Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

MEDIC!!! :D

Yup, I checked my thumb, put bone back into place, now I need to wait for it to recover itself. True battlefield medic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yeah, you did warn me alright. I just didn't care enough to move. I really was having loads of fun shooting everyone running into the "A" M Comm.

I really don't care who gets my tags, as long as it's not Raze. He's one ahead of me at the moment. We've got a vendetta thing going on with our tags. Neither of us can seem to get much of a lead on the other.
    the biggest lead so far has been 3. Fair funny the other day, sacraficed a squad member to knife moose, me slagging him for 30 seconds, then a fall off the first hill in port valdez got stuck on the base a tree, looked up and sure enough there's a wookie above me jumping off the hill knife swinging.

Finally went one ahead, 10 seconds later there's moose logging off.

Will be on later been up in dub since y/day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i have raze
    silver 55
    gold 5
    ---
    60 but its really 59 because the batteries went in his controller

raze has me 59

so we are even

just looking over my stats i have to work on my teamkills 187.

and some how mange to kill more people then i die crappy k/d .51

Edit: just noticed i dont even have mooses tags :eek: will have to change that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

tamlinek wrote: »
    Yup, I checked my thumb, put bone back into place, now I need to wait for it to recover itself. True battlefield medic :D

Reminds me of a good friend of mine, he was in the Special Boat Service (SBS). He saw loads of action around the world. In the Faulklands, during the battle of thumbledown, he took a round straight through the knee. He just pulled out some duck tape, taped up his knee and kept going!!! Said it really pissed him off :D He was nuts, 6'3" and about 260lbs of pure muscle. I wouldn't have liked to have been an Argentinian that day ;)

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Edit: just noticed i dont even have mooses tags :eek: will have to change that ;)

That's because we're normally on the same team... I only have you twice! Do you really want to start a war??? ;)

I thought Raze had the lead on me with tags but I just saw were are both at 26... happy days!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I knew you were hunting me and was surprised it took you so long to get my tags. I reckon I was ten minutes sniping out of that bush. Was racking up so many kills from there that I just didn't care if I lost my tags or not.

Normally when I'm sniping from my own base, I make sure to leave the squad and go solo... guess you seeing cableguy just proves that spawning on wookies doesn't aid their whole concealment concept :D

i knew whered you'd be but my new technique that works better these days is not to go direct after the person coz you get killed in the process.
    it took be about 5 minutes to get down around the map. had to go slow and pick people off. i was gettin destroyed all night on that map. got no bonus or anything at the end only your tags stading alone. took me ages to get over the bridge even coz i was been sniped or shot every two seconds.

That's because we're normally on the same team... I only have you twice! Do you really want to start a war??? ;)

I thought Raze had the lead on me with tags but I just saw were are both at 26... happy days!!!

no need to start a war if we are ever on opposite sides tough it a different story

garv123 wrote: »
    i knew whered you'd be but my new technique that works better these days is not to go direct after the person coz you get killed in the process.
    it took be about 5 minutes to get down around the map. had to go slow and pick people off. i was gettin destroyed all night on that map. got no bonus or anything at the end only your tags stading alone. took me ages to get over the bridge even coz i was been sniped or shot every two seconds.

My heart bleeds for your pain ;) I assure you I'm not going to make it so easy for you in future... I'm actually going to listen to cableguy from now on :D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    no need to start a war if we are ever on opposite sides tough it a different story
    Fair enough. Raze is off the hook since we're even. I'm only interested in Garv's tags now. Gonna make him regret ever pointing out that he has me 15 times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

My heart bleeds for your pain ;) I assure you I'm not going to make it so easy for you in future... I'm actually going to listen to cableguy from now on :D

Yes ever so often I do know what I am talking about. Have help out you,Raze and Garv a few times.

Dunworth Says
    just looking over my stats i have to work on my teamkills 187

speaking of team kill that was a good one you did against me with the hand gun last night at least you revived me after that

• Advertisement

Yes ever so often I do know what I am talking about. Have help out you,Raze and Garv a few times.

Dunworth Says
    just looking over my stats i have to work on my teamkills 187

speaking of team kill that was a good one you did against me with the hand gun last night at least you revived me after that

you just jumped out at me i got a fright and just started blasting

Fair enough. Raze is off the hook since we're even. I'm only interested in Garv's tags now. Gonna make him regret ever pointing out that he has me 15 times :D

15-2
    15-2
    15-2
    15-2
    15-2
    15-2
    na na na na naaaaaaaaaa

you deserved it for putting me on your hitlist a page or too back.
    and you deserved to be knifed for using lightweight lastnight.

galway dave got me lastnight. think he didnt get me before.
    i got him back though

15-2
    15-2
    15-2
    15-2
    15-2
    15-2
    na na na na naaaaaaaaaa

you deserved it for putting me on your hitlist a page or too back.
    and you deserved to be knifed for using lightweight lastnight.

i got him back though

I use lightweight when I use the m24. See no benefit to using the spotting scope

I use lightweight when I use the m24. See no benefit to using the spotting scope

lightweight and the spotting scope are different options ehhh?
    12x 4x scope red dot or lightweight are one perk line
    spotting or magnum ammo are on the other line.
    explain yourself moose??:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I realised last night that when someone has body armor on it takes about 3 shots from the shotgun to put them down.

lightweight and the spotting scope are different options ehhh?
    12x 4x scope red dot or lightweight are one perk line
    spotting or magnum ammo are on the other line.
    explain yourself moose??:p:p

I meant x12 scope :o

I meant x12 scope :o
    using the origional scope is handy in closer battles. can move faster with it.
    but the if you have a long shot its abit of a b*lls to get the aim right.

i was just looking there and ive only lost my tags to the clan 70 times ish.
    not so bad. dunworth at the most with 17

kev, when you knived me the other night that was your 1st time getting me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

i got him back though

Haha I actually only noticed it was you after the game so didn't get a chance to do a little Jig lol.
    Back on tonight people at about 10 if anyone fancies a boardsie war ?

Garv,
    That's 3... 12 more to get :D

Garv,
    That's 3... 12 more to get :D

rape. i was stuck
    not fair at alll

• Advertisement

rape. i was stuck
    not fair at alll

I stabbed shoveltooth in the face and about a second later he stabs me and I died!!! That's not fair!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

using the origional scope is handy in closer battles. can move faster with it.
    but the if you have a long shot its abit of a b*lls to get the aim right.

i was just looking there and ive only lost my tags to the clan 70 times ish.
    not so bad. dunworth at the most with 17

kev, when you knived me the other night that was your 1st time getting me :(

i dont go on on hunting missions if i see people close to me ill have ago with the knife.i was ****ed tired playing last night not able4 drinking session any more get ing to fu1cking old

Garv.... denied!!! hahahahhhaaa

Garv.... denied!!! hahahahhhaaa

i wtched you for 5 mins sniping away wondering would i make it

i wtched you for 5 mins sniping away wondering would i make it

I heard your footsteps and slid back down the slope as i drew my pistol... very satisfying!!! :D

I heard your footsteps and slid back down the slope as i drew my pistol... very satisfying!!! :D

i was gonna creep over to you but there was another guy had his eyes on you too so i had to make a burst for it before you wer shot. spawned then agen and chased you but he shot you

il be back on again tonight at about 1 when i finish work if anyone will be on

half and half on each team would be abit of fun. make it abit more xciting

i was gonna creep over to you but there was another guy had his eyes on you too so i had to make a burst for it before you wer shot. spawned then agen and chased you but he shot you

il be back on again tonight at about 1 when i finish work if anyone will be on

half and half on each team would be abit of fun. make it abit more xciting

It's nevre wrecking playing against people who just want your tags!!!

Who's up for for a privatematch tonight about 9.30?

Myself and Capasso will be on. Let see if we can make close to 16

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I stabbed shoveltooth in the face and about a second later he stabs me and I died!!! That's not fair!!!
    Your dog tags do look a bit different from the others

elk-3.jpg

It's nevre wrecking playing against people who just want your tags!!!

Who's up for for a privatematch tonight about 9.30?

Myself and Capasso will be on. Let see if we can make close to 16

i'll be up for that should be on around 9:30

• Advertisement

Your dog tags do look a bit different from the others

elk-3.jpg

brilliant!!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement