Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

dunworth1 wrote: »
    if i was to say anyone was the leader of this clan i would say cableguy
    But where is the passion and inspiring guidance that is inherent in a glorious leader such as shovelt00th the wise.
    Cableguy's catchphrase is '' I don't care'' especially when I userp his tags yet again.
    All these other mutterings of my questioned leadership smell of treason to me:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

if you go by who added the tags the longest its
    galwaydave first then desolate seven and finialy kev

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

cableguy saying is "aw crap"i second the motion that he is the leader in royals absence(man he likes his new job)

naughto wrote: »
    cableguy saying is "aw crap"i second the motion that he is the leader in royals absence(man he likes his new job)

we'l ask cyco to fill in everyone else in by posting a link maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

But where is the passion and inspiring guidance that is inherent in a glorious leader such as shovelt00th the wise.
    Cableguy's catchphrase is '' I don't care'' especially when I userp his tags yet again.
    All these other mutterings of my questioned leadership smell of treason to me:mad:

Well what you could do is start a new clan I am sure everyone will leave and follow you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Well what you could do is start a new clan I am sure everyone will leave and follow you

Sign me up!

Before Shoveltooth came along we were disorganised rabble but now with him on board we are a slick killing machine.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

"He's not the clan leader. He's a very naughty boy!".

Ill get me coat...

never mind you coat ya want a kick in the hole for that comment

You could try alright

id do more than try my friend

only bursting you balls jd

• Advertisement

yeah i know was waiting for you to reply and was going to suggest behind the bike shed after school ;)

(its a slow day in work)

JD1763 wrote: »
    yeah i know was waiting for you to reply and was going to suggest behind the bike shed after school ;)

(its a slow day in work)
    As leader of the clan, I order both of ye to stop bickering immediately :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cooney-tunes

Got it the other day :D. Very sweet game.

Sign me up for some killing

Gamertag is "Cooneytunes"

i got the 25 kills finially with the m1 grand but i didnt get the all bronze star pins.
    the last too pins i need now and i cant get them. must i buy the new guns the ump sa and m95 sa etc?
    not wasting my moneys if i do :L

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Got it the other day :D. Very sweet game.

Sign me up for some killing

Gamertag is "Cooneytunes"

you have to ask our oh almighty leader can you join first :p

and its not shoveltooth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

miju wrote: »
    you have to ask our oh almighty leader can you join first :p

Is that Garv or CableGuy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Royal, Garvs just there to clean the jockstraps of the members!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Good to be back, guys. Enjoyed that this afternoon with you all.

After coming back to it from Red Dead's multiplayer, I really appreciated how great the game is.

Hopefully will be on later for a few more games.

garv123 wrote: »
    i got the 25 kills finially with the m1 grand but i didnt get the all bronze star pins.
    the last too pins i need now and i cant get them. must i buy the new guns the ump sa and m95 sa etc?
    not wasting my moneys if i do :L
    Only people such as your esteemed leader are deemed worthy of these awards.
    naughto wrote: »
    and its not shoveltooth
    I do not appreciate such insubordination kev.
    Naughtokev is hereby sentenced to play as a different class other than recon until such a time that he recognizes his minion status within the clan :pac:

• Advertisement

Naughtokev is hereby sentenced to play as a different class other than recon until such a time that he recognizes his minion status within the clan :pac:

Way to inspire the troops oh mighty one.

ABS

Good to be back, guys. Enjoyed that this afternoon with you all.

After coming back to it from Red Dead's multiplayer, I really appreciated how great the game is.

Hopefully will be on later for a few more games.

Way to skirt the issue of us having our asses handed to us by the AI in R6 Vegas 2. Embarassing!:D
    Good games today alright. Shovelheads influence is having a positive influence on every aspect of our gameplay. I personally have noticed a marked improvement in my own skills as a direct result of this influence.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

well guys i survived the night stumbled in the door at 10am this morning
    will be on later about 10pm

minion status iam cableguys(stand in leader while royals at work:pac:)stragey commander and u my friend are a images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD5HOTgveDMICpR97ofT1OpbWLpyLWV7AtA7Dmfdw7cQgGohU&t=1&usg=__qT8jPPOuOwCn_UK_BPI__HoucQ0=

I found a photo of Shoveltooth.
    KimJong-TeamAmerica.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Hold on a second...

Wasn't cableguy the leader of the clan or was that just for gamebattles?

Certainly, Royal set up the thread here on boards and that may actually make him the clan leader...

So where did our meglamaniacal (explanation below for those that need it ;)) comrade-in-arms, Baron Von Shoveltooth, get his aspirations to power???

I declare him an usurper of the throne, albeit who's throne it is still remains unclear to me. However, I am fully convinced that it is definitely not his to command.

I hereby announce the existance of the underground movement, Boards Liberation Front. It's primary goal shall be deposing Von Shoveltooth and figuring out who was rightfully in power in the first place...

I hereby call to arms all who will stand beside me in the pursuit of everything that is true and fair in this thread...

Che said it far better than I ever could:

“Better to die standing, than to live on your knees.”

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”

“Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.”

(A quotation by Bertrand Russell gives his interpretation of megolamania: "The megalomaniac differs from the narcissit by the fact that he wishes to be powerful rather than charming, and seeks to be feared rather than loved. To this type belong many lunatics and most of the great men of history.")

Moose I stated a temp clan earlier today and have four loyal members already.The clan name is ABS but this is a worthy cause so I will consult with all the members and ask them to support your clan.Viva la resistance....

Hold on a second...
    So where did our meglamaniacal (explanation below for those that need it ;)) comrade-in-arms, Baron Von Shoveltooth, get his aspirations to power???

I declare him an usurper of the throne, albeit who's throne it is still remains unclear to me. However, I am fully convinced that it is definitely not his to command.

I hereby announce the existance of the underground movement, Boards Liberation Front. It's primary goal shall be deposing Von Shoveltooth and figuring out who was rightfully in power in the first place...

I hereby do not call to arms all who will stand beside me in the pursuit of everything that is true and fair in this thread...

(A quotation by Bertrand Russell gives his interpretation of megolamania: "The megalomaniac differs from the narcissit by the fact that he wishes to be powerful rather than charming, and seeks to be feared rather than loved. To this type belong many lunatics and most of the great men of history.")

Cableguy set up a new clan to counter this Boards Liberation Front with ABS: Always Believe Shoveltooth
    This clan was approved by me ( Cableguy begged pathetically for several hours for my approval)
    Its purpose was to silence glorious leader's critics lies and blasphemies.
    Garv is in charge of the kids section by use of lower capital letters for the clan tag i.e. abs
    Garv also requested for future definitions of big words that Moose should use a picture dictionary for the posh Waterford folk.
    As this was all said by benevolent dictator shoveltooth, it goes without saying that this should be taken as gospel truth.
    If Cableguy posts anything which contradicts Shoveltooth the magnificant, he assures me that it is probably trickz up to his old trickz again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

new names for

cableguy is now known as Jim Carey
    Garv is now known as starvin Marvin
    stovelt00th is now known as either bucktooth or spoonface
    i'm now known as funworth (ignore any other name)*

oh and i almost forgot stinkykev

still in the works is

cycocyle

*by order of the supreme ruler of fun

• Advertisement

Moose I stated a temp clan earlier today and have four loyal members already.The clan name is ABS but this is a worthy cause so I will consult with all the members and ask them to support your clan.Viva la resistance....
    Thought you were on holiday :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement