Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I'll be on later ,after the match. I'll either be in great form or seriously p*ssed off. Either way I will be drunk!:D (getting excuse in early)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

im the same. used to get loads of tags but now tis just headwrecking. even more randomers are getting my tags.
    i played conquest with moose and cyco today and got sum score in it.
    was doing really well. getting into conquest abit more now.

I enjoy conquest. The action is hectic and you dont know where the enemy comes from. Plus its a balance between capturing one flag and defending flags you already hold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I think I'm the only one who actually hates conquest. I loathe the fecking thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I'm a bit bored of the pistols and knives too. Did enjoy conquest earlier with Garv, Naught and Tam.

Just had a couple of games of deathmatch against Lenny... bloody nerve wrecking... we both had a good few near misses with our knives... but we both walked away without handing over any tags... although all his team mates received a raping :D

• Advertisement

popped on for 20 mins lastnight before i went out and was playing the desert map :mad::mad:
    still managed to pick up tam and mooses tags though so it was wel worth it :)
    poor moose didnt even know i was behind him whilst he was in a pistols battle in a little container

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Got the E74 message yesterday so that's me done for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Got the E74 message yesterday so that's me done for a few weeks.

did you try a new av cable the E74 is a problem with the av cable in most cases

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/repair/Xbox-360-error-codes.htm

dunworth1 wrote: »
    did you try a new av cable the E74 is a problem with the av cable in most cases

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/repair/Xbox-360-error-codes.htm

Yeah I use the hmdi cable all the time and when that gave me the message yesterday tried using the other cable just to see and it's no change.
    Thanks Anyway Dunworth

sorry i didnt get on last night but they are upgrading the cables in my area so my broadband can be a bit patchy

should be on tonight

• Advertisement

Yeah I use the hmdi cable all the time and when that gave me the message yesterday tried using the other cable just to see and it's no change.
    Thanks Anyway Dunworth

Bummer!

I got my last one back really quickly. Think it was 9 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

mine was 9 days as well including the weekend

naughto wrote: »
    mine was 9 days as well including the weekend

Thanks Kev and Moose nine days is better than 3 weeks which is what the Support said.

Wow, haven't seen this thread so quite before!

Anyway, as for last night's gaming. Raze and I exchanged tags again but the score is still 29-27... IN FAVOUR OF ME :D

My new gaming bean bag arrived yesterday. Capasso was using it last night and thought it was the business! Very comfortable.

I just received my new chair about half an hour ago. Assembly was simple. Turns out that it's even more comfy than I had hoped. It tilts, as well as reclines so it goes right back to horizontal... which took me for a bit of a surprise the first time it happened.

Roll on some extended gaming sessions!!!

had some good games late on last night with garv and dunworth.them when dunworth left arond 2 it was myself and garv and some random(sh1te) guy agains 4 on the other team we blew them out of the water they where so ****1e before we got the last bomb they all left except one dude id say they where well pissed off that the 3/2of us beat 4 of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

right lads hardcore match against a UK clan, more than likely at the weekend about 8pm, no lag tests , just both sides amassiving to blow 7 shades of ****e out of each other :)

so who is up for it?

miju wrote: »
    right lads hardcore match against a UK clan, more than likely at the weekend about 8pm, no lag tests , just both sides amassiving to blow 7 shades of ****e out of each other :)

so who is up for it?

I think I've got tickets to see Tommy Tiernan on Saturday night, so I can't make it then. Let me know if it's on Friday or Sunday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thats 2 regular members out already oh err. maybe should reschedule for the following week

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

so who is up for it?

8pm Saturday/Sunday I'm in.

Weird thing yesterday, on Valparaiso. I was killed, my xbox slowed down to maybe 1 frame per 2 secs (I literally had a nice slideshow) right after that. Then speed came back to normal, but I lost sound. Completely :/ Anybody has an idea on that? I was leaving anyway for my gfriend to Dublin, I switched it off. When came back, it was back to normal...strange.

sat night is out for me as well sorry miju

• Advertisement

ya doubht i will be able to make it Saturday not at 8pm anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

tamlinek wrote: »
    8pm Saturday/Sunday I'm in.

Weird thing yesterday, on Valparaiso. I was killed, my xbox slowed down to maybe 1 frame per 2 secs (I literally had a nice slideshow) right after that. Then speed came back to normal, but I lost sound. Completely :/ Anybody has an idea on that? I was leaving anyway for my gfriend to Dublin, I switched it off. When came back, it was back to normal...strange.

That's happened to me a number of times ..Only on Bad Company 2 though.
    When the sound goes , you can just go to the sound menu in the OPtions screen and change it back to what you had it previously. It seems to change that setting for some reason ?

so who is up for it?
    Wont be around myself until Sunday. Damn recession isnt working out as I hoped! I still have to go to work!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

My gamertag will be online shortly, but its my 10 year old cousin playing so any tags collected wont count.

My gamertag will be online shortly, but its my 10 year old cousin playing so any tags collected wont count.

Who says he will give them up as handy as you??:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

cycocycle wrote: »
    Who says he will give them up as handy as you??:D:D:D

Good point :rolleyes:

time to jump on royal tags are up for the taking

naughto wrote: »
    time to jump on royal tags are up for the taking
    Ah as cyco said the way royal throws his tags away it wouldn't make a difference. Prob end up getting all ours instead. Would it count then royal ?

So, did ye all feast on Royal's tags till yer bellies popped???

Was dying to get on to play last night, especially since I've got my new chair but the "war department" was in bad form (probably because of the new chairs :D) so I decided to watch a movie instead...

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen The Ghost Writer yet? Wow, fantastic movie. Roman Polanski does it again, what an awesome director/writer.

Looking forward to getting online this evening for a while.... if it rains hard... maybe even this afternoon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

I have tried the last few nights to get online but my connection seems to have gone to the dogs, keeps dropping out of games or disconnecting from xbox live. Have been on to the isp but they claim everything is fine with the connection and there should be no issues.

As far as i am aware nothing in the settings has been changed so it must be a problem on there end. So for the time being unfortunatly i wont be able to play. Hopefully they will realise its their problem and sort it out soon.:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement