Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

naughto wrote: »
    ya it is have not tried xbox live yet as a frond of mine has my wireless adapter for the xbox.have full bars upstairs aswell so no need to boost the snigal

thats good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

dunworth1 wrote: »
    also i'm gettingg a few games of halo with shoveltooths brother hahha

What's the bet that his "Brother" won't be able to use the mic when your playing him.

What's the bet that his "Brother" won't be able to use the mic when your playing him.

ya he isnt using his mic hes sending me messages and he kicking my ass

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Korvanica wrote: »
    We'd be crushed id say...... they probably play as a clan..

I got an invite to join that clan a while ago after playing about 10 games in a row with them and raping them in the process with the UAV and tank :D
    Told em and I quote "Don't wanna play with no smelly europeans I like my Battlefield Irish styleeee"

The reply????? "Not all of us smell" LOL was great reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

miju wrote: »
    I like my Battlefield Irish styleeee

Team swapping,tag raping,team killing,achievement whoring style in other words!:D

• Advertisement

cycocycle wrote: »
    Team swapping,tag raping,team killing,achievement whoring style in other words!:D

its the funnest ways :pac:

Congrats to Garv who got the points he needed to get into his chosen college.
    clowncollege.jpg

clowncollege.jpg

brilliant

well done grav and may you entertain many a child

we're so proud of you

may you entertain many a child

?????????
    herbert-picture.jpg:D:D:D:D:D

Moose was right. This thread has gone downhill!:D:D:D:D

you have a dirty mind cycocycle.

i was simply suggesting that as he will be becoming a clown that he will entertain children at parties

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

dunworth....try this with me....G A R V... not GRAV

dunworth....try this with me....G A R V... not GRAV

awww feck i dunno why i keep doing that

garv..garv..garv...garv...garv....garv...garv

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

clowncollege.jpg

good one cyco no doubt hes full to the neck with beer at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I say the broken nose was intentional so that Garv didn't have to pay for a clown nose.

celebration.jpg&t=1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

f**k the lot of ye:D

no way am i goin on now. tag frenzy if so. im after correcting too much spelling ere already which is a bad sign.
    my brokededed nose wil still b there when i sober up though :(:(:(:mad:
    clown college was alot of hard earned points. my advice to dunworth for next year is **** study and concentrate on xbox. worked a treat for me and il need my knifingskills for limericknxt year

celebration.jpg&t=1

LOL I shoulda quite when I said I was gonna quit. Though I did well to last as long as I did when half the time I had about 3 or 4 of ya running at me at same time everytime I went near a base :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Hoins

Zz Hions zZ reporting for duty mate!!

LOL I shoulda quite when I said I was gonna quit. Though I did well to last as long as I did when half the time I had about 3 or 4 of ya running at me at same time everytime I went near a base :)

Yeah we were all on the same side then shoveltooth joined the other side and you followed him to annoy him and he jumped back and most of the team then forgot how to play the game. Loved the bit when you were in the lighthouse and Dunworth,Shovetooth and Colin kept trying to sneak up and of course you killed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Good fun last night until shoveltooths American Friend kept team killing me ..
    Joined our Party .."Did you see how I shot down that Chopper..." and promptly kicked :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Not sure if this was posted but well worth a look.

http://www.medalofhonor.com/en_GB

Battlefield 3 Beta Added to MOH Limited Edition | Medal of Honor - Coming October 12, 2010

I think you get the Battlefield 3 Beta when you buy Medal of Honor ?

Yeah we were all on the same side then shoveltooth joined the other side and you followed him to annoy him and he jumped back and most of the team then forgot how to play the game. Loved the bit when you were in the lighthouse and Dunworth,Shovetooth and Colin kept trying to sneak up and of course you killed them.

Was good fun alright no matter where they entered that lighthouse I saw them. Brilliant fun telling shovetooth I was somewhere only to see him get there knife a medic and go heyyyy you lied , or to play as a medic and pick up an assult class weapon from someone I killed so he was looking for wrong classes LOL.I'm sure I'll be hunted again tonight though

Was good fun alright no matter where they entered that lighthouse I saw them. Brilliant fun telling shovetooth I was somewhere only to see him get there knife a medic and go heyyyy you lied , or to play as a medic and pick up an assult class weapon from someone I killed so he was looking for wrong classes LOL.I'm sure I'll be hunted again tonight though

he is our best and smartest clan member so you'd expect that from him.
    you must still get me so il b also watching my back if we're on the opposite team

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

sure we all know shovelhead is or best player he tells us every match that we won it cos of all his hard work.there is good news garv his xbox live is running out soon.

how did u go yesterday garv??

garv123 wrote: »
    he is our best and smartest clan member so you'd expect that from him.
    you must still get me so il b also watching my back if we're on the opposite team
    Well I am the leader of the clan

Actually Royal Irish is the leader of the Clan, He set it up.

naughto wrote: »
    how did u go yesterday garv??
    ah it went good now. got 60 more than i needed so was happy out.
    who says u need to study? xbox live works way better:D

so u think. since youve spent more time on the other team i dont know how it makes sense,

Actually Royal Irish is the leader of the Clan, He set it up.
    I claim leadership in his absence...

if i was to say anyone was the leader of this clan i would say cableguy

• Advertisement

if i was to say anyone was the leader of this clan i would say cableguy

no no no ur all wrong. cableguy is trixies leader.
    :D:D

ha imagine playing like some of the clans do when a guys in charge and you must do what he tells you too :eek::eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement