Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

naughto wrote: »
    it must be some cv to blow up stuff
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    ooops

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

I´d be interested my gamer tag is Dameyda.. new one since got nice console and forgot to get files transfered over lools to me! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

dunworth1 wrote: »
    just to clear that up it was cableguy who shot the dart at you not me
    but i did say you would blame me

Yes but that was after Kev had shot at me first and I only fired one dart at Kev, I admit i went overboard on Raze in Nelson bay

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

i blame the lag for not having the names or the blue icon over the player heads to make out who the othere players then again it could have being that i got bored and started shooting any thing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

LOL gotta say my new favorite asshole thing to do when the teams full of snipers is go round and shoot each one of them square in the face with a dart so they can't see / get shot :)Getting great entertainment out of it have to say.

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »
    LOL gotta say my new favorite asshole thing to do when the teams full of snipers is go round and shoot each one of them square in the face with a dart so they can't see / get shot :)Getting great entertainment out of it have to say.

Ah so that's why those two were trying to kill you last night. I remember they tried to run you over with a tank and must have been laggy cos the tank just pushed you out of the way instead of killing you.

Speaking of , (it was either yesterday or Monday) I spawned on Raze and he was in the sentry hut and some muppet was blocking the door out and wouldn't move at all so i shotgunned him in the back of the head. He got the message

Ah so that's why those two were trying to kill you last night. I remember they tried to run you over with a tank and must have been laggy cos the tank just pushed you out of the way instead of killing you.

Nope they team killed me off the UAV which is happening more and more these days. When I killed him back him and his clan member just kept killing me.

I got a laugh though and wasnt trying to kill them back think they both ended up down about 3000 points each LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hey just picked up bc2 today so add me away see gamertag below:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

hey just picked up bc2 today so add me away see gamertag below:)

you have me as a friend so just join in on my games or have a look at my friends playing bc2 and join them.

due to the large number for members recently i propose a new rule for the clan party chat
    when they are more then 8 players online only people in the same team should be in a party together.

• Advertisement

due to the large number for members recently i propose a new rule for the clan party chat
    when they are more then 8 players online only people in the same team should be in a party together.

is that not being done already?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

no not all ways

miju wrote: »
    is that not being done already?

it is sometimes but i just want to make to clear so everybody knows

the reason being that there were lots of people online last night and one party was full but some of the people were on the other team and when some poor soul came online he was on able to join the party on his team

We were playing against a level 50 with the Irl tag earlier he didn't stay in the game too long cant remember his GT

We were playing against a level 50 with the Irl tag earlier he didn't stay in the game too long cant remember his GT

i think it was speedwobbly i will check later when i get home

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

you have me as a friend so just join in on my games or have a look at my friends playing bc2 and join them.
    sounds good mate ;)

Had a few good games last night. All the clan was on one side. I think Shoveltooth was feeling the effect of playing till six/seven in the morning because a couple of times we would say something and a few minutes later Shoveltooth would repeat it. One of the funniest things was Garv saying please stay alive so he wouldn't have to spawn on Cyco who was back far. Then there was an incident on the stairs in one of the buildings I couldn't get past Cyco and hear a whiz and turn round and Garv is just putting away his tracer. So I keep my eye on him and he points his gun at me, I did the same and he threw something at me thought it was a grenade at the time(turned out to be a motion detector) and Shotgunned him. Shoveltooth was also using the tracer and almost got me the blame from Kev who spotted Shoveltooth and killed him.
    Team killed a couple of times last night by clan members.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Team killed a couple of times last night by clan members.

I said I was sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Wait wait, hang on somebody team killed cableguy?? We may nip this in the bud before it becomes a regular occurance

Map pack 5 is out http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/07/28/community-wednesday-update-6-and-vip-map-pack-5.aspx
    Vip Map Pack 5

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen.

The VIP Map Pack 5 is out!

Fight for control of M-COM stations in White Pass Rush Mode
    Capture and hold tactical positions as Nelson Bay is enhanced with Conquest Mode

The map pack is available with the VIP code which is included in every new copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Players that do not have a code can purchase one via the in-game store

• Advertisement

yawn, tbh i'm getting sick of mnap packs. make brand new maps you lazy cuntin bastards

yawn, tbh i'm getting sick of mnap packs. make brand new maps you lazy cuntin bastards

its a gimmick apparently the maps are already on the disc just waiting to be unlocked

they are. It's just retarded, Come on lets be honest, if it weren for us all playing together we would of stopped playin it by now. Half the time i swap teams just so i can make it a bit more fun by tag hunting. We all know every inch of every map and white pass will be no different withing a few days

they are. It's just retarded, Come on lets be honest, if it weren for us all playing together we would of stopped playin it by now. Half the time i swap teams just so i can make it a bit more fun by tag hunting. We all know every inch of every map and white pass will be no different withing a few days

true i am really starting to get bored with this game due to doing the same thing over and over again.

i hope that when the expansion comes out it will revitalize the game with brand new maps and weapons

According to colin the expansion pack is only new maps for conquest, but colin is wrong 9.9 times outta 10 when we disagree about stuff so I imagine he's wrong

According to colin the expansion pack is only new maps for conquest, but colin is wrong 9.9 times outta 10 when we disagree about stuff so I imagine he's wrong

i doubt that they would only release a expansion with only conquest.

me too. Tbh looking at MOH gameplay it seems very modern warfare ish so I think I might give it a skip.

We all know every inch of every map and white pass will be no different withing a few days

Not every map that desert one a fair few of us still don't know where everything is and i included myself in that list. Think I put CV
    as Garv would say
    on the VD gun
    easier to remember for some reason
    . last night.

But I would be seriously ped off if I had to pay for all these extra map packs.

But I would be seriously ped off if I had to pay for all these extra map packs.

that's the thing no one would pay for these maps that is why they are free.

• Advertisement

only free to those who bought it new

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement