Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

as far as i know all the games in gamestop come sealed anyway dont they?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

some cracking games tonight. think our side was 100% boards for most of the night and we won pretty much every match :)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

garv123 wrote: »
    as far as i know all the games in gamestop come sealed anyway dont they?

no most of them open them and put the actual game disk in a sleeve behind the counter ..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

miju wrote: »
    some cracking games tonight. think our side was 100% boards for most of the night and we won pretty much every match :)

ya they were great we work pretty well together. :)

cant wait for the map pack today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

new maps today??? Score :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

new maps today??? Score :D

Well, same maps but new game modes on them. Free though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

New Maps deadly.

Great games last night alrite, was in a few different squads with different boards players, you can't beat a bit of team work.

I owe you a team kill head shot Lord Zemli :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'll be online again tonight if anyone fancies a game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Guys, thanks for the game yesterday, it was pretty good on hardcore mode, didn't expect it's so good, especially for the recon class, never had that high score being a spiner. I even think you can reach your enemy from far far away in hardcore mode, unlike in normal.

I also like it is closer to the reality, as weapons do more damage and your teammates are not harmless anymore, must appologise, btw, for killing teammates accidently with mortal strike, especialy Batmat IRL, who I killed with the spiner rife :(.

It was great, I think I'll stick with hardcore from now on.

• Advertisement

No worries Denisoftus, I was lining up a nice shot at this sniper on the ridge, and BAM, I thought he got me....I thought it was funny when your name popped up as my killer.

I had 4 team kills last night, too much. Lenny was crouched in front of me, and stood up as I was firing over his head, headshot.

One lad must have been running to put C4 on a tank, as it ran over my anti tank mine, and he died in the explosion.

And the worst was; lenny fired at me, probably for the craic, he was on the back of a quad, and there was no blue over him, and he was firing at me, I assumed he was an enemy and killed him and Royal Irish who was driving the quad. Whoops!!!!

Thanks for sharing :)
    Much more fun with hardcore anyways.
    But only 1 thing I didn't get, is any use of spotting enemies, you don't have the map and you won't see them anyway, is it?

ya spotting doesn't work, and the hud is limited too.

So the snipers spotter scope and motion mines are useless, as the map is gone, and no red dots appear about the enemies heads.

but I have got some scores from spotting, even I've no clue who I helped with :) Also enemies detection gadget comes very usefull, save me life a few times when I was hiding around. Not sure about mines detector, never had it on.

You can still press the back button to spot, and you hear your soldier say we got a Tank or Infantry, but no red dot appears, but if someone kills them you still get the spot assist, noticed that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

dunworth1 wrote: »
    ya they were great we work pretty well together. :)

cant wait for the map pack today.

My hat off to you guys... that was a hell of an evenings killing :D

Makes such a difference having a good squad to rely on, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Have to give a shout out to all the medics who saved me last night.

:D:D:D

Have to give a shout out to all the medics who saved me last night.

:D:D:D

ya especially lenny irl :p

CKWPORT wrote: »
    I owe you a team kill head shot Lord Zemli :D

that woulda made 2 of us but I have an immediate retribution policy if Im team killed on purpose :p

loving hardcore mode, especially from a recon perspective as now they cant come straight after you with their kill cam :D

So anyone up for fighting another clan :p

• Advertisement

that woulda made 2 of us but I have an immediate retribution policy if Im team killed on purpose :p

Nah, twas an honest mistake. Cableguy said he was in a squad with two nutters who were constantly team killing, I'd kill them, but not someone who accidently did it, especially since I had 4 such accidents.
    So anyone up for fighting another clan :p

Whose this other clan? the AVF guys?

ahh im just sad now cause ive got all the vehicle unlocks and tbh im ****e out of my armor :P

so i'll be the repair and resupply guy

Nah, twas an honest mistake. Cableguy said he was in a squad with two nutters who were constantly team killing, I'd kill them, but not someone who accidently did it, especially since I had 4 such accidents.

Ah yes those two muppets.

I had just joined the game and we were the attackers and at the first base in the desert map we were at the start i just spawned and i heard a bang and i thought someone was taking us out when we spawned but oh no two Muppets were fighting over the Uv and shot each other. Ok, I thought maybe one is better at the uav but it's a bit harsh shooting the other . So i went about my game and noticed that there were a fair few blue names killing blue names. And two names kept on appearing. So i went about and looked for them and they were playing a game of pass the grenade. Well i was plssed then so shot them and not long after Batman invited me into his group and those two left.

On another note.
    If i get into a helicopter to use the minigun and the pilot decides to bale out if he would just let me know so i can just get out as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

On another note.
    If i get into a helicopter to use the minigun and the pilot decides to bale out if he would just let me know so i can just get out as well.

That wrecks my head too. I should be on this evening at about 8ish.

On another note.

hahaha i wasnt the pilot though

I stay away from the choppers now because of people doing that.
    Really annoying.

Probably wont be on this evening. Hopefully tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I stay away from the choppers now because of people doing that.
    Really annoying.

Probably wont be on this evening. Hopefully tomorrow.
    I'm a cnut for doing this if nobody's in the chopper with me. If someone's in it with me I'll wait till they realise I'm a crap poilot and they bail!

yeah i saw 2-3 ppl jump outta my copter as it was headed for the ground ... didnt crash it tho gotta get a hang of the controls fer it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

but sure the only way to get good a flying the choppers/tanks is to keep practising at it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement