Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

gone on holidays :D but on the downside wont be playin for a week :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv123 wrote: »
    im just waiting on the squad motion mines. 4 more after today and i need the 18 anti tank mines. il use them now in a day or 2 and il have it. i cant get all the bronze weapons one coz i dont have the m1. kinda suckss
    Kill trickz evertime u see him. Usually carries an m1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Kill trickz evertime u see him. Usually carries an m1
    Il get you to use it later with a medic class. Il play as medic with a gun you like. Kill you and then take your class and revive you and then follow me and revive me when i die so you'l be getting +80.il get -20 but worth it:D wont do anythin to your k/d ratio because your been revived :D and repeat 5 times so i wont get kicked

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Il get you to use it later with a medic class. Il play as medic with a gun you like. Kill you and then take your class and revive you and then follow me and revive me when i die so you'l be getting +80.il get -20 but worth it:D wont do anythin to your k/d ratio because your been revived :D and repeat 5 times so i wont get kicked
    it does affect my k/d ratio afaik

it does affect my k/d ratio afaik
    Not when you get revived it doesn't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Anyone up for finishing isla innocentes and atacama onslaught hardcore tomorrow? finished nelson and valpar this evening with randomers but those other two are feckin impossible when people wont work together. sick of seeing useless wookies hanging back doing sfa.

do what i did in the end when i was sick of it. Join a game and hang back idle so people can spawn off you 2nd every few minutes move up when they capture the base. They keep spawning off you then so eventually they'l capture the base

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

do what i did in the end when i was sick of it. Join a game and hang back idle so people can spawn off you 2nd every few minutes move up when they capture the base. They keep spawning off you then so eventually they'l capture the base
    You mean the idea i came up with, which you then bitched about?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Believe me tried that on atacama, but the rest of the team just went wookie and sat there sniping at the first point. On isle the attack heli just wiped everyone out, was last man standing and it came after me - game over. None of them went to try and cap, it was ridiculous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

JD1763 wrote: »
    Believe me tried that on atacama, but the rest of the team just went wookie and sat there sniping at the first point. On isle the attack heli just wiped everyone out, was last man standing and it came after me - game over. None of them went to try and cap, it was ridiculous.

send me an invite next time your trying it I'll help ya finish those maps.last night was very painful i couldnt get any kills, I've about 10,000 points left till gold and no more UAV :( and all yesterday afternoon was kicking ass but last night was just running into bullets :(

edit: my sig will get deleted again but have to share this one with ya all 258tglv.gif:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju wrote: »
    but last night was just running into bullets :(

Wasn't working for a few of us last night.
    Wasn't doing to well on the UAV myself last night. Couldn't get into the games for some reason. But wasn't the only one either playing bad "Mr I am the best player always have the top points and can win the game single handedly" played badly as well .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

yea last night was balls kept geting spawed killed aiming was way off coulnt hit sh1te hope full to night will be better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

miju nice find i sometimes do that to people

nice sig kev

Edit: i just get lost watching it

You mean the idea i came up with, which you then bitched about?

nopeee i mean go away from the console an liek i did and when i came back from dinner they were just finished :D
    send me an invite next time your trying it I'll help ya finish those maps.last night was very painful i couldnt get any kills, I've about 10,000 points left till gold and no more UAV :( and all yesterday afternoon was kicking ass but last night was just running into bullets :(

miju get 2 more anti tank mine kills for 5000 for the star and 5000 for the sig.
    theres your 10k.

and get 4 kills with the ww2 m1911 handgun for 5k
    5 kills with the aks 74u

and if that 20 k doesnt do it get 13 kills with the vss

watch ou for m1ju using these weapons and happy hunting because if hes using them he's gold in 5 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju get 2 more anti tank mine kills for 5000 for the star and 5000 for the sig.
    theres your 10k.
    and get 4 kills with the ww2 m1911 handgun for 5k
    5 kills with the aks 74u
    and if that 20 k doesnt do it get 13 kills with the vss

watch ou for m1ju using these weapons and happy hunting because if hes using them he's gold in 5 mins

Just don't loose your tag as soon as you gold we want shoveltooth to have the record for a lot longer

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Anyone online now? Getting anxious about results tomorrow and can't buy petrol as I have to save my money for tomorrow night :P

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Anyone online now? Getting anxious about results tomorrow and can't buy petrol as I have to save my money for tomorrow night :P

haha im gonna play all night coz i doubt il sleep. so im gonna stay up. head in to get em at 9. head into town for a fry with the lads and hit the pubs by 10.
    :D:D:D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    miju nice find i sometimes do that to people

nice sig kev

Edit: i just get lost watching it

LOL everytime I knife someone or kill someone who has knifed me they will ALWAYS get a teabagging even if it means I die afterwards LOL.

Not as effective on hardcore mode though, alot more fun to do on softcore cos they can see it properly

LOL everytime I knife someone or kill someone who has knifed me they will ALWAYS get a teabagging even if it means I die afterwards LOL.

Not as effective on hardcore mode though, alot more fun to do on softcore cos they can see it properly

im in tears laughing right now reading that

Just don't loose your tag as soon as you gold we want shoveltooth to have the record for a lot longer

LOL dont worry my tags wont be gotten easily at all :D I reckon it'll be at least a day or two before I'm relieved of them ;)

have already been trying to get the mines kill , I'll get 10k for that cos I get the star plus the pin for 10k. have already been using loadsa different weapons recently since deciding to bring all my weapons up to gold star level for the ****s and giggles of it. :)

• Advertisement

haha im gonna play all night coz i doubt il sleep. so im gonna stay up. head in to get em at 9. head into town for a fry with the lads and hit the pubs by 10.

That sounds like a plan alright! Probably won't be in the pub till around 5 though, then at 12 I'm officially 18 so can go wherever I want!

an by 6 or 7 oclock you be ****ed just when all the young fanny will be heading out

naughto wrote: »
    an by 6 or 7 oclock you be ****ed just when all the young fanny will be heading out

if he even lasts that long :P

ya should try and be nice and toasty for aound 8(meaning the ****e will be flying out of(even thought you good at that as it is)and then say come 10 be wankered drunk and all the fanny beside ya.

ya should try and be nice and toasty for aound 8(meaning the ****e will be flying out of(even thought you good at that as it is)and then say come 10 be wankered drunk and all the fanny beside ya.

pubs close at half 11 no nightclubs open on wednesdays.. how saddd. so my idea sounds better :D

pubs close at half 11 no nightclubs open on wednesdays.. how saddd. so my idea sounds better :D

Has to be somewhere open in the town? Even in my ****ty little town (Enniscorthy) There's 2 venues open and then you have the shed in bunclody and stores in wexford town.

well in you case it does sound better

is there any kind of special party around where you are

but sure your bound to be going nacker drinking after the pubs close if ya dont have your hand close to a fanny by then ya be going home alone

but sure your bound to be going nacker drinking after the pubs close if ya dont have your hand close to a fanny by then ya be going home alone

it appears that the Love Doctor is in :pac:

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    it appears that the Love Doctor is in :pac:

hahahaha
    nope both clubs are only open thurs fir sat sun.

kev the love doctor who goes home everynight with palm and her 5 friends.
    :p:p

ah we find sum1s house and wreck it after the pub:D
    il bring the xbox too:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement