Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Eh, this is strange. Had no idea I was mentioned here previously. Slightly unnerving.
    You didn't choose the clan
    The clan choose you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

When did the war end?
    Glorious leader still fighting courageously and winning.
    The seperatists are now returning back to the IRL clan tag (which I rule with an iron fist) defeated and demoralised.
    You are a propaganda machine Moose who spreads slanderous lies*

*How would you like to be my minister for disinformation/ truth?

You think I'd be that easily bribed??? Unknowning to you, I'm already head of the clan's intelligence agency... see how easily I defeated you without ever firing a bullet... did the same thing for the US in Iran a few decades back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Eh, this is strange. Had no idea I was mentioned here previously. Slightly unnerving.

:eek::eek: ur that guys friend.
    u got the best clan on battlefield that remains unnamed because a quick search will reveal that the dude who posted your name was lying:D:D
    he boasted about how great he was but played once and wanst

how come he dont play no more with u ?

When did the war end?
    Glorious leader still fighting courageously and winning.
    The seperatists are now returning back to the IRL clan tag (which I rule with an iron fist) defeated and demoralised.
    You are a propaganda machine Moose who spreads slanderous lies*

*How would you like to be my minister for disinformation/ truth?

Even Sauron had the good sense to know when he was beaten!!! :D

garv123 wrote: »
    u got the best clan on battlefield that remains unnamed because a quick search will reveal that the dude who posted your name was lying:D:D

I remember that guy posting some weird stuff. Iz, do you even know that guy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

He never really did play with me, ahem, to begin with. Was never involved with any clan until now. When I registered yesterday I was not allowed to register the name 'izambard' (hence my current name) and out of curiosity searched the term 'izambard' discovering the aforementioned post from TheMooseInNam.

I remember that guy posting some weird stuff. Iz, do you even know that guy?

I know that chap personally and he likes to extract the urine a lot, he's a funny bloke. I had no idea of his shenanigans here!

Fair enough, I can refocus on destroying Shoveltooth then.

My latest intel on Shoveltooth says that he may be suffering from a degenerative mind disease brought on by eating too many paint chips from old skirting boards, as a young child... poor little munchkin :rolleyes:

Fair enough, I can refocus on destroying Shoveltooth then.

My latest intel on Shoveltooth says that he may be suffering from a degenerative mind disease brought on by eating too many paint chips from old skirting boards, as a young child... poor little munchkin :rolleyes:
    My latest intel on Moose is that he is in fact a reindeer in disguise who returned to lapland suffering from POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER (PTSD) caused by Nam.
    He was subsequently banished by Santa for taking potshots at worker elves.
    Now he wanders the battlefield games in exile, a broken shell too embarrassed to admit being a blood relative of Ruldoph... poor little bugger :rolleyes:

My latest intel on Moose is that he is in fact a reindeer in disguise who returned to lapland suffering from POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER (PTSD) caused by Nam.
    He was subsequently banished by Santa for taking potshots at worker elves.
    Now he wanders the battlefield games in exile, a broken shell too embarrassed to admit being a blood relative of Ruldoph... poor little bugger :rolleyes:

I've been sifting through Shoveltooth's psy-evaluation and it's become quite clear that his lust for power is simply over compensating for his... Well, I'm sure you can guess what I am implying. What say we all chip in some money to gift him the operation he obviously needs to be a happier person???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

Someone tell me when ye make a decision. I dont know enough to hold anything against anyone yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Biologic wrote: »
    Someone tell me when ye make a decision. I dont know enough to hold anything against anyone yet.

this clan never makes a decision we just settle things the only way we know how and thats dogtags or the person with the most dogtags is automagically assumed to be right over the other.

miju wrote: »
    this clan never makes a decision we just settle things the only way we know how and thats dogtags or the person with the most dogtags is automagically assumed to be right over the other.

That doesn't help, we have each others dogstags exactly six times each :(

Biologic wrote: »

What you need to decide is, do you want to side with the entire clan which is IRL or Shoveltooth as he's the only one left supporting his bid for power.

Royal 1rish shall be back from his travels soon and will be very interested to hear what a naughty little boy Shoveltooth has been!

so ive the right over the entire clan ?
    cool :D
    im the new ruler eh. sorry shoveltooth :rolleyes:

so ive the right over the entire clan ?
    cool :D
    im the new ruler eh. sorry shoveltooth :rolleyes:

Now you know that's never gonna happen ;)

I've been sifting through Shoveltooth's psy-evaluation and it's become quite clear that his lust for power is simply over compensating for his... Well, I'm sure you can guess what I am implying. What say we all chip in some money to gift him the operation he obviously needs to be a happier person???
    Low blow Moose :(

Now you know that's never gonna happen ;)
    too late m1ju has spoken. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    bow down moose and lets go to war againts shovelhead.

too late m1ju has spoken. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    bow down moose and lets go to war againts shovelhead.

Civil War of Carthage:
    309 BC - 308 BC
    English Civil War: 1642 - 1651

Zulu Civil War: 1817 - 1819
    American Civil War
    : 1861 - 1865
    Finnish Civil War
    : 1918
    Costa Rica Civil War
    : 1948
    Second Congo War
    : 1998 - 2002
    Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan Civil War: 2010 - ?

A single tear was shed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I've gone rogue and started up an elite little mercanary squad of battlefield soldiers to survive as soldiers of fortune fixing "problems" on both sides of this "civil war", so if you guys have a problem and if you can find us then maybe you can hire .... the BF team.The squads already been formed but it's members are secret ;)i'll get me coat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

The squads already been formed but it's members are secret ;)i'll get me coat

Waiting for kev's offer to kick you in the hole instead :D

And theres too much jibber jabberin in this thread, take it in game pussies

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Missed all of my college courses by 5 points so I'll now be playing battlefield professionally for a living.

Low blow Moose :(

Hey, I've got PTSD... I'm not responsible for what I'm saying... I've been in the *hit... seen some things... this ain't nothing... ;)

From last nights results, it seems that even though there's a civil unrest, we still functioned pretty awesome as a team. Did we even loose a crate between 11.30 and 1am?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

From last nights results, it seems that even though there's a civil unrest, we still functioned pretty awesome as a team. Did we even loose a crate between 11.30 and 1am?

Not sure but the C4 incident was something anyone would have been proud off.

I think I destroyed one when I switched teams

For the benefit of everyone wondering about veteran status and the m1 garand unlock:
    Step 1: Link your Xbox Gamertags, PSN IDs and old master accounts to your main EA account that you will use for the Veteran Program.

Step 2:
    After linking your accounts, login to the Veteran's site with your EA account to auto-check for your games. If a game isn't found, you may be able to manually enter the details to add it. Veteran Rank: You will receive Veteran rewards in select Battlefield games if you have a Veteran rank of 1 or higher. You need two full Battlefield games to be rank 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

hmmm wasnt that around the time i came online :D

Not sure but the C4 incident was something anyone would have been proud off.

Oh yeah, I must have blocked that out of my mind... that was a brilliant move on his behalf... he was also a world class hide & seeker!!! I reckon he's still laughing his head off at that sneaky x4 kill streak :D

We've gotta do that tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

moose was trying to disguise himself today but i knew it was him and quickly snapped a pic :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement