Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

That's wrong on so many levels :D

Actually, she's ten years younger than me :p

Now is a good time to say how old you are? Please dont say 20/21 :eek:

I'll be online at about 1730hrs if anyone wants to lose their tags. I had a bad day yesterday online with serious lag. Connection seems grand today so I will have that extra yard making a dart out of a bush sprinting towards your tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Add me please.

Assault/Engineer

BMX FGT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Now is a good time to say how old you are? Please dont say 20/21 :eek:

I'm 35 so it's perfectly acceptable... in my head away ;)

Heading into town for some grub now. Have a craving for some Indian food, should be back around 18.30, will try to jump on then for an hour or two.

I'm bidding on ebay at the moment for a new chair for my games room. The arms and back snapped on my last one a few days ago and I ended up on my back on the floor looking up at the ceiling, wondering WTF just happened!!! Guess I was leaning back to much on it over the last year or so :o Using a crap cheap office chair at the moment and just can't get comfortable :(

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I'm 35 so it's perfectly acceptable... in my head away ;)

At least Im not the only 35 year old among all these upstarts. I started gaming on a spectrum 48k not a PS2.:D

• Advertisement

My first one was the Atari 2600.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Commodore 64 even though I'm only 18 =P

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Commodore 64 even though I'm only 18 =P

I wouldnt really class the commodore 64 as a games console. Its was more of a pc.

cycocycle wrote: »
    At least Im not the only 35 year old among all these upstarts. I started gaming on a spectrum 48k not a PS2.:D

My first gaming machine was an Oric Atmos, had a Spectrum too at one stage. Although it was the Atari ST that I really consider my most nostalgic gaming memory

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Add
    AmazIN FraagZy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

My first gaming machine was an Oric Atmos, had a Spectrum too at one stage. Although it was the Atari ST that I really consider my most nostalgic gaming memory

good ould sega megadrive:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

garv123 wrote: »
    good ould sega megadrive:p:p

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Add Me::AmazIN FraagZy

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    Add Me::AmazIN FraagZy

your better off adding some of us as we dont add people anymore.

a regulars list is posted a few pages back

Another world cup over. Am going to make me self a cuppa and go online.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭///3power

hey my tag is killerC4CTUS (lame name i know, but fck it, cost monies to change) cud u ad me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Lenny,
    Sorry i had to leave the game earlier today. Was getting an echo throught he mic when speaking to you! Very off putting... not sure what was causing it. Thought it was my headset but it worked fine later with Raze and colin.

Raze,
    Discovered my girlfriend was on youtube when I was playing against you earlier. That would explain why my knife hits weren't registering!!! You've one up on me... for the moment... ;)
    made you and royal my bitches that day :P

///3power wrote: »
    hey my tag is killerC4CTUS (lame name i know, but fck it, cost monies to change) cud u ad me please

Of course you can join us. A few pages back you'll find a list of the regulars who play.

Add some of us to your friends list and come join us in a game. Make sure to add IRL as your clan tag so we'll recognise you as a new boardie.

See you on the battlefield... watch your back... there's a few around that like collecting new recruit tags ;)

made you and royal my bitches that day :P

Screw you and the Shetland pony that you rode in on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I need the pony to carry the 1600 plus tags i've amassed, 20+ of yours and 30+ of royals

• Advertisement

Cableguy will be turning gold soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭///3power

cool thanks

Cableguy will be turning gold soon.

:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

just picked up a fine lovely pair of gold tags there.
    i was playin as an engineer and i see dunworth kills me with lightweight on and then moose does the same so i decided so stick it on and do abit of running.
    in the 1st 3 bases i knew where moose would be but cudnt get close and then on the 2nd last one i spotted cableguy spawning (guessed) and flanked all the way down by the water nd across to the right hand side to see a wookie dere happy out sniping in a bush :p:p
    Garv 123 15 TheMooseInNam 2

cableguy hurry up yours are next

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

got me again tonight Garv,your like predator on this game hahah

think i finally found me class,have been messing around between Engineer and medic but have been having some good games with the medic an i like bombing around throwing medkits at everyone:D

garv123 wrote: »
    just picked up a fine lovely pair of gold tags there.
    i was playin as an engineer and i see dunworth kills me with lightweight on and then moose does the same so i decided so stick it on and do abit of running.
    in the 1st 3 bases i knew where moose would be but cudnt get close and then on the 2nd last one i spotted cableguy spawning (guessed) and flanked all the way down by the water nd across to the right hand side to see a wookie dere happy out sniping in a bush :p:p
    Garv 123 15 TheMooseInNam 2

cableguy hurry up yours are next

I knew you were hunting me and was surprised it took you so long to get my tags. I reckon I was ten minutes sniping out of that bush. Was racking up so many kills from there that I just didn't care if I lost my tags or not.

Normally when I'm sniping from my own base, I make sure to leave the squad and go solo... guess you seeing cableguy just proves that spawning on wookies doesn't aid their whole concealment concept :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I knew you were hunting me and was surprised it took you so long to get my tags. I reckon I was ten minutes sniping out of that bush. Was racking up so many kills from there that I just didn't care if I lost my tags or not.

In my defence I did say it to you Moose that i think Garv saw me.

Royal Irish say Cableguy will be turning gold soon.

Well the way I have been giving tags out the last few days it won't be that long after I turn gold that all the clan members will get my gold tag.
    But I have only turned level forty and there is a fair few points to get yet.

In my defence I did say it to you Moose that i think Garv saw me.

Royal Irish say Cableguy will be turning gold soon.

Well the way I have been giving tags out the last few days it won't be that long after I turn gold that all the clan members will get my gold tag.
    But I have only turned level forty and there is a fair few points to get yet.

Yeah, you did warn me alright. I just didn't care enough to move. I really was having loads of fun shooting everyone running into the "A" M Comm.

I really don't care who gets my tags, as long as it's not Raze. He's one ahead of me at the moment. We've got a vendetta thing going on with our tags. Neither of us can seem to get much of a lead on the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

Me started with NES :) later Atari 2600 as well.

Now, a couple of days off for me. I injured my thumb, I was closing car doors, I slammed them with my finger perpendicular to doors surface. You probably know what happened already, I guess bone jumped out of a joint , pain is awful, blunt and deep :/ Tried playing yesterday, after a game I couldn't bear it any more.

Well, have fun anyway, I was not much of use lately :)

• Advertisement

tamlinek wrote: »
    Me started with NES :) later Atari 2600 as well.

Now, a couple of days off for me. I injured my thumb, I was closing car doors, I slammed them with my finger perpendicular to doors surface. You probably know what happened already, I guess bone jumped out of a joint , pain is awful, blunt and deep :/ Tried playing yesterday, after a game I couldn't bear it any more.

Well, have fun anyway, I was not much of use lately :)

MEDIC!!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement