Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

lately i find pistols and knives boring. much more fun the way we're playing.

oh and moose im not hunting you.
    im the 1 thats 15-3 up
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    lately i find pistols and knives boring. much more fun the way we're playing.

oh and moose im not hunting you.
    im the 1 thats 15-3 up
    ;)

Not pistols and knives, a proper game just on a private server with just boardies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

theres something very weird happening with my game,my guns aren't loading up i'm on level 0 and should be level 14???????? this ever happen to any of you

Double Top wrote: »
    theres something very weird happening with my game,my guns aren't loading up i'm on level 0 and should be level 14???????? this ever happen to any of you

don't worry it'll come back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

don't worry it'll come back

yea its back now thank god

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

cycocycle wrote: »
    At least Im not the only 35 year old among all these upstarts. I started gaming on a spectrum 48k not a PS2.:D

I am 29 and I started on the atari 2600 although Goldeneye on the N64 was my real gaming intro, it was insane, we would play for 9 hours a time at the weekends and we would skip classes in school and break into the student dorms to play it on their tv.

My ole back needs a good chair for gaming, I am a hardcore xbox fan, in my room, I have 2 gaming stations set up with 2 HD tv's + 2 xbox Elites and 2 xbox live gamertags, the 2nd tag for my bro to use. Yet the only thing I havent got is a good chair.. i am actually missing a wheel off this chair..

can any 1 suggest a great gamer chair, if it helps me knife more people that will be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I cleaned up last night knifing, caught 2 at a time when I was sneeky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I cleaned up last night knifing, caught 2 at a time when I was sneeky ;)
    At the moment im using my bed. Sitting sideways with my shoulders on the windowsill. And ive to turn my head so i always get a brick in my neck. I must get a new telly soon. Hopefully. Cyco has one of the gaming chairs with the built in speakers but it spends all its time in the corner folded up in another room

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

garv123 wrote: »
    At the moment im using my bed. Sitting sideways with my shoulders on the windowsill. And ive to turn my head so i always get a brick in my neck. I must get a new telly soon. Hopefully. Cyco has one of the gaming chairs with the built in speakers but it spends all its time in the corner folded up in another room

i sit at the end of my bed and i put four pillows behind me to lean against.

dont have the space to fit a gaming chair in my room (not with my fish tank and beardies home anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i sit at the end of my bed and i put four pillows behind me to lean against.

dont have the space to fit a gaming chair in my room (not with my fish tank and beardies home anyway)

I'm the same ...a nice 42 inch tv at the end of the bed hehe...
    I was stabbed last night twice while reading messages send from fellow boardsies, got a few gold tags myself though so happy out :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I keep bugging my missus for a gaming chair but she wont let me buy one, the big meanie :( and yeah blondie7 I am sulking over it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I was stabbed last night twice while reading messages send from fellow boardsies, got a few gold tags myself though so happy out :D

What happen was we had to let you know it was a pistol,knives and grenades match. And also you shouldn't read any messages until you die that way you won't get stabbed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

What happen was we had to let you know it was a pistol,knives and grenades match. And also you shouldn't read any messages until you die that way you won't get stabbed

Ya i wasn't sure if it was a pkg match as I was killed early on in it by some medic with a heavy machine gun. The second time I fired my Assault rifle was when I had just spawned in front of two of you guys and just reacted :D

I'll try and get on a bit earlier tonight as I missed the main matches last night.

Ya i wasn't sure if it was a pkg match as I was killed early on in it by some medic with a heavy machine gun. The second time I fired my Assault rifle was when I had just spawned in front of two of you guys and just reacted :D

It was a private match but we had some randoms join they are the one's who shot you. But the lads team killed them and they got the message.

miju wrote: »
    I keep bugging my missus for a gaming chair but she wont let me buy one, the big meanie :( and yeah blondie7 I am sulking over it :(

Well, I just bid and won this recliner chair on ebay. My missus hated it, so I just had to have it for the gamesroom :D

385917862_o.jpg?nc=191

Thinking about getting one of those gaming bean bags for the other xbox in the gamesroom too. Only costs about €60 delivered.... and it's the same colour my missus hated too ;)

100200.jpg

I wonder would I get away with painting the walls too ;)

Well, I just bid and won this recliner chair on ebay. My missus hated it, so I just had to have it for the gamesroom :D

385917862_o.jpg?nc=191

Thinking about getting one of those gaming bean bags for the other xbox in the gamesroom too. Only costs about €60 delivered.... and it's the same colour my missus hated too ;)

100200.jpg

I wonder would I get away with painting the walls too ;)

How much was it

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Moose's new chair?

God damn it, now i'm thinking it wouldnt be such a bad idea to get a new chair, mine has no padding and is extremely uncomfortable! :rolleyes: I'm blaming you moose for breaking your chair!!

Including delivery from the UK, I managed to get it for €113. You can get it under the BUY IT NOW section for €159 + €25 or so delivery.

The auction was ending during the world cup final, until the last minute, I was winning it for €50 and someone kept bidding at it. Luckily I they didn't bid enough.

Looks real comfy, plus you can recline it to the postion you want and lock it in place. Hopefully have it tomorrow or Thursday. I'll let you know what's it's like on those extended gaming sessions. My ass is going knumb on this crap office chair that I'm using and that broke wasn't much better. Had to put extra cushions on the seat! Looks like a good chair for us boney assed players ;)

Moose's new chair?

God damn it, now i'm thinking it wouldnt be such a bad idea to get a new chair, mine has no padding and is extremely uncomfortable! :rolleyes: I'm blaming you moose for breaking your chair!!

They come in black and brown too, although it's quite likely your partner might like it too then... be warned! ;)

Moose's new chair?

You bidding on it???

• Advertisement

no, convinced myself otherwise for the moment anyway. I'm sure i will end up buying one at some stage in the near further now though, damn it moose!!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

The auction was ending during the world cup final, until the last minute, I was winning it for €50 and someone kept bidding at it. Luckily I they didn't bid enough.

Sniping software is very handy if you set it up right. Saves you hassle and time.

Well, I just bought the gaming bean bag too!!! It's similar to the one above but faux leather, exactly the same colour as the new chair. £48 delivered.

What colour should I paint the walls??? Was thinking red too and then painting the desk and file cabinets black.... too much??? :D

cycocycle wrote: »
    Sniping software is very handy if you set it up right. Saves you hassle and time.

GOD DAMN SNIPERS EVERYWHERE!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

It's nevre wrecking playing against people who just want your tags!!!

Who's up for for a privatematch tonight about 9.30?

Myself and Capasso will be on. Let see if we can make close to 16
    Jesus brave of capasso to go back on ater the knife raping i was giving him!

Won't be on a for a few days chaps, have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

That second video, I can't make up my mind, is he a comic genius or the product of cousin's marrying??? :D

Couldnt get on late last night due to my **** connection. I will be giving them a ring tonight to see what the problem is. Wont be on tonight though, going out on the piss instead:D

See it's not fun if you tracer dart someone on the UAV. Won't name who this was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

But you know whats fun?? Shooting down the actual uav on a stationary at. ( I realise this was like last week but i didn have access to boards to brag about that epic shot)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement