Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I don't believe a word of it!!! Only you and Raze have my tags in double figures... both of you are guilty of switching sides to be against me (although more so Raze)... (reminds me of a mate who said "paranoia is just a heightened sense of awareness ;) )

"I don't actually hunt you... I always run into you" crap... seriously, why don't you just shoot me then!!! Just put a bullet in my ****ing head and put me out of my misery...

I can't eat, can't sleep, my nerves are shot to bits... hell, I'm scared to even have dinner with the missus cause she'll have access to a knife!!!

You two are ruining my life!!! Leave me alone, you big bullies!!! Why can't we just all get along!!! :D;):D

priceless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

dunworth1 wrote: »
    be better adding some of us here is a list of the usual members.

Thanks. Added a few of you from that list.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

just got a new gaming chair with inbuilt surround sound, its seriously fun and loud and the OH is already regretting buying it for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

miju wrote: »
    just got a new gaming chair with inbuilt surround sound, its seriously fun and loud and the OH is already regretting buying it for me :)

Built in surround sound??? post a link to it... sounds very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Back on last night.
    To get back into it I played a few games of conquest first, Failsafe joined played 2 more games and left for a bite to eat.
    Back playing and Dunworth joined the other team kept c4 the uav and so forth, In fact at one time the first stage lasted less than 2 mins.
    Anyway getting back into it and then we notice Shoveltooth on the other side.Then Kev joined, then Garv but they were on my team so was ok.
    Then JRyan (i think haven't played with him before so not sure of the tag) joined as well. Followed by Cyco and Failsafe and in my last game Tricky joined as well. Any way had fun got good scores. Got team killed by Garv,
    Got tean killed by Cosmic Moose, Got Shooveltooths tag. Think I can say he was hiding in the dark but this was when there was only 4 of us against him also got a gold tag. So all in all good to be back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Anyone know how much it is in game at the moment, Id prefer to know before I go walking there in the rain:(

Anyone know how much it is in game at the moment, Id prefer to know before I go walking there in the rain:(

I believe HMV is the cheapest place to buy games at the moment... but I could be wrong.

Expect to pay around €50 in most places, I reckon. Although I don't have an exact figure for anywhere. Why don't you call them. Goggle will give you the phone number.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Built in surround sound??? post a link to it... sounds very interesting

Its not online yet I dont think it's the new one for €350 from Argos alas the missus told me it was surround sound when she plonked it in front of me but its 2.1 stereo.

Still a savage chair though was playing it last night and a few times when I was engrossed in the action I actually ducked from the sounds and can hear knifey , knifey people MILES away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

if you buy it second hand you must pay for vip codes.

Cableguy walked in front of my bullet.
    it took 6 bullets in the clip to kill the other guy but the last bullet in the m1911 killed cableguy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

shoveltooth or should that be shovelhead as some one called him last night did the same but i think he was after spawning on me an there was a guy running at me at the same time so i just sprayed bullets every where

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

naughto wrote: »
    shoveltooth or should that be shovelhead as some one called him last night
    Guilty!:D
    I was doing some research on my next chopper while I was on last night. I was reading up on a Harley Shovelhead engine at the time.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Think it's €35 new in xtravision

its good to see you back from the infirmary cableguy

yep them cheating feckers last night all they were doing was c4ing the mcom stations

"shovelhead" classic but you not alone with the mixed up names some was calling me dunmount.

nice one miju on getting the chair

Edit: is this the one http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9003826/c_1/1|category_root|Video+games|14419738/c_2/2|cat_14419738|Gaming+chairs|15856130.htm

on a different note who would pay 664.99 for a gaming chair really like
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6891811/c_1/1|category_root|Video+games|14419738/c_2/2|cat_14419738|Gaming+chairs|15856130.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Think it's €35 new in xtravision

Ya I picked it up there today, traded in COD4, MW2 and Killzone 2 and received €48 credit...seemed pretty good didn't have to go through the hassle of adverts.ie!

Ya I picked it up there today, traded in COD4, MW2 and Killzone 2 and received €48 credit...seemed pretty good didn't have to go through the hassle of adverts.ie!

why not add some of us
    garv123 wrote: »
    basically heres the usual members. remember
    garv 123
    cableguy ie
    raze them all
    TheMooseInNam
    dunworth1
    cycocyle
    shovelt00th
    colinbfmv
    m1ju
    naughtokev
    royal 1rish
    tamlinek
    irish warlordxx
    failsafe 00
    buckfastmonkey1
    IamHOBOchris
    galwaydave
    screw2loose

Knifed Raze 3 or 4 times today without the lw perk :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

You got me also (Paddyvilla):o Revange is mine :pac:

Seriously!!! Is nobody gonna comment of Shovelhead's signature pic??? I've come to two conclusions...
    1. Shovelhead (Yeah, I think it should stick :D ) has a very talented, albeit slightly disturbed, child OR
    2. Shovelhead drew it himself and we should recognise his "special" status within the clan ;)
    Cycocyle, did I misread your post... do you actually own a real chopper and are about to buy another one??? If so, I call shotgun ;)

Seriously!!! Is nobody gonna comment of Shovelhead's signature pic??? I've come to two conclusions...
    1. Shovelhead (Yeah, I think it should stick :D ) has a very talented, albeit slightly disturbed, child OR
    2. Shovelhead drew it himself and we should recognise his "special" status within the clan ;)
    Cycocyle, did I misread your post... do you actually own a real chopper and are about to buy another one??? If so, I call shotgun ;)
    If I drew it, do ya think I'd still be here playing with ye nobodies while my stardom awaits :p

You got me also (Paddyvilla):o Revange is mine :pac:
    I've notified the nazi grammer police of your henious crime so my tags should be safe from you for now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I've notified the nazi grammer police of your henious crime so my tags should be safe from you for now :pac:

That's not as bad as some of the comments posted here the grammer police would have a field day.

whisttt up before he starts talking and wont stop

wait i'm also interested to know this information :)

So, it's true!!! I'm thinking... he picks us all up in the chopper and we go painting balling or airsofting!!!

How cool is that... he gets to say "GET TOOOO DEEE CHOPPA!!!" anytime he wants!!! :D

I think you may have misinterpreted what kind of chopper I was on about. This is it.
    http://www.chopperweb.info/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=305579

cycocycle wrote: »
    I think you may have misinterpreted what kind of chopper I was on about. This is it.

we cant view the link because were not members

Lads a shovel head engine is an engine for a chopper (custom built motorbike) not a helicopter. Bet ye feel stupid now:D

Lads a shovel head engine is an engine for a chopper (custom built motorbike) not a helicopter. Bet ye feel stupid now:D

• Advertisement

This is it.

DSC002221(1).jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement