Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

will be on later 11ish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

HI Lads,

Picked this up over the weekend,

Add me - GT: Korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Keanosmagic

Great idea....add me keanosmagic

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

First time properly playing with all of ya, was a good night!

Bit of rivalry with raze over tags though ;)

• Advertisement

JayEnnis wrote: »
    First time properly playing with all of ya, was a good night!

Bit of rivalry with raze over tags though ;)

what your gt may i ask

dunworth1 wrote: »
    what your gt may i ask

BMX FGT

I went to bed at like 2 but I'm still on this :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

what your gt may i ask
    bmx fgt

BMX FGT

we had some fun tonight me and you :)

i added you as a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Happy Birthday Dunworth!
    img_4675a.jpg

• Advertisement

we had some fun tonight me and you :)

i added you as a friend

We surely did!

Mainly consisted of me stabbing you, nothing happening then I get a knife in the face and mutter obscenities into the mic :P

I'll be on again tomorrow night I'll accept then.

This is whats keeping me up haha, have a look.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

BMX FGT

Why didn't u join our squad?

Happy Birthday Dunworth!

12345!

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Dunworth!

thanks

i'm officially of legal age to drink alcohol so i can drink it in my house so expect a drunk dunworth every now and again :pac:

Why didn't u join our squad?

Am I that good? ;)

I was on your squad most of the night but I couldn't get into Garv's party chat for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Good fun last night, at one stage Moose couldn't stop laughing when Raze was on the UAV and then Dunworth went and traced him up, then I traced him up as well, Think someone else did it as well cos Raze was lite up like a xmas tree. I'd like to apologize to tricky, Kev had shot me earlier and he was standing beside you on the Uav and he moved just as I fired.

Anyway Kev whats with all the team killing that time in the new map.

Lost my tag 3 times last night to clan members and once to a random as well but was enjoying the games last night and picked up a few tags myself.

Happy birthday Dunworth, Drunk Battlefield can be fun but don't expect a good kill death ratio after it and you will talk stupid at some stage of the game if you play it drunk. I remember our first offical squad rush match at something like three in the morning against those American me,you, Garv and Raze I was drafted in very late and was totally drunk I kinda remember me Raze and Garv spinning around for 2 mins after the match . Then we went squad Death match and just went on stabbing everybody, Good laugh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Was on earlier in the night but most of ya were offline at that stage I think.

As both Raze and colinfmv found out last night hunting me on the UAV these days is getting alot harder but god love them for trying, even when they thought I wasnt watching I was ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Good laugh last night. Lots of tags taken (mostly mine,by Moose). Dont know how many times I stabbed someone only to have them turn around and kill me.:mad: Was ready to throw the controller out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cycocycle wrote: »
    Good laugh last night. Lots of tags taken (mostly mine,by Moose). Dont know how many times I stabbed someone only to have them turn around and kill me.:mad: Was ready to throw the controller out the window.

Yeah, it's so bad now that if you try and knife someone... you're actually taking your own life in your hands!

Last night, as an experiment, I walked up behind a randomer, nice and slow, lined the knife up perfectly between his shoulder blades and stabbed him... nothing, not even a hit marker... got him on the second attempt though

had some fun games alright last night the darting just got out of hand
    me and shoveltooth manged to stay playing until 7am this morning ;)

might be on tonight around 1 or 2 if i make it home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

finaly caught up with moose last night so am finished hunting clan members for now!!

Good fun last night, at one stage Moose couldn't stop laughing when Raze was on the UAV and then Dunworth went and traced him up, then I traced him up as well, Think someone else did it as well cos Raze was lite up like a xmas tree. I'd like to apologize to tricky, Kev had shot me earlier and he was standing beside you on the Uav and he moved just as I fired.

Anyway Kev whats with all the team killing that time in the new map.

Lost my tag 3 times last night to clan members and once to a random as well but was enjoying the games last night and picked up a few tags myself.

Happy birthday Dunworth, Drunk Battlefield can be fun but don't expect a good kill death ratio after it and you will talk stupid at some stage of the game if you play it drunk. I remember our first offical squad rush match at something like three in the morning against those American me,you, Garv and Raze I was drafted in very late and was totally drunk I kinda remember me Raze and Garv spinning around for 2 mins after the match . Then we went squad Death match and just went on stabbing everybody, Good laugh.

i was laging like fu1ck during that game and i could not join your party id say it was full.then dunworth started shooting tracer darts at me then some randomers did it i thought fu1ck this craic and shoot any thing that i saw.got 3 of ye at the end on the quad.went off line then to see if it would clear the lag which it did thank ****.

happy birthday dunworth by the way thought u where a lot older than 18

might be on tonight around 1 or 2 if i make it home.

Good luck try not to get cut up too bad :P

It's well for some. I have to be up at seven in the morning for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

fUkc that thank god i got kicked at 3 for team killing. there was these too guys on our team and all they did was blow up our own mcoms with cv.
    they were both -4000 when i was kicked with 3 stations to go.

moose i got raze the exact same way on nelson bay in the doorway to the uav lastnight,:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Yeah, it's so bad now that if you try and knife someone... you're actually taking your own life in your hands!

You seemed to be doing OK against me last night!:rolleyes:

You,Raze and Cableguy along with a few randomers should have lost your tags to me last night.I was getting frustrated and taking chances I shouldnt have. Result : TheMooseInNam<Combat Knife>Cycocyle etc. B*@!#x:mad::D.

garv123 wrote: »
    fUkc that thank god i got kicked at 3 for team killing. there was these too guys on our team and all they did was blow up our own mcoms with cv.
    they were both -4000 when i was kicked with 3 stations to go.

moose i got raze the exact same way on nelson bay in the doorway to the uav lastnight,:D:D:D

it must be some cv to blow up stuff

naughto wrote: »
    i was laging like fu1ck during that game and i could not join your party id say it was full.then dunworth started shooting tracer darts at me then some randomers did it i thought fu1ck this craic and shoot any thing that i saw.got 3 of ye at the end on the quad.went off line then to see if it would clear the lag which it did thank ****.

happy birthday dunworth by the way thought u where a lot older than 18

just to clear that up it was cableguy who shot the dart at you not me
    but i did say you would blame me

garv123 wrote: »

Quote Kev
    it must be some cv to blow up stuff

May have been explosive reading.

• Advertisement

i think at one stage i had over 10 darts on me it was like being in a red light
    district not that i know what goes on in there.........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement