Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Sorry knife ain't working for me properly so I won't be playing.
    But if your short one to start the match I will jump in and then leave when the match starts.

ah ive work tonight but with the **** knife i wouldnt play anyway.
    it gets so boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

dunworth1 wrote: »
    well technically it was garvs fault he told shovel that i put a dart on him and he believed him
    I knew u didn't put a dart on me; I'll just take any excuse to tracer dart someone

miju wrote: »

He got upset after that and in the next map during Arica Harbor he started stropping and refusing to spawn while the UAV was in the air LOL though he eventually solved the problem by switching sides to my squad and team killing me off the UAV ohhhh the disgrace of it shoveltooth :D
    That was a stroke of genius on my part :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ok i shall scrap the knifing match idea then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Squad dm is more fun than knives and pistols tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

That was a stroke of genius on my part :)

No it wasn't. What we should have done is don't spawn on each other and try to shoot down the UAV which i tried when I wasn't been annihilated by it. I still don't know how M1JU knew it was me.

Most of the time our Squad DM games turn into a knife fight as well.

Last night i played a game of conquest There was nobody on at the time and it was fun just playing the game as normal without looking over my shoulders to see which of you guys were going to stab me. Once in a while a game of something would be nice where we play in one team against another team and slaughter the feckers.

Most of the time our Squad DM games turn into a knife fight as well.

Last night i played a game of conquest There was nobody on at the time and it was fun just playing the game as normal without looking over my shoulders to see which of you guys were going to stab me. Once in a while a game of something would be nice where we play in one team against another team and slaughter the feckers.

ya but it hard to do that with pirate Shoveltooth from legoland switching sides

ya but it hard to do that with pirate Shoveltooth from legoland switching sides
    Heres a link to the pirate set; scroll down the middle of the page to find my username
    http://global.ebay.com/MEGA_BLOKS_PIRATES_SET_3660_DREAD_EYES_PHANTOM_EX_CO/180530610709/item

I always seem to do quite badly in squad dm for some reason

• Advertisement

Heres a link to the pirate set; scroll down the middle of the page to find my username
    http://global.ebay.com/MEGA_BLOKS_PIRATES_SET_3660_DREAD_EYES_PHANTOM_EX_CO/180530610709/item

can we be a team if i change my name to Captain Dread Eye

garv123 wrote: »
    can we be a team if i change my name to Captain Dread Eye
    Its a damnsight more original than garv123
    Once I get more of your dogtags than you have of mine then I'll play nice
    Only 3 more to even the score and 4 more for glory :)

i just wish he would leave me alone :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

No it wasn't. What we should have done is don't spawn on each other and try to shoot down the UAV which i tried when I wasn't been annihilated by it. I still don't know how M1JU knew it was me.

Was easy enough to figure out mostly who was who cos everyone pretty much knows everyone elses running routes and hiding spots and they are easily spottable from the air. Plus when I got one of ya the rest of ya just kept spawning of each other so endless bodies for me to shoot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

why are you congratulating miju

i wouldn't mind helping you out with onslaught i dont have them all.

best way to do it is straight to hardcore and always keep one member back as a spawn point

was congratulating him on getting destruction 2.0. cool next time you're on and have time drop me an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

I got someone point blank range in the abrams lastnite, headshot!!

Also while i was using the uav i followed someone as they tried to flank me and sneak up on me whilst i was at the uav station.
    but just in time i hit B to come away and blew whowever it was away just as they were about to knife me!

was that you shoveltooth?!

then my connection dropped :(

skelliser wrote: »
    I got someone point blank range in the abrams lastnite, headshot!!

Also while i was using the uav i followed someone as they tried to flank me and sneak up on me whilst i was at the uav station.
    but just in time i hit B to come away and blew whowever it was away just as they were about to knife me!

was that you shoveltooth?!

then my connection dropped :(
    I don't prey on uav stations anymore... except when miju on them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

My new technique is to run around backwards ...it works a treat :D

My new technique is to run around backwards ...it works a treat :D
    My technique is to knife someone when there are in the process of joining the party/switching sides to my team

Had some good games last night, Nice to see all the clan on one side for most of the night. Dunworth was the first to swap sides then I accepted an invite to join the party or so I thought and swapped sides. Garv was giving out about this. Anyway we only played a few games against each other. We had a good laugh with the banter as well. And the messing with the tracer again.

We were playing port valdez and we got a chance to steal the chopper so I ended up flying it, total failure. The chopper seemed to be drifting backwards and the next thing i know was the chopper was in the water, I couldn't stop laughing and Dunworth was in it with me and he wasn't happy.

• Advertisement

Had some good games last night, Nice to see all the clan on one side for most of the night. Dunworth was the first to swap sides then I accepted an invite to join the party or so I thought and swapped sides. Garv was giving out about this. Anyway we only played a few games against each other. We had a good laugh with the banter as well. And the messing with the tracer again.

We were playing port valdez and we got a chance to steal the chopper so I ended up flying it, total failure. The chopper seemed to be drifting backwards and the next thing i know was the chopper was in the water, I couldn't stop laughing and Dunworth was in it with me and he wasn't happy.

traitor:D
    funny games as usual. when ye all left colin was on one side and shovelpirate on mine. i whispered in the mic to colin messing that shoveltooth was on the uav attacking the 2nd last base in valperaso, next minute out of nowhere colin appears out of a house dashing at shoveltooth on the uav. i ran at him just as he swung his knife and knived him a split second before he got shoveltooth:D
    got him again minutes later.
    then i was running up by b and i had one of those feelings so i said " look colin shoot me in the back now because im not gonna stop running." 1 second later,bang bang! oh how we laughed. weird that i new it was him behind me:D

i thought i was flying the chopper i didnt realize that you were flying it.

i thought i was flying the chopper i didnt realize that you were flying it.

That's even better,:D .

garv123 wrote: »
    traitor:D
    funny games as usual. when ye all left colin was on one side and shovelpirate on mine. i whispered in the mic to colin messing that shoveltooth was on the uav attacking the 2nd last base in valperaso, next minute out of nowhere colin appears out of a house dashing at shoveltooth on the uav. i ran at him just as he swung his knife and knived him a split second before he got shoveltooth:D
    got him again minutes later.
    then i was running up by b and i had one of those feelings so i said " look colin shoot me in the back now because im not gonna stop running." 1 second later,bang bang! oh how we laughed. weird that i new it was him behind me:D

Some of us have work the next day so somewhere between 2 and 3 is usually the time i finish up.
    Only one i got close to stabbing last night was Cyco and the knife didn't work, Only other person who got close to me was Dunworth when he was on the other team,but i wasn't in the party at that stage and was wondering what he was saying about me,cos he was so close twice.

go to 2:50 on this video
    the rest is crap

who wants to do me a favor and look for my signature on http://bfbcs.com

i want it to show my knife kills and who are my top victims

i'm heading on to the battlefield right now so cant look for it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Had some good crack tonight last 2 games i played were verry quick :D... Terrible Lag earlier in the night (Probably my Fault my isp is gettin a sore ear tomorrow), couldn't connect to the party at all during the night verry annoying, oh i'm assuming everyone got my Tags :o

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Had some good crack tonight last 2 games i played were verry quick :D... Terrible Lag earlier in the night (Probably my Fault my isp is gettin a sore ear tomorrow), couldn't connect to the party at all during the night verry annoying, oh i'm assuming everyone got my Tags :o

sorry but what your GT

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Ever want to just throw your controller through the screen?

Had that earlier on, just plugged out the xbox without switching it off I got so pissed off haha. Was playing with shoveltooth and a few others can't remember.

• Advertisement

sorry but what your GT

its epic fool you fool. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement