Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

i wish palm had 5 friends now that would be a good night all i have is my gf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

naughto wrote: »
    i wish palm had 5 friends now that would be a good night all i have is my gf

virtual i presume?:p:p

ill take a pic of here boob when she get home .id say its a long time if ever since ya seen or felt a real one ,with the amount of time that ya spend on xbox live

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ill take a pic of here boob when she get home .id say its a long time if ever since ya seen or felt a real one ,with the amount of time that ya spend on xbox live

whoop do. we're still waiting for mooses picture too. i found this on his facebook think thats her.

180px-Moose-Couple-hp3388.jpg

and i think your commenting on the wrong site bout how much time people spend on the xbox as was said b4

they better be carefull cos my birds will sh1te on them soon if they dont move

garv123 wrote: »
    whoop do. we're still waiting for mooses picture too. i found this on his facebook think thats her.

180px-Moose-Couple-hp3388.jpg

and i think your commenting on the wrong site bout how much time people spend on the xbox as was said b4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

it better not be a pic of your arse cheek*

*from episode of south park cartman takes a pic of his butt and passes it off as his moms boobs

thats not a pic of him, this is him

cable_guy010307.jpg

or maybe this is him Link ****warning not for young children****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

dunworth1 wrote: »

or maybe this is him Link ****warning not for young children****

Good one but the hat is wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv07.jpg
    Second google image result for garv 123

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Dear God, I've been away from the thread for a week or so and look what's happened!!! You've turned it into an adult chatroom :D

As for the photo of me and the gf... well, we were yound and needed the money ;)

Should be back on the battlefield this week. Kinda getting bored of Red Dead now. Campaign's completed and the multiplayer is starting to annoy me... although I'd love a good gang shootout on expert mode with a bunch of you guys.

aw balls they took down my sig and i spent all night working on the code to get it right...............

well not realy a quick copy and paste of another site

i bet its miju that reporting or sigs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

now I know I' only young kev but in my experience girls usually have 2 boobs

Hurry up and obtain gold tag status Miju!!
    Here's a sneak preview of Miju's gold dogtags which are 20k points away:
    16893_large.jpg
    I call dibs

Dear God, I've been away from the thread for a week or so and look what's happened!!! You've turned it into an adult chatroom :D

Yeah if you think that's bad wait till your back talking to the lads their morals have slipped.:D:D:D Not mine at all. :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Hurry up and obtain gold tag status Miju!!
    Here's a sneak preview of Miju's gold dogtags which are 20k points away:
    16893_large.jpg
    I call dibs

LMFAO, I'll be on later tonight and you can try to get my gold tags (though it will be in vain :) ) I guess I'm going to be spending the night not playing on the clans side :(

yay more maps :rolleyes:
    Map Pack 6 for Bad Company 2 is out! Enjoy Squad Deathmatch on Panama Canal and Squad Rush on Laguna Presa.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Should be a good crack if Dunworths BNP buddy doesnt show up again!:rolleyes: What a clown!

cycocycle wrote: »
    Should be a good crack if Dunworths BNP buddy doesnt show up again!:rolleyes: What a clown!

i admit it might have been partly my fault that he followed us around but i never actually killed him i just followed him around with my defib out.

i never thought that he had no life and would keep team killing us all night and even followed us into another game.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

i admit it might have been partly my fault that he followed us around but i never actually killed him i just followed him around with my defib out.

i never thought that he had no life and would keep team killing us all night and even followed us into another game.
    I dont think its your fault he's a knob!

• Advertisement

we did very little to him i seen you running after him so i joined in we did not kill him as far as i know we just kept following him.but for him to come in to or next game and team kill us what a wanke1r

i just followed him around with my defib out.

The guy was a muppet plain and simple. He was team killing us all and blew up the UAV. Anyway we had to find one muppet like that at some stage.

I thought all the children's games he has fully completed would have been proof enough that he has no life

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I thought all the children's games he has fully completed would have been proof enough that he has no life

hey I'll have you know Batman Lego is a savage oul button masher of a platform game.Oh btw , I've gone gold so let the lonnnnng hunt for my tags commence :D

miju wrote: »
    hey I'll have you know Batman Lego is a savage oul button masher of a platform game.Oh btw , I've gone gold so let the lonnnnng hunt for my tags commence :D

it was the likes of ben10 we are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

garv123 wrote: »
    i was just playing with these 6 guys there with prx clan tag and asked if they'd be interisted in playing against us some time. he said they would
    after asking and adding him i saw they have their own web page.

http://www.proxima-clan.eu/

so what do ye make of that? would we be all willing to give it a go if i find out more details and stuff. there all pretty high ranked GOLD tags so we could get abit of an ass kicking

We'd be crushed id say...... they probably play as a clan..

miju wrote: »

Have to agree with you on Batman.

Anyway good luck with the gold.
    The only people you have to be keep a lookout for if your playing against is Garv {won't be a problem with Garv today if he gets on line he will be well oiled), Raze, Shoveltooth and Dunworth. And if Colin joins your squad and then Raze is on the other side kick Colin out of the squad just in case.

got set up with vodafone broadband i now have a 5 mb line(sapose to be 8)
    so no excusses any more.will not be able to get on to night have people saying over and ther be sleeping in my games/study room .

so your all sorted kev is it working ok for you

also i'm gettingg a few games of halo with shoveltooths brother hahha

• Advertisement

ya it is have not tried xbox live yet as a frond of mine has my wireless adapter for the xbox.have full bars upstairs aswell so no need to boost the snigal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement