Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

dunworth1 wrote: »
    sorry but what your GT
    Where were these manners in the xbox live party:
    e.g. ''Who the f**k is he?''

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

e.g. ''Who the f**k is he?''

if only you knew how much im laughing at that right now.

who the F*cK is he. and then kicks him :rolleyes:

btw so everyone knows shoveltooth lost his tags over 20 times tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Really Shoveltooth with all the cursing,slagging and so on your worried about manners, thats tame compared to some of the comments mentioned at various points in all our xbox parties. At the time I actual thought the same thing when that bloke joined and nobody knew who he was so it was me who wanted to kick him and the reason being if someone else who is actually a clan memeber wanted to join there would have been no room. We do get random people joining ever so often.
    And if he was a boardies i apologize but none of us recognized your GT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Really Shoveltooth with all the cursing,slagging and so on your worried about manners, thats tame compared to some of the comments mentioned at various points in all our xbox parties. At the I actual thought the same thing when that bloke joined and nobody knew who he was so it was me who wanted to kick him and the reason being if someone else who is actually a clan memeber wanted to join there would have been no room. We do get random people joining ever so often.
    And if he was a boardies i apologize but none of us recognized your GT.
    What was his GT?

I was on last night after a while away from clan matches, wasn't me was it?

hobochris wrote: »
    What was his GT?

I was on last night after a while away from clan matches, wasn't me was it?

Can't remember the actual gt and no how could we forget your gametag Hobo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Can't remember the actual gt and no how could we forget your gametag Hobo.

lol

Speaking of gamer tag's I always laugh when 'Will I am not' logs in... I am amused all too easily. :D

I was talking to cableguy and he said that garv should post up how to get up the mountain in laguna presa for the newer clan members' benefit

I was talking to cableguy and he said that garv should post up how to get up the mountain in laguna presa for the newer clan members' benefit

Love it. Good plan only flaw is Cableguy didn't ask for it and i think Garv would know that i'd send him a pm rather than ask someone else to post on the main thread.

Love it. Good plan only flaw is Cableguy didn't ask for it and i think Garv would know that i'd send him a pm rather than ask someone else to post on the main thread.
    Cableguy also said that trickz was using his account since they're bff and to disregard anything his account says for now

ok cableguy no problem. next time your on il bring u up there and show you when shoveltooths on the other team and he wont no how:)

i got 100+ kills lastnight with the mp 433 grach, starting to like it abit more now.
    im nearly platnum with them95 and xm8 c now too 98 and 160 kills left with em. think il use the m60 then was having alot of fun with that lastnight and got 30 kills with it in the conquest when i used it.
    so look out for a medic shoveltooth now from now on instead of chasing every engineer you see

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    ok cableguy no problem. next time your on il bring u up there and show you when shoveltooths on the other team and he wont no how:)

i got 100+ kills lastnight with the mp 433 grach, starting to like it abit more now.
    im nearly platnum with them95 and xm8 c now too 98 and 160 kills left with em. think il use the m60 then was having alot of fun with that lastnight and got 30 kills with it in the conquest when i used it.
    so look out for a medic shoveltooth now from now on instead of chasing every engineer you see

Thanks Garv but I already know, shows how desperate Halottooth is to resorts to underhanderness to find out the information.

Thanks Garv but I already know, shows how desperate Halottooth is to resorts to underhanderness to find out the information.

next time he's playing halo we'l all go up there and send him an invite. he'l join then and there'l be about 8 of us up there.

he was in sum mood lastnight when colin got him 5 times. he wudnt talk or anything, until i said colin take a picture of them tags and put then on boards. his answer went sumthing like " dont you FuC*iNg dareeeee."
    he was just runing around in a rage after colin:D

he was in sum mood lastnight when colin got him 5 times. he wudnt talk or anything, until i said colin take a picture of them tags and put then on boards. his answer went sumthing like " dont you FuC*iNg dareeeee."
    he was just runing around in a rage after colin:D

Yeah first time he wasn't boasting how many tags he got (oh wait he doesn't boast) Actually as far as i know Colin did take the picture but he isn't a member of boards so someone else will have to put them up, Hmm i wonder is there anyone who lives near Colin and can do this. Any idea Raze. And what was that he said about been finish going for tags that lasted about as long as his gold tag did.

Yeah first time he wasn't boasting how many tags he got (oh wait he doesn't boast) Actually as far as i know Colin did take the picture but he isn't a member of boards so someone else will have to put them up, Hmm i wonder is there anyone who lives near Colin and can do this. Any idea Raze. And what was that he said about been finish going for tags that lasted about as long as his gold tag did.

quote of the night
    i dont boast

oh the laughs we have

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

roflcopter.gif

why i dont fly the heli

for garv so he doesnt have to cut the grass any more

easyrider.gif

naughto wrote: »
    roflcopter.gif

why i dont fly the heli

easyrider.gif
    Is this what you're into kev? :eek:
    Can't say I'm surprised

Is this what you're into kev? :eek:
    Can't say I'm surprised

where do i find one of these lawnmover driving dogs?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

u still bitter about loosing all your tags fat boy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

its epic fool you fool. :p

Ha at least someone remembers it... have i really been missing from games wit ye for that long.... and its epicfool99 to be exact :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

some very good games last night really like us all playing together mot of the time.

i wont be knife hunting for a while i'm trying to rank up wanna get gold tags
    so shoveltooth has a chance of getting them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

naughto wrote: »

easyrider.gif

The dog is making a better job of it!:D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    some very good games last night really like us all playing together mot of the time.

i wont be knife hunting for a while i'm trying to rank up wanna get gold tags
    so shoveltooth has a chance of getting them.

we cleaned up lastnight when we bothered to try when we were as a team. myself shoveltooth cableguy dunworth kev mason hobochris galwaydave trix and braineck were all on at one stage cleaning up. 10 of us on the same team. didnt see that in a long time. ( i dno did i let anyone out)
    they werent even able to get out of the first base on arica harbour. but then again we wernt either but we waster loadsa spawns team killing and messing.
    shoveltooth even stayed on our team when he knew if he swapped over every knife kill would have been a clan members tags.
    another team c4'd every base on nelson bay and we all got together on the last base and they couldnt get near the base in the big building. they were runnin in on suicide missions in the end but stil failed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

few good games there last night, starting to like hardcore a bit more now:o

got some tags and mine taken a few times, quite pleased with my mid air pistol shot of raze and knife'in colin right after for a nice double kill

i was just playing with these 6 guys there with prx clan tag and asked if they'd be interisted in playing against us some time. he said they would
    after asking and adding him i saw they have their own web page.

http://www.proxima-clan.eu/

so what do ye make of that? would we be all willing to give it a go if i find out more details and stuff. there all pretty high ranked GOLD tags so we could get abit of an ass kicking

i was just playing with these 6 guys there with prx clan tag and asked if they'd be interisted in playing against us some time. he said they would

so what do ye make of that? would we be all willing to give it a go if i find out more details and stuff. there all pretty high ranked GOLD tags so we could get abit of an ass kicking
    Would there be space in the clan match on their side?

i'd be up for it amusing it would be normal rush or conquest not ****ty squad.

i wont be on tonight by the way oh the joys of being 18

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Very good games there, they were very fast lol

Finally got the 100 conquest flags patch which means I have all the pins & patchs in the game

Finally got the 100 conquest flags patch which means I have all the pins & patchs in the game

well done :)

• Advertisement

im just waiting on the squad motion mines. 4 more after today and i need the 18 anti tank mines. il use them now in a day or 2 and il have it. i cant get all the bronze weapons one coz i dont have the m1. kinda suckss

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement