Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Bought it used. Can I get the content from the store anyways?

I was ok for some maps but then it would move on to the next and I'd get dumped off.

Not that I was any good - have only played Conquest so far so was running around like a headless chicken instead of defending properly. Also it would appear that my headset is borked - couldn't hear any chatter at all and I presume you guys were talking to each other.

Yes you can buy the content from the store.
    If i was you i wouldn't buy onslaught mode not worth it and you don't have to buy the spec weapons
    We do chat (well most of us, some don't chat when there concentrating or hunting tags) who were you in the group with.We would start a party chat if there are more than 4 members on.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dodohert

Haven't played it a whole lot online due to laaaagggggg problems and I'm a real fan of BF played it on PC for ages before becoming a console convert bit*h

I use an o2 mobile BB connection and I'm located quite close to a cell mast so I dont get much ping problems , well with other games anyway.
    I actually play COD MW2 all the time without any lag issues but for some reason BF is dreadful for lagging, why is this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

We do chat (well most of us, some don't chat when there concentrating or hunting tags).

OK OK I'm guilty of not speaking when I'm under pressure or tag hunting :o

I'm getting better though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

OK OK I'm guilty of not speaking when I'm under pressure or tag hunting :o

I'm getting better though...

It's ok Moose didn't mean you there are a few of the clan like this hell sometimes even I don't say anything for ages either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

We do chat (well most of us, some don't chat when there concentrating or hunting tags) who were you in the group with.We would start a party chat if there are more than 4 members on.

Garv123 invited me so whatever group he was in.

Must look at getting a new headset.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

dodohert wrote: »
    Haven't played it a whole lot online due to laaaagggggg problems and I'm a real fan of BF played it on PC for ages before becoming a console convert bit*h

I use an o2 mobile BB connection and I'm located quite close to a cell mast so I dont get much ping problems , well with other games anyway.
    I actually play COD MW2 all the time without any lag issues but for some reason BF is dreadful for lagging, why is this ?

i use the 02 bb connection its only lately that iam getiing a lot of lag seems worse early on in the night say from 8 to 10 but the later the better for me any way .its cos from 6 to 10 its peak time people will be using there 02 bb for surfing downloading what ever kind on thing that you get lag cos the cells.phone masts can only hold so many and when your on xbox live the ping will be higher at peak times.my ping now is 85 seeing that it is juring the day and most people are at work so the mast is nt being used as much.

since the update as well mine has being ****e,and it could be that they are using ****y servers

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dodohert

By in large it works well.. have it so long now that i'm out of contract with o2 and I continue to use it cus of price & stable connection where I'am. but I will say this tho..I have noticed these last few days a drop in connection (signal) quality.. hmmmm

I contacted imagine few days ago about their Wi-Max offering but not availability in my area yet.

It's ok Moose didn't mean you there are a few of the clan like this hell sometimes even I don't say anything for ages either.

I also seem to forget to turn my mic on too. Would be chatting away sometimes, wondering why everyone's ignoring me :D

naughto wrote: »

Nah, wasn't me, I would have been in a guilly suit and brandishing a knife :D

What is this... Moose season. Are you and cyco googling "moose" to see what comes up???

• Advertisement

naaaaa was look at the apres match clip that some fella had uploaded and he had the clip of you in a shop

This might have been me a few years ago though :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBpYlHZlHFk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

sorry i didn't have any mic last night lads,was playing the night before and it just started crackling and all that,got a new one today so i'm sorted.

had the best kill last night,forgot the knife button pressed the grenade button instead blew me,the fella i try to knife and the fella behind me trying to knife me up hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

we were in a party i tried to invite u a few times.
    we wer chstting away but thsts why u cudnt hear us

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Are you and cyco googling "moose" to see what comes up???
    Happened to be watching that episode of Family Guy. Googled the image and checked out the thread. When I realised that it would be the 2000th post said Id stick it up. Lucky timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

:eek:

That's disgusting!!! How would you like me to start advertising human flavoured crisps??? :D

cycocycle wrote: »
    Happened to be watching that episode of Family Guy. Googled the image and checked out the thread. When I realised that it would be the 2000th post said Id stick it up. Lucky timing.

So that was from Family Guy then. I thought it looked like that type of animation. Brillliant, keep 'em coming

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I think I have too much time on my hands :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'm probably the only person in the clan that talks more when I'm tag hunting

I think I have too much time on my hands :eek:

way to much time but very gud pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

garv123 wrote: »
    we were in a party i tried to invite u a few times.
    we wer chstting away but thsts why u cudnt hear us

Ah that's it. I saw that invite but reckoned my mic was busted so didn't bother join.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I'm probably the only person in the clan that talks more when I'm tag hunting

Yeah it's a dead give away LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

bahahahaha not for whoever I'm hunting cos i pretty much talk to everyone. You know when I'm hunting you though, as soon as miju UAV pops up on kill feed I'm gone like a shot

I'm now looking to see if I can get my hands on photoshop!!!

edit: I just remembered I have paint.net... now lets see what I can come up with

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

dam you moose now all you talk about a gaming chair has me rearanging my room to fit one in :D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    dam you moose now all you talk about a gaming chair has me rearanging my room to fit one in :D

I hope mine arrives tomorrow. Can't wait, this one is killing my back

I would also like to acknowledge Garv's fantastic and brutal murder of Raze with his knife! It was like poetry, watching it.

Royal, Garv and I were hunting down Raze. Garv came up with the plan of going on the UAV, knowing Raze wouldn't be able to pass up the opportunity.

Royal was positoned in the hut across from the hut with the UAV, as a lookout and I took up postion watching Garv, inside the hut to make sure Raze didn't sneak in.

Within 30 seconds, Royal spots Raze running up the stairs to Garv on the UAV and let's us know.

Garv hops off the UAV, casually as you like, turns around, takes two steps towards the door and knifes Raze in the face as he runs in!!!

Funniest thing I've seen on BFBC2 yet... I'm still chuckling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I hope mine arrives tomorrow. Can't wait, this one is killing my back

I would also like to acknowledge Garv's fantastic and brutal murder of Raze with his knife! It was like poetry, watching it.

Royal, Garv and I were hunting down Raze. Garv came up with the plan of going on the UAV, knowing Raze wouldn't be able to pass up the opportunity.

Royal was positoned in the hut across from the hut with the UAV, as a lookout and I took up postion watching Garv, inside the hut to make sure Raze didn't sneak in.

Within 30 seconds, Royal spots Raze running up the stairs to Garv on the UAV and let's us know.

Garv hops off the UAV, casually as you like, turns around, takes two steps towards the door and knifes Raze in the face as he runs in!!!

Funniest thing I've seen on BFBC2 yet... I'm still chuckling :D

haha im laughing reading it.
    it was some good team work :D

he got me twice now though
    but i have him 3 times:D

4-2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Good games last night lads. My connection died and i was too tired to bother going to fix it. Only got knifed once by Garv, i think i angered him in the map before that must have killed him 7-8 times:D

Cheap tactics used by some RYU clan on africa harbour, one lad sitting in the tank while two hide behind it and repair it for frustrating firing 3-4 RPG's at it and see it still going. Took me, cableguy and dunworth ages to take them out each time the tank rolled up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement