Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Alright games yesterday, but there were about 8 of us online in a match on different teams, why weren't we all on the same team?

Surely you guys have gotten everyones tags at this stage?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

[QUOTE=Korvanica;67248983
    Surely you guys have gotten everyones tags at this stage?[/QUOTE]

it's moved on from tags at this stage and people just wanna pwn each other LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Korvanica wrote: »
    Alright games yesterday, but there were about 8 of us online in a match on different teams, why weren't we all on the same team?
    ?

Short answer blame Shoveltooth.
    He keeps switches sides to play against us.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Is there a way of switching teams once you're actually in a game or do you have to quit and re-join?

JD1763 wrote: »
    Is there a way of switching teams once you're actually in a game or do you have to quit and re-join?

Anytime I've swapped sides I've always had to quit and rejoin

• Advertisement

ah yea, its a pity, we'd hardly ever lose if we all played together...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

How do you join a squad?
    and how does the uav work? especially the machine guns? been killed a few times by someone straffing me with it! bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

JD1763 wrote: »
    Choose a member from the opposing team under recent players and join session in progress.
    If ur lucky, u might get the obtain one attack & defend order pin in rush.
    Short answer blame Shoveltooth.
    He keeps switches sides to play against us.
    I blame the person who told me how to do this
    What's wrong with a little friendly competition anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

skelliser wrote: »
    How do you join a squad?

i want to play together, but shoveltooth is obsessed with joining the other team and goin hunting us so he shudnt be alowed have IRL up :D he doesnt a actualy play with us usualy:p
    when theres someone on the other team we all play **** because none of us want to hand our tags out.
    then raze wil join the other team to hunt the newbys. and then theres not always room on our team for everyone and people join the wrong team then.

to join a squad, if i or any of the lads send you an invite to play battlefield and you join our session in progress you'll b on our squad if its not full. so if u get an invite mid game we're getting you to join the squad...

finially, changing teams. go to friends and toggle across to recently played with and find the name of a guy on the other team and join his session

What's wrong with a little friendly competition anyways?

clans play with eachother:p

• Advertisement

and how does the uav work? especially the machine guns? been killed a few times by someone straffing me with it! bastards!

When your attacking there is a little table in your spawn area with a computer on it this is the UAV. Only works until its shot down and takes a few minutes to respawn. Controls are easy and if you select alt weapons you have the machine guns,you can also select smoke or optics, but most go for alt weapons. To select what option you use its the last box on the right when picking your class just move it up and down.

Regarding the knife it's an ongoing thing and it effects everyone.

garv123 wrote: »
    clans play with eachother:p
    :D:D:D:D:D ... garv loves playing with others...

ah no ...

plus there some sort of teamwork/tatics :P

How do you join a squad?

I've no idea how that UAV thingy works, I can hardly ever use it or get any kills with it :(

Choose a member from the opposing team under recent players and join session in progress.
    If ur lucky, u might get the obtain one attack & defend order pin in rush.

Easiest way to get that pin is to play Conquest mode you'll get it in about 2 mins

miju wrote: »
    Easiest way to get that pin is to play Conquest mode you'll get it in about 2 mins
    i sill dont have it :pac::pac::pac::pac:

It's weird how I got it in rush though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

cheers for the info on the machine gun on the uav.

How do you target/track targets with missiles or is that not possible

How do you target/track targets with missiles or is that not possible

Keep the centre square on the target at all times when using the missile as you can manouvre its flight path (even after firing the missile you have about 2-3 seconds to completely change to a target miles away if you can switch targets quick enough). When using the machine gun shoot them and then change aim so your firing slightly ahead of them so when they run they hit a hail of bullets.

Try not to use your missiles unless it's for a vehicle or someone with good aim has locked onto the UAV and try to shift position after a couple of kills and never stop moving in the UAV, learn to target and fly at an angle and descende at the same time it makes you alot harder to hit.

Do the above and trust me you'll be pwning in that thing in no time :).................................just watch out for knife happy boardsies :D:D:D

just watch out for knife happy boardsies :D:D:D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbTuci5ILo7KbUeUFr6ED1OSTgr3bUN-poC520QeceeoluCyw&t=1&usg=__ij9YPFv-_H9w4Gs3WW3nb4kbpQo=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

really must shell out for the vip code. i couldnt join any game i got invited into tonight. i wasnt being rude shoveltooth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Some good games last night although we were getting creamed most of the time.
    We nearly had one game won until cableguy ran under my tank on my way to claim the last Comm station :D

We nearly had one game won until cableguy ran under my tank on my way to claim the last Comm station :D

Well lets see shoveltooth said go to the UAV and we will blow the station so I ran to the UAV and you killed me. I blame shoveltooth his chopper flying was crap last night.

And what about the thanks for me getting you those 2 tags on the port level.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Well lets see shoveltooth said go to the UAV and we will blow the station so I ran to the UAV and you killed me. I blame shoveltooth his chopper flying was crap last night.

And what about the thanks for me getting you those 2 tags on the port level.

Actually that was a well worked team effort...goes to show you the benefits of having the mics. Got me two nice Gold tags and almost a third , thanks for that.. :D

Those guys we were woeful bad players though. I'm noticing that more and more about high ranking players just chopper raping and incapable of actually playing the game.At one point on Aticima Desert the guy flew miles back and just shot randomly into the base for a good 10 minutes, theres zero skill in that. People in our base couldnt see him but I was watching him and darting his chopper the whole time (had no rockets though :( )

Those guys we were woeful bad players though. I'm noticing that more and more about high ranking players just chopper raping and incapable of actually playing the game.At one point on Aticima Desert the guy flew miles back and just shot randomly into the base for a good 10 minutes, theres zero skill in that. People in our base couldnt see him but I was watching him and darting his chopper the whole time (had no rockets though :( )
    what recks my head is when people barely leave the base with the tanks and fire aload of rockets and as soon as you hit it they go back into the base and repair it.
    we played a team on arica harbour and when we were defending their base all they did was that. everyone protected their base so we cudnt get at the tank and didnt even bother going for a.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Sorry guys haven't been able to play the last few nights, been playing with some friends that I haven't talkled to in a long time. I'll try get on tonight.

. People in our base couldnt see him but I was watching him and darting his chopper the whole time (had no rockets though :( )

Yeah noticed twice last night in different games that I couldn't get a lock on the chopper at all. And once I put the tracer on myself. Although saying that at another stage had a tracer on and realised I had the anti tank mines and even though i said tracer on the chopper nobody on our team tried to take it out.
    People need to remember even if they have platinumed the rocket laucher or whatever they will still be required to help us out, heck I have platinumed the anti tank mines but I still use them on the maps we neeed to use them on. Team effort and so forth.
    Not picking on anyone specific but needs to be said

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Sorry guys haven't been able to play the last few nights, been playing with some friends that I haven't talkled to in a long time. I'll try get on tonight.

Yeah we got an invite from you last night but we were already in a squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I don't use weapons i have platinumed out( mortars for instance) I've been usin c4 lately and usually take out a tank or two a map.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ok guys i'm back in business will be on tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement