Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Is it any good against infantry, in other words, can you aim below the horizon with it?

No you cant aim below the horizon but you have a slight element of surprise in that people think it's just background and not realise it's a big mofo of a gun and around that area a lot of people seem to stay on the second floor or roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Great games last night Lads! My xbox was acting up so i decided to call it a night. Been doing some strange things lately like exiting out of games to dashboard at random. Only have it a month or so...

Some very funny moments, especially with Cableguy since he walked across my screen just as i lined up a rocket, Took out 3 team mates and myself i think, nice -475:D

That new map is extremely confusing! hadnt a clue where i was going or where i should be looking. Managed to get a win anyway.

I think we were seriously dominating some of those games, Felt kind of sorry for the other team who struggled to get past the first base on several maps!

Seemed to slip straight back into the swing of things, was a little bit off with my aiming at first but managed to pull it together and get some nice scores.

Not sure if i will be able to jump on tonight...... well mabye for an hour or so:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

Didn't exactly have the best games last night,
    In one game my score was minus 600 and I didn't team kill anybody.

And I deserted the battlefield very fast - one of the most frustrating days ever. Enemies were warping in front of my eyes, lags like from here to hell. It was pointless playing, I was just getting angry. Maybe today will be better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

tamlinek wrote: »
    And I deserted the battlefield very fast - one of the most frustrating days ever. Enemies were warping in front of my eyes, lags like from here to hell. It was pointless playing, I was just getting angry. Maybe today will be better.

Agree with ya I've not been playing much recently as lag and knife probs have been severely pissing me off.Lots of 1/1 K/d ratios with the lag I'm getting, gets VERRRRRRRY frustrating :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

gud craic last night but i was giving away my tags far to easy ( iam trying to get the pistol platium thats my excusse)
    last nigth gar must have a sh1te load of them at this stage.and then royal turned turned coat on us and got the three of us up in the mountain we where so use to having in in the squad that we did not take any heed of him well untill he stuck the knife in that is.
    a big welcome to our new clan members and if i called ye ****1ers ,wanh1ers cun1ts or any thing else i did not mean to offfend its on in the heat of the battle.
    don no what time illbe on going to see the new preators movie to night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

naughto wrote: »
    gud craic last night but i was giving away my tags far to easy ( iam trying to get the pistol platium thats my excusse)
    last nigth gar must have a sh1te load of them at this stage.and then royal turned turned coat on us and got the three of us up in the mountain we where so use to having in in the squad that we did not take any heed of him well untill he stuck the knife in that is.
    a big welcome to our new clan members and if i called ye ****1ers ,wanh1ers cun1ts or any thing else i did not mean to offfend its on in the heat of the battle.

ah i got into stride last night and was getting great scores aswel as knives.
    got every1 but royal. i have him enough anyway;)
    poor galway dave lost his tags to me about 5 times lastnight when ye decided to hunt for me and he was the only one who said he wasnt :D
    not nice all of ye trynna gang up on me like that :p guess i still came out on top anyway.

raze said last night " right lads we're goin out" and left the party

about 15 mins later on arica harbour i burst into a room and dis sniper was lookin at me. my fisrt reaction was from playin so much mw2 and swung the knife.
    gold tags. RAZE THEM ALL

snake finialy got me back when i didnt even know i was stabbed coz i was been told turn the telly down:mad:

ah i got into stride last night and was getting great scores aswel as knives.
    got every1 but royal. i have him enough anyway;)
    poor galway dave lost his tags to me about 5 times lastnight when ye decided to hunt for me and he was the only one who said he wasnt :D
    not nice all of ye trynna gang up on me like that :p guess i still came out on top anyway. i said it on nelson bay that i'd a feling id lose em to kev or cableguy and i was right. kev got me when i was rocketing a tank

raze said last night " right lads we're goin out" and left the party

about 15 mins later on arica harbour i burst into a room and dis sniper was lookin at me. my fisrt reaction was from playin so much mw2 and swung the knife.
    gold tags. RAZE THEM ALL

snake finialy got me back when i didnt even know i was stabbed coz i was been told turn the telly down:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i thought it was deadly last night,took me awhile to get use to being in a team instead of just playing with randomer and i never usually play hardcore so was afraid to shoot sometimes (sorry cableguy got itchy trigger finger).

Royal on top of the building was funny as hell i look away for half a second and boom knifed haha.
    Got knifed don't know who many time,mostly by Garv and Dunmont.

have to say though i enjoyed every second of it,hope i didn't make too much of a eejit of meself and i'd be well up for more games

oh yea Garv i'll be coming for you next game hahaha

Double Top wrote: »
    i thought it was deadly last night,took me awhile to get use to being in a team instead of just playing with randomer and i never usually play hardcore so was afraid to shoot sometimes (sorry cableguy got itchy trigger finger).

Royal on top of the building was funny as hell i look away for half a second and boom knifed haha.
    Got knifed don't know who many time,mostly by Garv and Dunmont.

have to say though i enjoyed every second of it,hope i didn't make too much of a eejit of meself and i'd be well up for more games

oh yea Garv i'll be coming for you next game hahaha

feel free you can join royal in his hunting spree.
    you gotta change your gt to IRL though so it wil feel better when i knife you again:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I just checked my battlefield stats and the result is woeful. Most clan members have my tags double the amount I have them with Garv being the worst. He has me 10 times, and I have his tags only twice. Going to have to change that.

• Advertisement

i ave most people way more times than they have me
    raze and dunworth are the only people that have me more than 10 times

garv123 wrote: »
    i ave most people way more times than they have me
    raze and dunworth are the only people that have me more than 10 times

I really do have a problem with the tags thing. I just cant help shooting people when I get them in my sights.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

had lots of fun last night got some fresh blood on my knife.
    even though sometimes it would just wound people and then they would either blow my head off or slit my throat.

cableguy killed me way too many times last night he said "i'm getting you back for knifing me awhile ago"
    dont know if i will be stabbing him for awhile at least until i get my groove back :P

dunworth1 wrote: »
    had lots of fun last night got some fresh blood on my knife.
    even though sometimes it would just wound people and then they would either blow my head off or slit my throat.

cableguy killed me way too many times last night he said "i'm getting you back for knifing me awhile ago"
    dont know if i will be stabbing him for awhile at least until i get my groove back :P

the oul run jump slash technique not working to well?:p
    my knife was working fairly ok lastnight except when people are moving theres no hope for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Garv, I just noticed that I only have your tags twice!!! That will have to change, I'm afraid... ;)

Consider yourself a marked man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

the oul run jump slash technique not working to well?:p
    my knife was working fairly ok lastnight except when people are moving theres no hope for it

i haven't been using that technique lately trying out different ones might just go back to it

Tips for when am on the other team but still in party chat:

1. If am not talking on party chat, am hiding in a bush in your spawn area.

2. If I suddenly start saying "stab stab stab" I am right behind, but it will already be too late.

3. Dont use the UAV.

4. Dont snipe in your usual spots that I know of.

5. If I talk on party chat to say am somewhere, am lying.

6. Dont spawn on Garv. Stab stab stab

Tips for when am on the other team but still in party chat:

1. If am not talking on party chat, am hiding in a bush in your spawn area.

2. If I suddenly start saying "stab stab stab" I am right behind, but it will already be too late.

3. Dont use the UAV.

4. Dont snipe in your usual spots that I know of.

5. If I talk on party chat to say am somewhere, am lying.

6. Dont spawn on Garv. Stab stab stab
    roayal just appeaed outa nowhere after i spawned took 10 steps and bang knife in the back.
    oks ok though you got about alot more to catch up :p

moose, you'll have o get in line.
    they ganged up on me lastnight and kev was the only sucessful one on the end of the last map we played.
    atacama desert was the next map and every1 was like ahh nooo wayyy f*ck this and went to off

Lenny,
    Sorry i had to leave the game earlier today. Was getting an echo throught he mic when speaking to you! Very off putting... not sure what was causing it. Thought it was my headset but it worked fine later with Raze and colin.

Raze,
    Discovered my girlfriend was on youtube when I was playing against you earlier. That would explain why my knife hits weren't registering!!! You've one up on me... for the moment... ;)

"Discovered my girlfriend was on youtube"

Just be thankful that it was youtube and not xtube :eek:

• Advertisement

"Discovered my girlfriend was on youtube"

Just be thankful that it was youtube and not xtube :eek:

I'd have forgiven her for being on xtube ;)

I'd have forgiven her for being on xtube ;)

haha is there a link to her on youtube eh ? ;)
    since your last picture was no good :p

haha is there a link to her on youtube eh ? ;)
    since your last picture was no good :p

You mean "non existant"... :D

She's kinda private, even locked down her facebook and bebo against non friends. Too many weirdos out there. You'll just have to take my word for it that she's a 10 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

YYou'll just have to take my word for it that she's a 10 ;)
    She's reading this as you type,isnt she?:D

cycocycle wrote: »
    She's reading this as you type,isnt she?:D

Just incase she ever google's my gamertag and comes across this thread :D

pics or gtfo

pics or gtfo

Why don't you post a pic of your bf first ;)

Why don't you post a pic of your bf first ;)

aaaaaa bf iam a dude i like boobies (.)(.)

You mean "non existant"... :D

She's kinda private, even locked down her facebook and bebo against non friends. Too many weirdos out there. You'll just have to take my word for it that she's a 10 ;)

10 ?
    bit young no?:p

• Advertisement

10 ?
    bit young no?:p

That's wrong on so many levels :D

Actually, she's ten years younger than me :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement