Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

naughto wrote: »
    call of duty black ops well sort off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcE8POEp2h0
    Blasphemy!
    You are hereby sentenced to death by defillibilator and to be quicky revived again repeatedly until such a time that the executioner gets kicked from the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Congratulations to Shoveltooth on getting his gold tags and managing to defend them for a whole 30 seconds before Garv claimed them!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

cycocycle wrote: »
    Congratulations to Shoveltooth on getting his gold tags and managing to defend them for a whole 30 seconds before Garv claimed them!!:D:D

yes and i followed not long after grav :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Skiip

I hope this clan is still alive!

My gamertag is: ASAD NinjaSkip

I am a pretty good player, looking forward to joining you!

came across this little comic

bc2-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Skiip wrote: »
    I hope this clan is still alive!

My gamertag is: ASAD NinjaSkip

I am a pretty good player, looking forward to joining you!

yes its very alive and fun:D
    go to page 133 and add some of us :)

the joys of claiming shoveltooths tags within 30 seconds is a memory i will never forget

garv123 wrote: »
    yes its very alive and fun:D
    go to page 133 and add some of us :)

the joys of claiming shoveltooths tags within 30 seconds is a memory i will never forget
    I knifed garv first which brought me to level 41.
    I drew first blood which is all that counts

Sure it is!:rolleyes:

We had a couple of guys with the IRE clan tag in the match last night. Have we got the Peoples Front of Judea v the Judean Peoples Front scenario going on? Splitters!*

*Monty Pythons "Life of Brian" for any heathens who haven't seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

cycocycle wrote: »
    We had a couple of guys with the IRE clan tag in the match last night. Have we got the Peoples Front of Judea v the Judean Peoples Front scenario going on? Splitters!*

Great Film

I got one of their members aidan longshafts tag last night

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

should be back on tonight. disc got scratched and wouldnt play anymore so I ahem got rid of that one and picked up a new one for €6

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

miju wrote: »
    should be back on tonight. disc got scratched and wouldnt play anymore so I ahem got rid of that one and picked up a new one for €6

crafty... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I knifed garv first which brought me to level 41.

No what counts is that you were the quickest member to lose your tag after you turned gold.

This is a pretty good read... for any new players ...

hilarious stuff just picked up 6 seperate gold tags in a row while playing during my lunch break

They were all bush wookies lined up in a little row in the forest, none of them heard the next in line being knifed :D

shoveltooth lost his tags lastnight twice in thr space of 5 minutes. on the same map.
    dunworth got him too

he knifed me and that kill turned him gold on valepreso. it took me the 10 seconds to spawn at the 2nd last bases and then run up that hill to where he was and knifed him.
    id say the level 41 sign was still on the screen:p:p
    ive only lost mine to moose shoveltooth and dunworth so far.
    all 3 of them who were hunting me veryyyy bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Korvanica wrote: »
    This is a pretty good read... for any new players ...

some good tips there.

wouldnt mind trying out the tip about loading out a tank full of engineers, see if you can win an entire map with just a tank and a few lads constantly repairing it.
    Reckon its defo possible

skelliser wrote: »
    some good tips there.

wouldnt mind trying out the tip about loading out a tank full of engineers, see if you can win an entire map with just a tank and a few lads constantly repairing it.
    Reckon its defo possible

i would say we have come across people doing this before

i recall last week me and cableguy were desperately trying to take out a tank but they kept repairing it

it seems to work but really pisses off people

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i would say we have come across people doing this before

i recall last week me and cableguy were desperately trying to take out a tank but they kept repairing it

it seems to work but really pisses off people
    The driver user warhead and
    The rest have armour on so armour will always be on when someone jumps out to repair the other will still have armour protecting it. Does anyone know if 4 people have armour on in a tank will it turn it into a super armoured tank? But anyway if it didn't i'd still just get 3 of us to put on explosive damage and hit it with 3 rockets at the same time so the repair wudnt have time to work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

garv123 wrote: »
    The driver user warhead and
    The rest have armour on so armour will always be on when someone jumps out to repair the other will still have armour protecting it. Does anyone know if 4 people have armour on in a tank will it turn it into a super armoured tank? But anyway if it didn't i'd still just get 3 of us to put on explosive damage and hit it with 3 rockets at the same time so the repair wudnt have time to work

The chances of hitting a tank with c4 and 3 rockets in quick succession is imo slim.
    Iv seen this tank thing done to great effect on the first part of Atacama Desert. The defenders used the two tanks with extra armour and an engineer each constantly repairing. Along with this they had 3 recons in the rocky hills to the left and behind the base calling out targets.

Also with the lead in mined to **** the attackers had no chance!

• Advertisement

skelliser wrote: »
    The chances of hitting a tank with c4 and 3 rockets in quick succession is imo slim.
    Iv seen this tank thing done to great effect on the first part of Atacama Desert. The defenders used the two tanks with extra armour and an engineer each constantly repairing. Along with this they had 3 recons in the rocky hills to the left and behind the base calling out targets.

Also with the lead in mined to **** the attackers had no chance!
    It only takes to c4 to take any tank out. Do a suicide mission on a quad. Its very easy if you do it proper. Tanks aren't invincible. I know we get annoyed and just keep running at them but if you sit back and work as a team you'l get it right

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Skiip

Was fun playing with you lot tonight, I am not really used to hard core :D

Look forward to playin again!

Kev's frequent absences remind me of a bio I saw.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

hey garv...losing your tags to me and colin in the space of two games....thats got to hurt the oul ego

raze we are now even you have me 71 times and i have you 71 times

on another note i finally got the dentist achievement

only another 30k points before I'm gold and I'll be found no where near a UAV again so my tags won't be easily gotten :D

with everyone going gold lately

i have to start getting lots more points so no more team killing on purpose.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    with everyone going gold lately

i have to start getting lots more points so no more team killing on purpose.

I would have been well gold if I didnt enjoy team killing idiots on my team who kill me first. going by my stats I reckon I've given up about 120,000 worth of points to team kills :D

last night when we were playing on arica harbor and i was on the uav until we got to the last base, as i was running up to you guys i looked up, and up in the air were 2 random machine gun turrets... facing opposite directions... I took a pic and ill stick it up after work. it was pretty random...

On another note i got feck all points in that match... damn not being able to spot in hardcore mode!!!!

• Advertisement

hey garv...losing your tags to me and colin in the space of two games....thats got to hurt the oul ego

not at all losing your gold 1s 6 times to me in one night must of hurt yours alot more

sooo many double kills last night with the 2 of ye desperatly srpinting at me trying to get there first

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement