Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Free For All Deathmatch on the squad deathmatch maps would be pretty cool. Squad deathmatch is a bit of a laugh as well. Had a few games there yesterday and at least it was something different.
    Any multiplayer games from the past that might benefit from the IRL clan treatment? (Not Halo!:D)
    Anyone fancy a game on Rainbow Six Vegas 2? Far Cry 2? Dirt2?
    Might give them a new dimension when playing with people you know rather than randomers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cycocycle wrote: »
    Free For All Deathmatch on the squad deathmatch maps would be pretty cool. Squad deathmatch is a bit of a laugh as well. Had a few games there yesterday and at least it was something different.
    Any multiplayer games from the past that might benefit from the IRL clan treatment? (Not Halo!:D)
    Anyone fancy a game on Rainbow Six Vegas 2? Far Cry 2? Dirt2?
    Might give them a new dimension when playing with people you know rather than randomers.

I still love Far Cry 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2!!! Totally up for playing either of them. Not interested in Halo online, although have them... and MW2... hmmmm maybe....

Tried BFBC1 yesterday for the first time in ages... didn't really like it. Felt very old. Gave up after about ten minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

only free to those who bought it new

ah il get em free anyway since i got the vip codes in the store.
    if all the new games are like this its gonna be pretty lame.
    i suppose there trying to make more money and stop second hand games been sold in shops but still it suckssss..
    i never buy games:rolleyes: just rob cycos.
    but now with if all these shi*ty codes are coming out the games wil be no good to me. better not need them for when i decide to rob red dead off him.

I still love Far Cry 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2!!! Totally up for playing either of them. Not interested in Halo online, although have them... and MW2... hmmmm maybe....
    rainbow six 2 was class.
    myself nd cyco didnt have broadband at the time and we spent hours on end playing that on splitscreen terrorist hunts.

didnt play it since we got into mw1 though.
    graphics are pretty bad on it now because its old

and halo is the crappest thing ever.
    the 3rd one was the same story as the origional on the xbox which sucked alot.
    was looking forward to it and all because i was a massive fan of the origional on the xbox

i dont mind playing the usual maps but i do hate the desert 1 and arica harbour now for sum reason.
    i used to like it alot before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

god dammit!! I joined for like 2 minutes, and only got my mic workin the second my GF asked me if her cousins could play forza!!!!!

12164_222369436288_616181288_4178520_1549296_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Korvanica wrote: »
    god dammit!! I joined for like 2 minutes, and only got my mic workin the second my GF asked me if her cousins could play forza!!!!!

12164_222369436288_616181288_4178520_1549296_n.jpg
    The word you're looking for is No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

the word she will say to him when hes looking for the ride if he doesnt

no

Pffft gags are there for a reason!

they have soap with chains on them in jail for a reason

Pffft he could be a good sniper, in and out without anyone realising!

some people do last more than 2mins raze i no it a long time for you but give the lad a chance

• Advertisement

don't be blaming me if my skills get the job done in two mins and your don't :P

iam only geting warmed up after 2 mins i sapose seeing that its so small 2 mins must feel like a life time:D:D:D

nice of ya to admit it's small. I'd say your a bigger man than I, but you just pointed out ya weren:P

i admited nothing hung like an ass iam .is that how you get all you woman with a gag is it, i sapose if they knew your where a 2 min man at start they would just go home alone

ah it works great, pull out a cloth gag and ask them if it smells like chloroform....giggidy

settle it on the battlefield.
    first to claim the others tags :D

i win so:pac:

iam on line shooting fuc1kers where are u

Guys, you two need to get a room!!!

Play nice, don't forget to give a reach around, just like Uncle Herbert thought you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

first off the two children above comparing P***s size grow up as grav suggest settle it on the battlefield
    ye better watch yer backs as i might sneak up behind ye and stab like crazy

some not so good games but were a lot of fun

got a new members tag kadanina (or something like that) none could figure out how to say it and he told us just to call him kad instead i'm sorry if the name is completely wrong

got team road killed by tanks a couple of times which according to who was killing me it was an accident everytime

shoveltooth came on talking about sandwiches so i had to go offline and make one it was Delicious by the way.

i came back while eating my sandwich and was just stand around for a while and guess who stabbed me garv yes while i was eating
    dont think he knew that tough

so i went tag hunting and got him a few times and that was pissing him off
    i think i got him 5 or 6 times but he did get me once more.

finally got cableguys gold tag i used my super secret knifing technique on him and it worked perfectly :D

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    got a new members tag kadanina (or something like that) none could figure out how to say it and he told us just to call him kad instead i'm sorry if the name is completely wrong

lol

Dont worry, noone has ever gotten it right the first time... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

dunworth1 wrote: »
    some not so good games but were a lot of fun

Eh I thought we were showing Korvi how not to play battlefield and thats why we were that bad.
    Actually none of us could get into the zone last night ( with the exception of M1JU)but as Dunworth said it was a good laugh.
    We can now confirm the following.

Cableguy can't shoot for siht when being a Gunner.
    A Rocket to the back of the head when your on the UAV will kill you, that right Shoveltooth.
    Some very funny/unintentional comments last night.
    The new map is very quick.
    Korvi team killed me last night.

Eh I thought we were showing Korvi how not to play battlefield and thats why we were that bad.

Excuses excuses

Its only the maps i'm not familiar with... I kept getting lost :O

and starting on hardcore mode isn't helping (without a mini map), but ill learn nice and quick :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Cableguy can't shoot for siht when being a Gunner.

QFT. I go through all the trouble of running back to the first base, hijacking the apache when it lands to repair (taking out the pilot and gunner before it landed and dodging being shot at by the thing too).

Then cableguy spawns into the apache when I'm flying it, i figure I'm flying to low or fast to let him gun properly as I've noticed no kills. So I decide to hover (yes hover dead still in the same spot right dead centre over their base) and still he couldnt get anyone :D:D . But seeing as how I've finally managed to learn how to target the rockets on the apache when I'm piloting at least I got about 5 kills so not too bad.

Cableguy your gunner skillz are crazy good :p

hint: roll the gun the same way the choppers turning it helps alot LOL

[QUOTE=miju;

Cableguy your gunner skillz are crazy good :p

hint: roll the gun the same way the choppers turning it helps alot
    LOL[/QUOTE]

I had an american flying the apache gunship yesterday with me as the gunner. He was crazy good at flying it. Very smooth and always seemed to have to nose up slightly to allow me to almost snipe with cannon. He also seemed to be moving sideways to the enemy base (smaller target maybe) in a circular pattern. Gotta say I was very impressed... right up to getting blown out of the sky :D

I had an american flying the apache gunship yesterday with me as the gunner. He was crazy good at flying it. Very smooth and always seemed to have to nose up slightly to allow me to almost snipe with cannon. He also seemed to be moving sideways to the enemy base (smaller target maybe) in a circular pattern. Gotta say I was very impressed... right up to getting blown out of the sky :D
    i was playing one day and we robber their apache and the guy driving it didnt know he had a gun but all he did was circle around. but that did work out good for me and got 30plus kills on port valdez with it.
    the other team were just trying to shoot us down and because he wasnt using the big gun he wasnt tilting the nose down or anything like that, so it was smooth and slow.
    they cudnt even get us with tracer darts in the end they used the self guided rpg whic failed bad.
    we musta been playing fools thlugh because he was moving so slow it would be easy to shoot us down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Have to say I'm not the best at flying at all,have not really mastered it yet.
    I have a suggestion though, Could we start a training night :D Get 8 or more to start a private game and go through hints and tips and pick each others Brains:)

Just a thought (Paddyvilla):)

I have a suggestion though, Could we start a training night :D Get 8 or more to start a private game and go through hints and tips and pick each others Brains:)

if we're not all on the one team it will result in alot of tags been robbed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

garv123 wrote: »
    if we're not all on the one team it will result in alot of tags been robbed

I suppose but we just need to show discipline for an hour and help each other on Match tactics and general tips that we have all picked up?

• Advertisement

Was playing with Miju and Dunworth yesterday, we were all sniping on top of a cliff and I saw our chopper getting stolen from the base behind us... I was like... "oh no, they've stolen our god damn chopper :mad:"... within five seconds the guy had managed to fly it into two cliffs and blow himself and a team mate up... my mood drastically improved by watching the worst ever pilot/thief in action! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement