Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Was playing with Miju and Dunworth yesterday, we were all sniping on top of a cliff and I saw our chopper getting stolen from the base behind us... I was like... "oh no, they've stolen our god damn chopper :mad:"... within five seconds the guy had managed to fly it into two cliffs and blow himself and a team mate up... my mood drastically improved by watching the worst ever pilot/thief in action! :D

You clearly weren't playing when i stole the chopper and tried to fly it and manage to fly the chopper upside . Garv still has nightmares about it.
    Really was a WTF moment. Failed miserably

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

You clearly weren't playing when i stole the chopper and tried to fly it and manage to fly the chopper upside . Garv still has nightmares about it.
    Really was a WTF moment. Failed miserably

never forget it :D
    i remember one day raze was bout to fly the chopper and waited for 3 of us to get in on the lastbase of the valpereso and when he took off bout 10 feet up he hit the cliff behind him and killed us all:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I suppose but we just need to show discipline for an hour and help each other on Match tactics and general tips that we have all picked up?
    yeah I'd be up for that alright, I've a ****load of secret sniper spots that I never got shot from :)

Though we all pretty much know each others tactics and playing styles from being on each others squads.

.. within five seconds the guy had managed to fly it into two cliffs and blow himself and a team mate up... my mood drastically improved by watching the worst ever pilot/thief in action! :D

That was ****ing gas. When you said that I turned around with pistol out waiting for them to shoot at us only to see him ping pong off two walls and blow up.

One of the bodies flew out beside me so even though I didnt kill him I decided he needed a teabagging for that epic fail.................i duly obliged :)

Though serious question, why does everyone find it so hard to fly the choppers? They are really simple to fly , particularly when you go low and fast

miju wrote: »

Though serious question, why does everyone find it so hard to fly the choppers? They are really simple to fly , particularly when you go low and fast
    i find it grand. i always crash the blackhawk coz i bail outa it.
    its when youre trynna use the gun driving the apache where i **** up some times. point the nose down for to long and hit sumthing trying to pull up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

mason IRL if ye are on later throw me an inv please lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

TechnoPool wrote: »
    mason IRL if ye are on later throw me an inv please lads.

so your tag is "mason IRL" ??

thats the one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I checked Cableguys stats and contrary to popular belief there is no tracer dart gun kills.
    I call shenanigans!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I checked Cableguys stats and contrary to popular belief there is no tracer dart gun kills.
    I call shenanigans!!

i can guarantee you that a tracer dart can kill.

i was a victim of that feckin glitch

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i can guarantee you that a tracer dart can kill.

i was a victim of that feckin glitch
    and i was a witness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

well, had my first proper go of this tonight! steep learning curve, evident by ye all leaving the game when i joined!

Anyways went off and started to earn some xp and generally getting to grips with this. Lovin it so far!!

Whats the quickest way to level up?

skelliser wrote: »

lets see the quickest ways i believe would be.
    1. the simplest and best way just kill lots of people
    2. getting pins and stars give load of points so i would check them out
    3. put c4 on the mcom station as well as arming
    4. blow up tanks and helis
    5. place anti tank mines on the road
    6. marksmen shots
    7. dont team kill people this can lower your level

those are the quickest ways i can think of getting the most points but really if you just play the game properly you will level up fairly quick especially at the low ranks it gets harder as you rank up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

cheers for the info. Hard enough to get into when everyone is a pro at this!
    will be on tomorrow evening from 7.30 onwards to start my leveling up!!

raze have a look at your knife stats looks like i'm still wining :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Got cut off last night... internet died... plus i was tired anyway...

I'm just happy I got that vicious kill on raze.... (Raze - "Uh, I wasn't even paying attention anyway":rolleyes:)

Might be on tonight, but since its Friday, probably not....

Garv team killed me three times last night the first was probably the worst/best. I had just joined and was not put in a squad and was running up to the last base and all of a sudden I commited suicide. Then garv said "Hey Cableguy did you not realise that there was no one in the chopper, I said I wasn't in the chopper. So it turns out that Garv flew the chopper and jumped out and then the chopper landed on top of me.
    Should have realised then that it was going to be one of them nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Won't be on again till Monday night. Heading to Cork City and Blarney for the weekend, in a few minutes. Can you believe the missus says I'm not allowed bring the xbox to the hotel room ;)

I jest... but I did see a website that showed a guy converting an xbox into a portable laptop with built-in LCD and wifi... pretty cool!

http://www.benheck.com/Games/Xbox360/x360_page_5.htm

skelliser wrote: »
    well, had my first proper go of this tonight! steep learning curve, evident by ye all leaving the game when i joined!

Anyways went off and started to earn some xp and generally getting to grips with this. Lovin it so far!!

did we leave you? whats your gt again?
    i know we only left one game lastnight because for sum reason we were in a loop between arica harbour and port valdez for about 2 hours.
    but no1 gets left out so dont be afraid to join any of us at any stage :D

oh and cableguy when it says you commited suicide it means i didnt kill you :D

i must find the usb off my phone and show ye a pretty funny picture related to some of the stupid amusing things i say

and why do i confuse dunworth and shoveltooth so much ? do it at least 1o times a night

ye laughed alot one day when i was in the apache and said theres the tank instead of the uav.
    well guess what its and easy mistake, look tanks can fly too.
    122098.jpg

see its very easy to mistake it for the uav:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    did we leave you? whats your gt again]
    ?[/QUOTE
    He just joined as I was leaving last night his tag is the same as his boards name.

oh and cableguy when it says you commited suicide it means i didnt kill you :D?[/QUOTE

You know as well as i do about Suicide deaths how often have you shouted how the hell can that be a suicide.
    and why do i confuse dunworth and shoveltooth so much ? do it at least 1o times a night

I don't know it's not like they sound that much alike

Dunworth not looking at the screen is not a valid excuse for me not knifing u.
    Naughtokev it was rather unfortunate that you just entered the match and was in the process of entering the party when I found u at the back of your base.
    shoveltooth≠dunworth . Dunworth wasn't knifing u garv repeatedly at the end last night :P

yeah your knife is working grand now too.
    i knifed you first at least 4 times lastnight only for you to turn around and get me.
    its ok im still 8 up though;)

few good maps last nite, cheers for the invite lads, i'll dig out the head set for some later on.

Few sneaky kills on shoveltooth just as i logged :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

dunworth I've you 69 times, there'sno way you've me more than that

dunworth I've you 69 times, there'sno way you've me more than that

as you can see by looking at my signature i have you 71 times (which i didnt even realize myself i thought you had me more)

ign review map pack 5 here

Have to say am really enjoying White Pass in Rush mode though it usually tends to be over quite quickly. Quick close range combat in buildings I like it

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Have been playing star craft all week will make an effort to play tomorrow and try out the new map pack. Looking forward to playing on nelson bay in the daylight.

JD1763 wrote: »
    Have been playing star craft all week will make an effort to play tomorrow and try out the new map pack. Looking forward to playing on nelson bay in the daylight.

its a good map but theres a glitch though, you cant zoom in with the rockets because it becomes too bright and hazy and the same with the x12 scope. dont know about the origional scopes

• Advertisement

its a good map but theres a glitch though, you cant zoom in with the rockets because it becomes too bright and hazy and the same with the x12 scope. dont know about the origional scopes
    No camping snipers which is good; shame about the rockets though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement