit was earlier in the night when you said to royal, "There's a second UAV up, wait no it's not its a tank". I know I had a brain freeze with the UAV earlier but i'd been drinking watching the match what was your excuse. And then there was the sandwich comment.

As well as that I was not going out of my way to hunt Raze, I was leaving that to you guys unless he was close to me. But I did get Shoveltooth cos he was on the UAV.

hahaha i saw the too orange boxes side by side moving away but they were two tanks in the distance. it looked like the uav was just taking off.
    ah shur i was gettin everythin i needed in my spot ammo health, a sandwhich wuda gone down well.
    i got sum class team kill on royal aswel :p 3rd dot on the m24 really didnt expect to kill him. his rockets were pretty close to me too though.

all of us after jumping outta the tree and royal afraid to jump out coz his shoot wouldnt open was funny too :P:D

all of us after jumping outta the tree and royal afraid to jump out coz his shoot wouldnt open was funny too :P:D

Think you said Jump I will catch you.

Think you said Jump I will catch you.
    i diddd:D
    you will be happy to know that raze is now on 36 tags and you're on 34

36-13
    you're move raze:rolleyes:

i diddd:D
    you will be happy to know t you're on 34
    :rolleyes:

Not bothered at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

hello guys

i'm home today so will be on tonight.

cant wait to get back into the game i had a good holiday but now its back to business :D
    i see i have some treats that i will have to steal :p

dunworth1 wrote: »
    hello guys

i'm home today so will be on tonight.

cant wait to get back into the game i had a good holiday but now its back to business :D
    i see i have some treats that i will have to steal :p

I'll be on between 6.30 - 8pm tonight. If that suits any of you

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

I will try to make it on tonight for a bit.

Been away on holidays and bogged down in work for the past few weeks so hopefully i can get back into the swing of things.

I see there are 2 people i definetly need to scalp if i get the chance.....:D

• Advertisement

ehh, all stabbers. I think I need to give it a try once or twice. But I need to set up my mind before playing. When I think of it during game, there is always something more important to do, like bringing you back to life (sometimes unnecessarily, I admit).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

This pretty much sums up my parachuting skills :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I'll be on between 6.30 - 8pm tonight. If that suits any of you

i shall be on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i'm only new to the game but i'd be well up for joining if you's will have me
    i'm a good engineer

GT: Irish Warlordxx

This pretty much sums up my parachuting skills :(

No worries - it took me a while to learn that you can actually open a parachute when jumping from heights. I was always dying before that, and looking at people using parachutes wondering: "how the hell? is that some perk?"

Double Top wrote: »
    i'm only new to the game but i'd be well up for joining if you's will have me
    i'm a good engineer

GT: Irish Warlordxx

Best thing to do is add some of us to your friends list and come join us, looks like a few of us will be on tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

will be on around the 10 mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Best thing to do is add some of us to your friends list and come join us, looks like a few of us will be on tonight!

sound mate cheers will do that

Didn't exactly have the best games last night,
    In one game my score was minus 600 and I didn't team kill anybody.

Garv got a few of my tags and so did Dunworth and Shoveltooth let me get Garvs tag before he got mine. Also got Shoveltooth on the UAV again.
    The banter was good last night as well.
    I must have been the most team killed yesterday with everything from Rocket launchers (clan member, was class to see )to defibs (Clan Member and he didn't revive me then) to Shotgun at 2 feet (clan member couldn't believe this one there was no way an enemy could have gotten into the room) to motar strikes(clan member,at least let me know). Even Double top team killed me. Then there were the random team mates killing me.
    Played the new map with Moose,Dunworth,screw2loose on my squad and we hadn't got a clue were anything was but managed to make it thru it.
    I can't say if I like the map or not time will tell but do like the big machine gun.

• Advertisement

but do like the big machine gun.

I remember spawning beside you and thinking, "Jebus, that's a BIG ****ing gun!!!", as you unleashed hell at a building across from us. :D

Is it any good against infantry, in other words, can you aim below the horizon with it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement