Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Must be a hangover from the settings for the night level. Hopefully theyll fix it soon, at least theres no tanks to worry about taking down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

had a couple of great games with just me, cableguy and shoveltooth on a squad. must have been about 6 or 7 games in a row where we were seriously raping them getting scores of 3-4k each game before end of round bonuses.

best had to have been the 3 of us all carefully perched on top of the pylons sniping into the base. think we racked up about 100 kills between us on the last base alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

quick question be for i head for pints.if i install battlefield on my harddrive and give the disk to my mate will i be able to play it our do i need the disk??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ya need the disc ya tit!

ok lets not start this again and dont call me a tit agian ya bollox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

guys my modem is after dying so I have ordered a replacement which should be here Wednesday

so I won't be on till then

post made from my Android device

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

dunworth1 wrote: »
    post made from my Android device

Or "phone" as we used to call them.:D

Battlefield 3 may be coming to consoles. PC gamers up in arms!:rolleyes:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055985213

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

This company make console modding stuff. Of interest might be the XFPS 360 adapter which allows the use of a mouse and keyboard with the 360. The PC FPS players reckon the accuracy of a mouse and keyboard is far superior to a controller. Having never played a FPS on PC I cant comment. Handily I can now blame my controller for my lack of accuracy!:D

http://www.xcm.cc/360.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Hey! managed to level up a bit and get the engineer and medic kit but heres the thing, they are not appearing in my kit selection. Nothing appears there, no options to select it.
    Iv unlocked other weapons,pins etc fine.

Do you have to be a certain rank or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

skelliser wrote: »
    Hey! managed to level up a bit and get the engineer and medic kit but heres the thing, they are not appearing in my kit selection. Nothing appears there, no options to select it.

did u scroll though the options on the right for your kit? should be there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

You don't select them, once they're unlocked you always have them in your kit no matter your loadout.

got a hold of an o2 mobile dongle so will try a get on tonight for a while

do u know how to share the connection throught you laptop??

naughto wrote: »
    do u know how to share the connection throught you laptop??

yep thanks i used to do it before i got the wifi adapter of my 360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Im not in any clan yet. If I can, my tag is 'GrandeCapaChino'

You don't select them, once they're unlocked you always have them in your kit no matter your loadout.

Well they are not appearing! They are unlocked in the weapons and gadgets menu but they dont appear when i select my soldier type before or during a game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Well they are not appearing! They are unlocked in the weapons and gadgets menu but they dont appear when i select my soldier type before or during a game

are you on about scopes and lightweight and ammo and all that stuff or are you on about the weapons themselves
    or the repair tool medkits etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

u can select the gadgets with directional pad left or right during the game

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

miju wrote: »
    had a couple of great games with just me, cableguy and shoveltooth on a squad. must have been about 6 or 7 games in a row where we were seriously raping them getting scores of 3-4k each game before end of round bonuses.

best had to have been the 3 of us all carefully perched on top of the pylons sniping into the base. think we racked up about 100 kills between us on the last base alone.
    Got 60 kills & 7 deaths for that match (a couple of the deaths were parachute malfunctions) . The opposing team hadn't a clue where we were sniping from.

Got 60 kills & 7 deaths for that match (a couple of the deaths were parachute malfunctions) . The opposing team hadn't a clue where we were sniping from.
    i still love my c4 kill from that spot. took it about 5 seconds to hit the ground until then i dropped the next one and it landed at our feet:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Hey guys,

Gamertag is TDOie I figure this game would be funner with a squad to play with!

TDOie wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Gamertag is TDOie I figure this game would be funner with a squad to play with!

you would be better adding some of us a list is a few pages back (133 i think could be 134)

garv 123
    cableguy ie
    raze them all
    TheMooseInNam
    dunworth1
    cycocyle
    shovelt00th
    colinbfmv
    m1ju
    naughtokev
    royal 1rish
    tamlinek
    irish warlordxx
    failsafe 00
    buckfastmonkey1
    IamHOBOchris
    galwaydave
    screw2loose
    skelliser
    BMX FGT
    Korvanica
    keanosmagic
    Dameyda
    HUGEBASHER
    mason IRL
    TDOie

Here is a up to date list.

Bad day today, got pretty pwned, too hungover to concentrate!

That issue with the medic,engineering kit is fine now, in game they are there when i select the directional buttons but in the lobby they still arent appearing, strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

hey guys i joined back in april but my xbox packed it in soon after so i never got to play with any of ye. i only got round to repairing it a couple of weeks ago and im only back online the last week or so. my bc2 skills have severely suffered in my absence so im fairly rusty. my gamertags shanefogarty50.

As above you should add all of that list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

That issue with the medic,engineering kit is fine now, in game they are there when i select the directional buttons but in the lobby they still arent appearing, strange!
    yeah you did
    f0ggy92 wrote: »
    hey guys i joined back in april but my xbox packed it in soon after so i never got to play with any of ye. i only got round to repairing it a couple of weeks ago and im only back online the last week or so. my bc2 skills have severely suffered in my absence so im fairly rusty. my gamertags shanefogarty50.
    you have cos ive yer tags

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

ya but not many i played a couple of games before it broke and two since it came back

In better news i got my first dog tags today, think i got 3, not sure who tho will glute tomorrow when i check my stats!!!

they dont appear in the loppy?
    wel the medkits or repair tool dont

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Short session yesterday, gave up my tags but also picked up a few. Cableguy you are one lucky bugger, two stabs and neither went through - think I got a lag spike. Then Raze comes along trys a stab, fails and instead pops you with a pistol.

Really dont like Atacama, was my first time on it yesterday and just could not get my bearings, other team seemed to come from everywhere - suppose it didnt help that our team sucked as well with some of them more focused on tking than playing the map.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement