Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

dunworth1 wrote: »
    ok guys i'm back in business will be on tonight

Love the new tag and i don't care that i am second. Some fecker stabbed me last night while I was firing a rocket said he had no ammo left. Anyway when this guy goes gold he said he is giving up playing or going to play softcore mode from then on. The same guy had a plan to put c4 on the chopper and blow up the base only problem it was the ship base. Anyway we noticed the enemy are planted a lot more c4 on the vehicles now as well, last night they even blew up a base by putting c4 on the tank and driving it straight thru.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Love the new tag and i don't care that i am second. Some fecker stabbed me last night while I was firing a rocket said he had no ammo left. Anyway when this guy goes gold he said he is giving up playing or going to play softcore mode from then on. The same guy had a plan to put c4 on the chopper and blow up the base only problem it was the ship base. Anyway we noticed the enemy are planted a lot more c4 on the vehicles now as well, last night they even blew up a base by putting c4 on the tank and driving it straight thru.

shoveltooth had a ENG clantag on lastnight

that was funny. i had no ammo in my primary and missed you with all the bullets in my handgun :L
    i didnt even know it was u til i got ya :p:p:p

i still dont know the bases on that map.
    im playing story mode now coz i cant connect to ea

garv123 wrote: »
    that was funny. i had no ammo in my primary and missed you with all the bullets in my handgun :L
    i didnt even know it was u til i got ya :p:p:p

Yes but before that we were on seperate teams but we weren't trying to stab each other till you started your hunt when Shoveltooth joined.

Yes but before that we were on seperate teams but we weren't trying to stab each other till you started your hunt when Shoveltooth joined.
    i was 2 foot away from you out of ammo what was i supposed to do ask you to wait while i askeed sum1 for ammo?:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i was 2 foot away from you out of ammo what was i supposed to do ask you to wait while i askeed sum1 for ammo?:p

Well back in the day when war was a gentlemans sport it would have most socially unacceptable to do anything but.young uns these days , wot,wot, wot

• Advertisement

I had my back to you as well i had no idea what was going on till you stabbed me

I had my back to you as well i had no idea what was going on till you stabbed me

i ran at u from the front/side you wer faceing out the way looking kinda left and i came from the right

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

hunting-season1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

hunting-season1.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

hunting-season1.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't post pictures of me when referring to "Hunting Season Now Open" on Garv ;)

Think I was the first to relieve him of those shiney new gold ones too :D

• Advertisement

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't post pictures of me when referring to "Hunting Season Now Open" on Garv ;)

you were when i wasnt expecting you after raping you twice and then popping up when i was firing a rocket using.. damn lightweight b!tch :rolleyes:

ah only you so far. shovel tooth has been on the other team all evening and i ended up getting him :p:p

anddddd thats a deer not a moose.

he chose a deer for me bacause of my speed and stealth:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and deadly hearing without any fancy headset:D:D

Got Garvs new gold tags 6 times already :D

Got Garvs new gold tags 6 times already :D

ah im pretty sure i matched you knife for knife today anyways:p
    dont bother me people getting them.

dunworth was punished for going on the other team tonight, it finished 6-2 to me.

ah im pretty sure i matched you knife for knife today anyways:p
    dont bother me people getting them.

dunworth was punished for going on the other team tonight, it finished 6-2 to me.
    Gold tags are all that matter :)

Gold tags are all that matter :)

not at all. well maybe to a tag junkie like you it does.
    your not hapy goin off without getting your fix.
    give it up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

had some great games tough i lost my tags a few more times then i liked

but i did mange what i believe to be the most amazing stab yet

grav was driving up and down the road and i was hiding in a bush as grav drove by i jumped out of the bush and swung my trusty knife and stuck it straight into grav while he was driving by

its one knife that i will never forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

you were when i wasnt expecting you after raping you twice and then popping up when i was firing a rocket using.. damn lightweight b!tch :rolleyes:

ah only you so far. shovel tooth has been on the other team all evening and i ended up getting him :p:p

anddddd thats a deer not a moose.

he chose a deer for me bacause of my speed and stealth:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and deadly hearing without any fancy headset:D:D

Maybe he chose a Deer because they are known for mating with other Deers of the same sex :P

Had some good games last night and a good laugh. Didn't join in the hunt for Garv like some people. Actually myself and Dunworth tricked Shoveltooth into joining our side with Garv, he wasn't happy and left and then joined the other side. Best bit was me playing the matador against the Bull that was the UAV controlled by Galway Dave, complete with Ole. Got tired at the end so didn't even bother attacking Isla in one game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Had some good games last night and a good laugh. Didn't join in the hunt for Garv like some people. Actually myself and Dunworth tricked Shoveltooth into joining our side with Garv, he wasn't happy and left and then joined the other side. Best bit was me playing the matador against the Bull that was the UAV controlled by Galway Dave, complete with Ole. Got tired at the end so didn't even bother attacking Isla in one game

Ole ! :D I gave up chasing you in the end though and used a rocket...it was much easier lol.
    I actually got a good few road kills last night. Too many people got my tags again though :(

For anyone who's got an android phone there's a few battle field apps out with all your stats etc..just do a search on Battlefield.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

was in a game yesterday when you lot were offline being uncool :rolleyes:

and if i could have reached through my monitor and killed my teammates i probably would have. I was RAGING.....

Playing rush, and we were attacking, after 5 minutes our chopper was robbed (i dont use them because i cant) by the enemy team... The first thing they did was destroy all our stationary turrets. ... They had it for the whole round... pounding us to bits.. Noone else on my team was even trying to take it down they were just running at the mcomms and dying instantly...

Noone even fired a tracer at the thing.. i havent unlocked it so i couldnt either, but there were a few level 40s and 45s on our team...

its retarded how many people just dont know how to work together....

• Advertisement

Ole ! :D I actually got a good few road kills last night. Too many people got my tags again though :(

Yeah while I was stabbing you was saying to myself take that you so and so for road killing me. Picked up a fair few tags myself last night mostly from randomers. Don't normally go out of my way to hunt unless there are boardies on the other side which is usually Shoveltooth used to be Raze and then it becomes stab or be stabbed. Loved the bit earlier on on white pass when Shoveltooth was on the other side (shock horror) and he said that the UAV was up, Dunworth sprints up and tries to stab him and realises that Shoveltooth lied to him and that there was no one on the UAV Cue Death of Dunwoth.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    had some great games tough i lost my tags a few more times then i liked

but i did mange what i believe to be the most amazing stab yet

grav was driving up and down the road and i was hiding in a bush as grav drove by i jumped out of the bush and swung my trusty knife and stuck it straight into grav while he was driving by

its one knife that i will never forget.

it was pretty good. but i think i topped it last night in a similar style. shoveltooth was on a jet ski and was trying to knock me down in the middle of the water. he kept missing and driving around in circles til eventually i jumped and knived him off it. ( and then stole the jet ski )
    oh how i laughed.
    i still think il never do anything as funny as the time raze went for me on the uav in nelson bay. moose chuckles still about it:D
    Maybe he chose a Deer because they are known for mating with other Deers of the same sex :P

hey there he is, havent seen you on in a while? is your new dream job keeping you busy?:p:p

andddddd its deer not deers :)

it was pretty good. but i think i topped it last night in a similar style. shoveltooth was on a jet ski and was trying to knock me down in the middle of the water. he kept missing and driving around in circles til eventually i jumped and knived him off it. ( and then stole the jet ski )
    oh how i laughed.
    i still think il never do anything as funny as the time raze went for me on the uav in nelson bay. moose chuckles still about it:D

hey there he is, havent seen you on in a while? is your new dream job keeping you busy?:p:p

andddddd its deer not deers :)
    Anyone remember when garv knifed the fuel tank and it blew up? Lost my tags there but it looked quite cool.
    The only tags I want now are colins so rest of ye are relatively safe if ur not playing on his team

Anyone remember when garv knifed the fuel tank and it blew up? Lost my tags there but it looked quite cool.
    The only tags I want now are colins so rest of ye are relatively safe if ur not playing on his team

i fortgot about that, that was mad, knifed shoveltooth on laguna presa by the massive fuel tanks by the bridge. kived him, the knife took out the fuel tank, killing me and a teammate (wanst cableguy) wel worth it though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

for thoes of you who think i went for a tommy tank(i have a gfriend that does that for me unlike some of ye no doubt) last night iam afraid your wrong my internet died iam in the process of get vodafone bb in the 02 grand but the dowloadcap of 15 gb is killing me.

naughto wrote: »
    for thoes of you who think i went for a tommy tank(i have a gfriend that does that for me unlike some of ye no doubt) last night iam afraid your wrong my internet died iam in the process of get vodafone bb in the 02 grand but the dowloadcap of 15 gb is killing me.

hahah that night i came on and asked was kev playing. oh the slagging you got:rolleyes: it was all cableguy :D

hahah that night i came on and asked was kev playing. oh the slagging you got:rolleyes: it was all cableguy :D

i dont no why he thought i was have a hand shandy theres a time and place for that and siting in front of the xbox listing to ye ****1ers is not the time or place

Hang on a minute Garv lets set the record straight Dunworth was involved as well and you joined in and its gentle ribbing not slagging.
    But if i have offended anybody
    or will
    I am sorry and just tell me to Feck off.

Hang on a minute Garv lets set the record straight Dunworth was involved as well and you joined in and its gentle ribbing not slagging.
    or will

i wasnt offended it takes a lot more than that to offend me i was just woundering where the idea came from

• Advertisement

or will

true wasnt it dunworth who was making the loud breathing noises saying it was kev? :pac::pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement