Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

But you know whats fun?? Shooting down the actual uav on a stationary at. ( I realise this was like last week but i didn have access to boards to brag about that epic shot)

I got a UAV with a long range tracer dart then blew it to hell with an RPG! Reckon the guy was like WTF!!! :D

I wasn't on for long last night but did manage to go rampant with the knife at one stage. The first half the match, I couldn't get the knife to stick into anyone... but in the last ten minutes of it, I managed to rack up 12 tags, including 5 gold, three of them from a gamertag called "killedbyagirly" and two from "serko25"... very satisfying :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Not being playing this too long but it would be good to be able to communicate with others instead of having to go on mental solo missions during the game.

My tag is cianmcg - should be on tonight at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

best to add some of the gametags that ya see posted here as we allways get people who want to be added then never play.

naughto wrote: »
    best to add some of the gametags that ya see posted here as we allways get people who want to be added then never play.

Will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

basically heres the usual members. remember page 133 for the next few who ask to add.
    royal can you edit your 1st comment on this to tell them go to page 133 and add a few off it?

garv 123
    cableguy ie
    raze them all
    TheMooseInNam
    cycocyle
    shovelt00th
    colinbfmv
    dunworth1
    m1ju
    naughtokev
    royal 1rish
    tamlinek
    irish warlordxx
    failsafe 00
    buckfastmonkey1
    IamHOBOchris
    galwaydave
    screw2loose

ive a feeling im forgeting someone obvious but if you go onto xbox.com you can add these names alot faster than typing it on the xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

screw ya dopey deise boi :P

screw ya dopey deise boi :P
    nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    :p
    happy goth?

bahahahahah goth?? not many goths do sports now do the garv?

bahahahahah goth?? not many goths do sports now do the garv?

the 6 year olds who bullied you were right :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Not being playing this too long but it would be good to be able to communicate with others instead of having to go on mental solo missions during the game.

My tag is cianmcg - should be on tonight at some point.

In order to join the Battlefield IRL clan you have to do a test first, or initiation if you will. To do this you must complete one simple task that all new members have to complete. Team kill Cableguy ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

In order to join the Battlefield IRL clan you have to do a test first, or initiation if you will. To do this you must complete one simple task that all new members have to complete. Team kill Cableguy ie.

Thanks. I knew there was a reason I was being team killed. Though some members like it so much they keep doing it.

A very nice grenade throw was the highlight of the many team kills I recieved last night. Someone else was laughing so hard at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Thanks. I knew there was a reason I was being team killed. Though some members like it so much they keep doing it.

A very nice grenade throw was the highlight of the many team kills I recieved last night. Someone else was laughing so hard at this.

wonder who this was?

dunworth1 wrote: »
    wonder who this was?

Glad you liked it why die from the standard ran over team kill (which happened to me as well) when you can be hiding around a wall not that close to the mcon station stopping it from being disarmed and still get killed by a grenade which was Supposed to be thrown (so the person says) at the mcom station Crap aim if it was . And before someone else mentions that i team killed them last night can i just say "ok wait and i will tell you when to get out were going for the lighthouse ,Wait, Waaiiittt ok go" result team kill and he said I jumped out.

sorry cableguy i did not realise i was so close to the bomb and when i seen it go flying over i thought fu1ck it,it be grand untill i seen on the cam kill that i got you.
    in fairness tho i have killed you in a long time unlike at the start when i was killing you once per map

I'd say I kill cableguy about once a map. The funny thing about it is, its always an accident. The guy is just a bullet magnet and he just always seems to be behind a tank when it reverses.

Glad you liked it why die from the standard ran over team kill (which happened to me as well) when you can be hiding around a wall not that close to the mcon station stopping it from being disarmed and still get killed by a grenade which was Supposed to be thrown (so the person says) at the mcom station Crap aim if it was . And before someone else mentions that i team killed them last night can i just say "ok wait and i will tell you when to get out were going for the lighthouse ,Wait, Waaiiittt ok go" result team kill and he said I jumped out.

hahah
    that wasnt my fault :mad:
    i told you i was jumping out and then you did too but i still got the team kill.
    its fairly annoying when that happens.
    i killed shovelt00th the oder night 3 times and didnt see him once.
    1 of em i was in the 4x4 behind a tank and then all of a sudden i team kill him. didnt even see him

I wonder who is going to make the 2000th post on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

moose+stuff.jpg

cycocycle wrote: »
    moose+stuff.jpg

That's what I'd look like on Family Guy...

Where did you find that pic??? Hey look, I was young... I needed the money... I did a few things... I'm not proud of it but I've closed that chapter of my life... you know, we've all been a little freaky sometimes :o

• Advertisement

Seems I have content that needs to be unlocked.....

did u buy the game new or used

cycocycle wrote: »
    moose+stuff.jpg
    bahahahahahahahahahaha Cyco....you hero

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Some good games last night. Quite enjoyed playing against a team full of snipers who sucked REALLLLY badly even at sniping LOLFinally got my frist platinum weapon which is the Gol. Have the M24 and couple of other rifles on Gold Lvl 6 so they wont be long either.

Have to congratulate Cyco on the 2000 post. Nice.
    Wow over 2000 post on this thread. Lets keep it going.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

yeah it's gas to think it's still going strong ANNNND pulling in a few new clan members along the way.BTW lads that UK clan challenged us for a hardcore match, no lag tests (made sure of it), just straight into as many games against them for fun.Who's up for it and any suggestions for times / days?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dodohert

I be interested.!

miju wrote: »
    Some good games last night. Quite enjoyed playing against a team full of snipers who sucked REALLLLY badly even at sniping .

That was a terrible team it was only with 10 men left that they managed to destroy the first mcom station. And that was because they were shooting from the tanks miles away. Managed to get loads of tracers on there vechicles.

my favorite bit of the night was when we were in nelson and it was madness in one of the mcom station we manage to clear it and so i was checking it out seeing if anyone need first aid walk into a room and was shotgunned to the head (team killed).

miju wrote: »
    yeah it's gas to think it's still going strong ANNNND pulling in a few new clan members along the way.BTW lads that UK clan challenged us for a hardcore match, no lag tests (made sure of it), just straight into as many games against them for fun.Who's up for it and any suggestions for times / days?

Yeah put me down if you need me only can we not play on the new map.
    Usually free from 8.00pm,Most nights.

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    did u buy the game new or used

Bought it used. Can I get the content from the store anyways?

I was ok for some maps but then it would move on to the next and I'd get dumped off.

Not that I was any good - have only played Conquest so far so was running around like a headless chicken instead of defending properly. Also it would appear that my headset is borked - couldn't hear any chatter at all and I presume you guys were talking to each other.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement